Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) (38816 Views)

Toke Makinwa As A Village Girl On Set (Photos) / Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Immarocks(f): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
GbovoLee:
And the senseless ones would come here and say she should go and marry.. just watch.

I guess u missed it... they said it already....... what will marriage add to her life

u rock Rita.... live ur life n enjoy to d fullest u deserve happiness..with or without marriage.
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by insabarnur(m): 3:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
When there was no dolls,she cud not grab a husband.. Is it now that dolls are taking over that she will..remind her that time will soon wear out on her part.
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Seahawk: 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
insabarnur:
When there was no dolls,she cud not grab a husband.. Is it now that dolls are taking over that she will..remind her that time will soon wear out on her part.
Threebear:
grin
And after all the styling still no husband at almost 50 .Instead of begging them to style you, ask them instead to release you, I'm sure your husband was locked inside the bottle of some village witch and placed securely at a shrine some thirty years ago.
nobody cares. Why not go and face your own lives? Miserable things

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Threebear(m): 3:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
Seahawk:
nobody cares. Why not go and face your own lives? Miserable things
Sweetie, you cared enough, that's why you replied.
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by sen5050: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Sarang(f): 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
grin
And after all the styling still no husband at almost 50 .Instead of begging them to style you, ask them instead to release you, I'm sure your husband was locked inside the bottle of some village witch and placed securely at a shrine some thirty years ago.

Can you just get a life.. Husband my foot!

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by obi123: 3:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
grin

goodness me
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by ArcFresky(m): 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
dan9ice:
Village peole really at work.. She agreed.. If it takes village to style you, how many continent will it take to style lady gaga

Typical Nigerian,
Smh never support your own

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by drealjane: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
till when i wonder
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Yoshy: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
Something speaks sodomy about her.
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by ableguy(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sarang:

Can you just get a life.. Husband my foot!

Isigini?
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Assassin101: 3:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
is it just me or are all Nigerian babes now looking like sex-dolls?
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by blackboy2star(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
And it takes few seconds for a guy to drop it on the floor cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2018
Wow. So she's that ugly that it takes so much people to make her look presentable...na really wa
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Niftyrules(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2018
dan9ice:
Village peole really at work.. She agreed.. If it takes village to style you, how many continent will it take to style lady gaga

..Dem don shook this lady injection for head ooh. It is really village people at work...
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Bollinger(m): 4:51pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
grin

Very true. Especially as we all know that once you are married you will be happy till the day you die. In fact you will never have problems ever again.
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by daragoldy(f): 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
Lanruze:
Go and marry......
then pls go and marry her

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by godwin120alex: 4:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Gorgeous woman
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by tunary(m): 5:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
pol23:
That's her selling point.. Me just want to be rich..so I can fvck you,not just you. Ini Edo. Sheyi Shay. Dj cuppy. Yemi Alade.. And I also pray to be super rich.. So I can fvck Rihanna. Nicki. Cardi B. All the Kim family except their father and Rob.
Your mama born you well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Sarang(f): 5:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
ableguy:

Isigini?

Ike adighi m o cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by phineas: 5:24pm On Jan 26, 2018
The illiteracy on display here is baffling,

For the record "it takes a village" is an adage that shows appreciation for the role of others in a person's success.Its used to express that success took the contribution of others

For example;"it takes a village to raise a child" a successful child at graduation appreciative of the efforts of all his uncles,aunts and everyone will say "it took a village"
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by blackbreed25(m): 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
Annnonymous:
and you still wowor after everything
My man you don kill me for laf grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by blackbreed25(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
phineas:

For the record "it takes a village" is an adage that shows appreciation for the role of others in a person's success.Its used to express that success took the contribution of others

For example;"it takes a village to raise a child" a successful child at graduation appreciative of the efforts of all his uncles,aunts and everyone will say "it took a village"
Oga leshura we do here you
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by blackbreed25(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2018
phineas:

Oga leshura we don here you
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by PierreDeFermath(m): 5:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
what do these Naija celebs even feel like? what should the likes of Halle Berry,Angelina Jolie etc that can buy the whole nollywood now say
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by vikstandon(m): 6:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
pol23:
That's her selling point..
Me just want to be rich..so I can fvck you,not just you.
Ini Edo.
Sheyi Shay.
Dj cuppy.
Yemi Alade..
And I also pray to be super rich..
So I can fvck
Rihanna.
Nicki.
Cardi B.
All the Kim family except their father and Rob.

My brother...You change... That's the reason this hursle no wan pay!
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by newoffer: 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
Village people has modernize their witch craft. Somebody, that is off market. You paint virtually every part of your body. Your punna gan get make up kits. What is she feeling like now Biko? You allowed yourself to be used by all dis silicon valley paint maker.
Nne , sorry o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ / Yinka Quadri Daughter's Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.