Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,028 members, 7,953,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:28 AM

Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? (864 Views)

Can You Allow Your Best Friend Date Your Sister/brother? / Can You Ever Date Your Ex Again? / Can you Date your Ex-Lover's Brother or Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? by bjcisse: 3:39pm On Apr 15, 2010
House, whats your say to this,

"Would you be upset if a friend start dating someone they knew you were once deeply in love with?"

My friend refuse to listen oh
Re: Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? by Godmother(f): 7:24pm On Apr 15, 2010
I personally dont think its right.I mean, he's not the only guy left in the world na
Re: Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? by Mhismole(f): 7:26pm On Apr 15, 2010
Hmmm. Good question.

I think it depends on the time interval. Did your friend wait at least 6 months?
Re: Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? by omega25red(m): 7:39pm On Apr 15, 2010
well it's good and it'sbad

it's good in the sense that you are already done with that dude so she can have your left overs besides since it didn't work out between you two it might work out with them which should make you happy that your friend found happiness

it's bad in the sense that your friend should be loyal to you depending on why you broke up. she should hate him by association and she should never think of even going near him because that would be the most awkward ish ever. ? And he has to be a real dog to want to date your friend.

Anyway i'll cut them both out of my life
Re: Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? by rawswagga(m): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2010
I will be madly jelouse.dat means wen I was going out wit ha he was tryin to hav secret crush on her.I won't do dat nd I will nt be happy wit dat my friend.is a natural tin even if u dnt feel anytin for d girl again.I dnt knw y is like dat
Re: Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? by indie22(f): 7:44pm On Apr 15, 2010
I don't care if its 20 years after, if my friend dates someone I was once in love and had a proper relationship with, I won't be pleased obviously, but hey! That's life!, I would act like its no big deal,

But deep down, I would be patiently waiting for d day he cheats on her, so I can tell her "na God catch you"
Re: Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 15, 2010
no problem but our "friendship" would take a serious dent from that day on.
Re: Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? by zionking(m): 7:55pm On Apr 15, 2010
Not okay in my humble opinion. Thoughts like 'So you had your eyes on my GF when we were together' would start crossing my mind, which is naturally expected and our friendship is definitely soiled.
Re: Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? by Mhismole(f): 7:59pm On Apr 15, 2010
davidylan:

no problem but our "friendship" would take a serious dent from that day on.

that means there is problem now grin grin
Re: Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 15, 2010
Mhismole:

that means there is problem now grin grin

There is no problem oh . . . at least we wont be fighting.
Re: Is It Ok For Your Friend To Date Your Ex? by skfa1: 8:24pm On Apr 15, 2010
i dont think it is ok, i will never do that.

(1) (Reply)

Dominant People Are Dominant In Bed. How True? / This Lady Will Not Allow Me Enjoy My Man / "no Fap September"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.