Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,196 members, 7,829,286 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates (5145 Views)

6 Signs A Lady Want To Sleep With You When She Comes Visiting / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / Boys Are Toys - Do U Agree? (for The Ladies In The House Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by xlfemzy(m): 8:37am On May 22, 2010
@poster:bang d hell out of her.more over u r nt stickin ur mouth,eyes or nose in r P.she cn nver b pregnant wit dt in short it is save.tink guy
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by slimdaur(f): 9:10am On May 22, 2010
this ish is so easy i dunno why we're even talkin abt it, she doesn't want you! angry you don't have to be a genius to figure dat out!!!
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by benzine: 11:23am On May 22, 2010
Tell her to give u a Mouth Action then.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:37pm On May 22, 2010
[size=13pt]very good advice man. . . .oh sh!t where the hell did you get that from? cheesy wink[/size]
xlfemzy:

@poster:bang d hell out of her.more over u r nt stickin your mouth,eyes or nose in r P.she cn nver b pregnant wit dt in short it is save.tink guy
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Princek12(m): 5:24pm On May 23, 2010
Ask her for ori, and if she refuses to give you ori, tell to carry her ori and get the phuck outta here.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:11pm On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt] u mean orifice , that's another hot rice i guess . cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]
Princek12:

Ask her for ori, and if she refuses to give you ori, tell to carry her ori and get the phuck outta here.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by 190: 1:13pm On May 25, 2010
poster
Just do that damn thing!

It aint gonna kill ya!
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:32pm On May 25, 2010
[size=13pt]very good advice. . . . . . grin[/size]
190:

poster
Just do that damn thing!

It aint gonna kill ya!
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by djcrucifix(m): 1:46pm On May 25, 2010
I have this girl that claims she loves me though she is not my girlfriend, but i tell her i love her as well. When ever she comes to my house, she never forgets her pads and tells me that is d reason we can't have intimacy. I dont know what to do 'bout he matter cos i'm fed up and at d same time i need to enter Jerusalem. Pls my fellow fellas i need your helping pieces of advice on this.

no vex but i jus have to say this, U ARE A FOOL, and LMFAO.

she ain't ur babe and u want to kolombi her, d babe na sharp babe.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by axeman85(m): 9:57pm On May 25, 2010
@poster

since jerusalem is in the RED why not enter jericho ? lol, ode you wan hammer person woman,make di owner catch you. seriously she knows your intention hence her saying she is on she might just see you as a good friend so dont go and mess it up wth ur twisted mind. chikena.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Woke4all(m): 8:03am On May 26, 2010
Why babes dey do you like this na? Only you issue of blood only you Tomi.P. Okoye? Poster you too dull. Just follow the quote bellow.

190:

Just do that damn thing!

It aint gonna kill ya!
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by 190: 8:16am On May 26, 2010
^^

simple
The worst if the enviroment is bad immediately he removes pant
make him use PEG clip nose,
wear umbrella enter the red-field
@lest weather sun or rain we must go outside go play football
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by pweetyme1: 8:20am On May 26, 2010
lmao, d girl is really smart, she'z jus finkin ahead of u, n she probably has reasons to believe u'd try to go beyond ur boundary if she doesnt protect herself! grin grin grin grin
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by 190: 8:25am On May 26, 2010
^^

dem don ban you again abi?
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by daduke2k(m): 3:11pm On May 26, 2010
^^^^ hehe
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by okeyazu: 3:21pm On May 26, 2010
she is not ur girl friend why bother urself and why bother sleeping with her u better repent ASHEWO
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by jasman1: 4:35pm On May 26, 2010
Each time this Lady visited me, it was always with her friend, and I meant each time for almost six good months. I knew she wasn't dating anyone, and for whatever reason why she was not comfortable to be in my house alone did not anger me at all. finally, she graduated by coming a lone in jeans pant. Each time I saw her off, I will gently, carefully, respectfully opened the door, gave her a little kiss and ended the day.This was about 9ys ago, just out of college, with good job,beautiful house and very high end car. I could have ended the relationship, get another lady who'll give me what i'm looking for.At that point i was already in love with her but not showing it sexually and just played along foolishly. One weekend after lunch, we went back to my house,not different from how we spend our weekends and when it was time for her to go, as usual, she picked her bag and started leaving. When we got to the door, I opened it, gave her a kiss in the lips and i thought she will say bye and go. This time she stayed there looking at me. I lean over again, this time a little more closer and as i was trying to kiss her, she held me very tightly in the neck and i quickly picked her up, closed the door and carry her back straight to my bedroom,and the rest are stories. Today, she's my wife and mother to my 2kids for 9yrs and a real blessing in my life. Stop thinking about intimacy each time you see her, she really like you and that's why she keeps visiting you some are not easily comfortable with men for some reason.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by zebra543: 4:41pm On May 26, 2010
^^ that is mega romantic cry cry cry cry
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Woke4all(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2010
jas man:

Each time this Lady visited me, it was always with her friend, and I meant each time for almost six good months. I knew she wasn't dating anyone, and for whatever reason why she was not comfortable to be in my house alone did not anger me at all. finally, she graduated by coming a lone in jeans pant. Each time I saw her off, I will gently, carefully, respectfully opened the door, gave her a little kiss and ended the day.This was about 9ys ago, just out of college, with good job,beautiful house and very high end car. I could have ended the relationship, get another lady who'll give me what i'm looking for.At that point i was already in love with her but not showing it sexually and just played along foolishly. One weekend after lunch, we went back to my house,not different from how we spend our weekends and when it was time for her to go, as usual, she picked her bag and started leaving. When we got to the door, I opened it, gave her a kiss in the lips and i thought she will say bye and go. This time she stayed there looking at me. I lean over again, this time a little more closer and as i was trying to kiss her, she held me very tightly in the neck and i quickly picked her up, closed the door and carry her back straight to my bedroom,and the rest are stories. Today, she's my wife and mother to my 2kids for 9yrs and a real blessing in my life. Stop thinking about intimacy each time you see her, she really like you and that's why she keeps visiting you some are not easily comfortable with men for some reason.
hmmm nice one. cheesy cheesy

But Hw long did you wait??
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by Woke4all(m): 4:57pm On May 26, 2010
jas man:

hmmm nice one. cheesy cheesy

But Hw long did you wait??
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by teenluv(f): 6:56pm On May 26, 2010
Good for you why won't she? Just let the poor girl be. Do u have to enter the place before you know how much you love her. My friend you don't have any say, there are other things you can talk about in a relationship than that cos its the time for you to talk about your differences.
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by GhanaGal: 12:32am On May 28, 2010
she aint ur gal, so y r u thinkin of that?
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by mamagee3(f): 12:39am On May 28, 2010
"You need to enter Jerusalem"

Why don't you tell her to remove the mat from the gates of Jerusalem so you can enter.
tonguegrin
Re: She Comes To My House Only When She Menstruates by 190: 4:10pm On May 28, 2010
^^
Just same way i removed the gates from urs and entered Jerusalem~ grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Causes Of Delayed Marriage: Find Out Ladies Or / Why Do Nigerian Men Get Angry When You Touch Their Ugly Heads? / 20 Signs!!! you Should make her your girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.