Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates (5141 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / Boys Are Toys - Do U Agree? (for The Ladies In The House Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 15, 2010
I have this girl that claims she loves me though she is not my girlfriend, but i tell her i love her as well. When ever she comes to my house, she never forgets her pads and tells me that is d reason we can't have intimacy. I dont know what to do 'bout he matter cos i'm fed up and at d same time i need to enter Jerusalem. Pls my fellow fellas i need ur helping pieces of advice on this.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by blackmann(m): 5:51pm On Apr 15, 2010
O Y O. Smart move on the girl's part though. but u can as well make her give u a titfuck(if her t'itties are big enough) or a hand job. both are good substitutes for the main thing.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 15, 2010
she is not your gf, what is your worry
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by blackmann(m): 5:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
Sorry scratch dat. I didn't read this part of ur mail.

emmboy:

I have this girl that claims she loves me though she is not my girlfriend, but i tell her i love her as well. When ever she comes to my house, she never forgets her pads and tells me that is d reason we can't have intimacy. I dont know what to do 'bout he matter cos i'm fed up and at d same time i need to enter Jerusalem. Pls my fellow fellas i need your helping pieces of advice on this.

She knows u will want to screw her, that's why she brings in her pads. why not just let her be. Not all man-woman relationships is about plunging the hole.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by tkb417(m): 6:28pm On Apr 15, 2010
na wa

whats ur biz with her menstrual state? shes not ur GF
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by jesus3: 6:54pm On Apr 15, 2010
emmboy:

I have this girl that claims [b]she loves me though she is not my girlfriend, [/b]but i tell her i love her as well. When ever she comes to my house, she never forgets her pads and tells me that is d reason we can't have intimacy. I dont know what to do 'bout he matter cos i'm fed up

Why do u want to reap where u didn't sow? u said shes not ur girl friend what then do u want?

emmboy:

at d same time i need to enter Jerusalem. Pls my fellow fellas i need your helping pieces of advice on this.

Which Jerusalem are u talking about? u cant be serious at all, u better watch it before u enter hell fire of HIV/AIDS
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Spyker: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2010
She loves you and you love her back. Do you really know the meaning of love?
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by smooooooth: 7:01pm On Apr 15, 2010
see ur brain, a lady have been coming to ur house often and all u can say about her is she is always seeing her P, cos u think with ur brain u have been so dumo to prolly see she may be nice, decent, intelligent. u better start thinking with ur brain, and zip ur pants, u are meant to sleep with only ur wife.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by hollandis(f): 7:03pm On Apr 15, 2010
What stops you from screwing her if she is seeing her period?Screw the hell out of her.Restriction from screwing  apart from a pregnant woman is never an excuse.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by patwhizkid(f): 7:21pm On Apr 15, 2010
rofl
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by yme1(f): 7:40pm On Apr 15, 2010
i dont know if to laugh or say WTF undecided
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by omega25red(m): 7:42pm On Apr 15, 2010
hella funny topic. Does she have to come to your house before you have sex with her? why not go to her house or better yet get a room when she is not on code red. or lay down some towels and smash that period ass grin

How often do you see her in a month by now you should know her cycle that way you can predict when she is having her period or not
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by indie22(f): 7:53pm On Apr 15, 2010
Perfect excuse, "I'm on my period, so no show for u",
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by ichommy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 15, 2010
Cough,
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by daduke2k(m): 8:20pm On Apr 15, 2010
Buahahahahahahaha. She dey her period. Hihihi hahaha. I no fit shout. ROFL. . . . . . . . .sory na d topic dey mak me laugh.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by baggage: 8:37pm On Apr 15, 2010
guy,use ya head, she no want make u enter, bone da chic
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by 190: 11:27pm On Apr 15, 2010
poster
You are too dull

too many dull guys around nland these days~

Omo just use peg-
clip your nose~
Close eye enter the tin!

after all you should be through in no distance time!
The blood nor go kill you and u wont smell nothing!!

menses no de kill na!!
grin grin

Just do the damn tin!
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by kay0195: 11:38pm On Apr 15, 2010
You are a confused poster. undecided
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by eazyman(m): 11:48pm On Apr 15, 2010
kay0195:

You are a confused poster. undecided
thats why he seeks your help wink
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by kay0195: 1:56am On Apr 16, 2010
and what about urs?
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Mhismole(f): 2:14am On Apr 16, 2010
190:

poster
You are too dull

too many dull guys around nland these days~

Omo just use peg-
clip your nose~
Close eye enter the tin!

after all you should be through in no distance time!
The blood nor go kill you and u wont smell nothing!!

menses no de kill na!!
grin grin

Just do the damn tin!

