Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) (38818 Views)

Toke Makinwa As A Village Girl On Set (Photos) / Mr Eazi Builds Borehole For A Village To Promote "Pour Me Water" His New Song / Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jan 26, 2018
Abegii.... Is it not everybody that must get married... Stop this your backward mentality already!
Threebear:
grin
And after all the styling still no husband at almost 50 .Instead of begging them to style you, ask them instead to release you, I'm sure your husband was locked inside the bottle of some village witch and placed securely at a shrine some thirty years ago.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
This rita na mumu
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by JumieLuv: 7:46pm On Jan 26, 2018
Hello people... I just joined Nairaland, how many likes can I get?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by ableguy(m): 7:54pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sarang:

Ike adighi m o cheesy

Okakwa nma na ike adighi gi, you know what I can do

cheesy
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Enemyofpeace: 8:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Na who dey fok dis babe?

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Lewaluv(f): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
She is aging nicely.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by sisisioge: 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
I swearit I love her style! She's so chic!
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by MARKETfund: 8:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
grin
And after all the styling still no husband at almost 50 .Instead of begging them to style you, ask them instead to release you, I'm sure your husband was locked inside the bottle of some village witch and placed securely at a shrine some thirty years ago.

As a favorite past time, I like to periscope through NL frong page almost every evening just to get updated and read people's views regarding burning issues and as Oliver twist that I am, catch up with some gossip(s).

I saw the thread about the Dorcas and Taxify guy and in one of them you finished the lady (Dorcas) with vitupirations even though just like many decerning minds I too tends to agree with the guys version of the narrative as you obviously did. You are a regular commenter here and must times I admire your written grammar but you are always caustic, uncut and bullying especially the female folks in-here. You can imagine my surprise reading where you berated that Kappish guy for just pointing out that the alligation by the Dorcas girl would do nothing but serve the interest of feminists (which I tend to agree with). Your reason surprisingly was the same thing you are guilty of almost on a daily basis here. Take this quoted post as a case study.

I stay in Abuja and I've tinkered with the thought of PM-ing you after taking a peep at your profile cos I love body building and most times I dont get to complete my fees worth at the gym centres either cos the Hotels and the instructor has issues that makes them leave unannounced or someone working as the gym instuctor lacks the motivating flare for me. However, I kept holding back from reaching you cos your online personality leaves a huge question mark on the kind of person you are offline.

What most of you dont know is that here is not as anonymous as you think and many allies/friends/deals/marriages/relationships has been started here and sealed offline. Please give thorough attention to all that I said and be good bro.
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by unbitchable(m): 9:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
sisisioge:
I swearit I love her style! She's so chic!
Whenever I see you compliment other girls, I feel like slapping my crush outta ya face. I rather flirt with as many girls than be an e-buddy or whareva shiit that means.
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by sisisioge: 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
unbitchable:

Whenever I see you compliment other girls, I feel like slapping my crush outta ya face. I rather flirt with as many girls than be an e-buddy or whareva shiit that means.

Awww...thanks for the compliment embarassed
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by unbitchable(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2018
sisisioge:

Awww...thanks for the compliment embarassed
you're crazy, read me well..
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by sisisioge: 9:59pm On Jan 26, 2018
unbitchable:

you're crazy, read me well..

grin grin grin grin take a chill pill jor...why so serious?
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by unbitchable(m): 10:15pm On Jan 26, 2018
sisisioge:

grin grin grin grin take a chill pill jor...why so serious?
you crushed the last pill.
never had I hold any lady so dearly as I did you, but it's over now, probably my last. lemme continue my flirting.
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by sisisioge: 10:23pm On Jan 26, 2018
unbitchable:
you crushed the last pill.
never had I hold any lady so dearly as I did you, but it's over now, probably my last. lemme continue my flirting.

My God bless your quest...as I pray mine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by unbitchable(m): 10:33pm On Jan 26, 2018
sisisioge:

My God bless your quest...as I pray mine cheesy
Can you listen to yourself? does this make any sense to you? wish i saw your face as you type this.. no wahala..
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by sisisioge: 11:12pm On Jan 26, 2018
MARKETfund:

As a favorite past time, I like to periscope through NL frong page almost every evening just to get updated and read people's views regarding burning issues and as Oliver twist that I am, catch up with some gossip(s).

I saw the thread about the Dorcas and Taxify guy and in one of them you finished the lady (Dorcas) with vitupirations even though just like many decerning minds I too tends to agree with the guys version of the narrative as you obviously did. You are a regular commenter here and must times I admire your written grammar but you are always caustic, uncut and bullying especially the female folks in-here. You can imagine my surprise reading where you berated that Kappish guy for just pointing out that the alligation by the Dorcas girl would do nothing but serve the interest of feminists (which I tend to agree with). Your reason surprisingly was the same thing you are guilty of almost on a daily basis here. Take this quoted post as a case study.

I stay in Abuja and I've tinkered with the thought of PM-ing you after taking a peep at your profile cos I love body building and most times I dont get to complete my fees worth at the gym centres either cos the Hotels and the instructor has issues that makes them leave unannounced or someone working as the gym instuctor lacks the motivating flare for me. However, I kept holding back from reaching you cos your online personality leaves a huge question mark on the kind of person you are offline.

What most of you dont know is that here is not as anonymous as you think and many allies/friends/deals/marriages/relationships has been started here and sealed offline. Please give thorough attention to all that I said and be good bro.

Wowzerful...hello insightful Oga. I wish a lot of people think beyond putting words down. The things we put down indeed shape people's opinions of us. The internet never forget...never. And we are not islands who shouldn't care.
Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Sarang(f): 11:27pm On Jan 26, 2018
ableguy:

Okakwa nma na ike adighi gi, you know what I can do

cheesy
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 27, 2018
World class music video directed & by Nigerian/Nairaland hip-hop artist, director & model @fugeeboi on IG
Please leave a comment on Youtube, feel free to share to your Facebook page and repost on all social media platforms wink

WayBack by fugeeboi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j48_SAHaC08

Re: Rita Dominic: "It Takes A Village To Style Me Sometimes" (Photo) by AntiNormal(m): 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
It takes a whole village to style her?!
Wow! This is very important information that will significantly affect our lives!
*pauses* *checks*
Oh. Wait. It's not...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bobrisky Replies Otunba Segun Runsewe: ‘I Roll With Your Bosses In Government’ / Yinka Quadri Daughter's Wedding Introduction (Photos) / Female Fan Cries In Front Of Davido (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.