Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,914 members, 7,835,053 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Who Want To Be Virgins Again? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Want To Be Virgins Again? (613 Views)

Why Are Guys So Skeptical Of Girls That Claim To Be Virgins? / Do Ur Parents Claim To Be Virgins Before They Got Married? / Why E Be Say The Babes Wey Dey Say Dem Be Virgins Wowor? (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Who Want To Be Virgins Again? by gombos: 2:04am On Apr 17, 2010
I had to write this thread , after reading another thread, which was about , that women could behave as men and could get their virginity back through the modern help that is available to women who want to be virgins again , In my perception, this should be an advice for wild women who need to cover up their past, but what the poster of the thread didnt think through about the fact that women cant cheat men with experience in this area, and there is a difference between God `s created virgintity and human-made virginity , Easy to know the difference, even for the , , who havent seen ,

This shall help for women who need to hide their past, but this creates more problems for women than benefit, because there will be more hookers and hustler niccas in the Nigeria community, which is harmful and we dont want this to happen , Because this , who is being abused by different men could be your sister, cousin, aunt and worst of all , one's own mother, but we Nigeria men can prevent this problem to be bigger than its today , How can we do? We can do this by respecting women generally, and stop competing on who open most virgins.

however , this may be difficult for most men, and even more difficult for women, but we men are known to be double-morals, because none of want this to happen to one's sister, cousin, but we have no problems with abusing others` sisters, cousins etc.

The importance of virginity? I consider this to be important but less important compared to the overall assessment of a woman, but we're all different, consider different things as being important in women and men, but the best advice I would give the brothers are , Find rather a converted sister than acceptin a Nigeria woman with past as a former , , The reason why I am sayin this is because they say that children cant choose their mother and father,couldnt avoid here bein bit doubel-standard,
Re: Who Want To Be Virgins Again? by adetoru(f): 2:20am On Apr 17, 2010
If I had to do it all again,I'll still be a(what do you call someone who isn't a virgin)

(1)

What Will I Do To Win Her Love? / Tell Me Wat To Do / Madness Or Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.