EWWWWW!!!
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by hollandis(f): 2:56am On Apr 16, 2010
Mhismole:

EWWWWW!!!

leave matter,na you go enjoy am finally
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Gabry(f): 3:31am On Apr 16, 2010
LOL! I use to do it to my bf for 2 years!!! grin grin grin Cause I was afraid that he might have taken my V if you know what I mean and also that time I was scared (due to past history experiences)! Anyways, the guy won in the end.

Poster, tell her that its okay and that you wont force her for anything espeacially not for sex as you really love her and respect her and that your love is beyond all of that. But always give her kisses and lay your soft touch over her sensitive spot like her neck, ear lopes, eaist, tits. . . That will get her arouse!!! Nibble on her ear lopes, her neck, her b. . r. . e. . .a. . s. . .t area. . Keep doing it and one day she will give it all to you! grin
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Girl846(f): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2010
she is a clever girl grin grin grin
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by jaygal130: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2010
D first day i slept in my current boyfriends house,i was on my period.An
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by bisan(m): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2010
my guy. if you really need to enter this jerusalem of yurs its simple, use a condom, that way everybody is happy. my friend once told me that girls use this xcuse these days to keep u off. but he usually insists on finding out for himself wether its true or not if u know what i mean, anyways goodluk with the struggle.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by sevule(m): 11:12am On Apr 16, 2010
emmboy:

I have this girl that claims she loves me though she is not my girlfriend, but i tell her i love her as well. When ever she comes to my house, she never forgets her pads and tells me that is d reason we can't have intimacy. I dont know what to do 'bout he matter cos i'm fed up and at d same time i need to enter Jerusalem. Pls my fellow fellas i need your helping pieces of advice on this.
I seriously doubt you love this girl from your comments. It is obvious that you are PROFESSING love just to enter the place!!! To say I be d girl My period go come everyday. If u really love this chic sex you would concentrate on building a relationship not sex.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Kelvinj(m): 11:15am On Apr 16, 2010
indie22:

Perfect excuse, "I'm on my period, so no show for u",
are u the girl involved?
@poster
She's not ur gf, so how come u wan enta jerusalem? Well, goodnews 4 u. There are other ways 2 enta a blocked jerusalem gate, enta 4rm the back gate. Its call Jerico, also leads 2 jerusalem 2. Lmao
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by 190: 3:07pm On Apr 16, 2010
jaygal130:

D first day i slept in my current boyfriends house,i was on my period.An
and he stil banged me despite i was on my period

@poster

see her BF still did it,
did he die
Just close your eye and do it
i prefer you even do it RAW then wash up there after
Its just mere blood~ grin grin
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by daduke2k(m): 3:46pm On Apr 16, 2010
Mehn dats disgustin, i must tel ya.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by richard69(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2010
@ Gabry, we hail thee the professional.
@ poster, na lie the girl dey lie, this same cock and bull happened to me sometimes back, the shema talk say she dey period and i touched the place and felt the damn pad.
Two weeks later she came up with the same trick na him i vex unveil the area and behold the pad was there but no blood stain, so i demanded an explanation and she started pleading that she was scared & i should forgive her for the deciet.
The rest na history abeg.
Guy confirm it yourself say na original menses.
Happy Bleep!
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Girl846(f): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2010
But seriously guys if a girl doesnt want to sleep with you, let her be!! ah ah? is it your birth right? angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can Nigerian Girls Ever Be As Stunning And Pretty As South African Girls / Check This Lady's Backside (butt) U Will Fall For It / SEX STORY: How It All Started With My Older Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.