Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,671 members, 7,955,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious (6940 Views)

What Are The “realistic “ Benefits Of Being A Christian Instead Of Irreligious? / Atheist/irreligious Men Tell The Truth.... / See How White Folks Evolved #picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious by Nobody: 2:56am On Feb 05, 2018
lady2sexy:

wow! thats interesting. Yeah they are generally Godly but hardly religious sad I wonder how this possible

Yep.. and my conclusion has come from experiences (good and bad). I look at "Godliness" as different from "religious".
I think people can pretend to be "religious"... by going to church, performing church duties, speaking in "christianese"...however Godliness entails..."being"...
More like the Fruit of the Spirit being manifest in one's life. They live out the gospel daily...and it is sincere.
I have met, worked with, and befriended such people (white, black, yellow ans green) smiley
Re: Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious by Nobody: 2:58am On Feb 05, 2018
lady2sexy:

wow! thats interesting. Yeah they are generally Godly but hardly religious sad I wonder how this possible

Yep.. and my conclusion has come from experiences (good and bad). I look at "Godliness" as different from "religious".
I think people can pretend to be "religious"... by going to church, performing church duties, speaking in "christianese"...however Godliness entails..."being"...
More like the Fruit of the Spirit being manifest in one's life. They live out the gospel daily...and it is sincere.
I have met, worked with, and befriended such people (white, black, yellow and green) smiley
Re: Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious by Nobody: 2:27pm On Feb 11, 2019
Saverin:

Because they realized that "magic/miracle" is not doing the impossible but doing what is perceived to be impossible.

As I am typing, Elon Musk has a creative imagination on how to make human an interplanetary specie. SpaceX is the company he founded through research and hardwork. We (Africans) will be here praying for miracles why they (whites) colonize Mars.

The only way to advance is through creative imagination and enormous research.

Allow me to introduce you to a truth that may upset, depress, or free you somewhat- read the following post-
https://www.scribd.com/document/383059819/Intellectual-Slavery-The-Worst-Legacy-of-Colonialism
Re: Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious by lady2sexy(f): 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2021

Allow me to introduce you to a truth that may upset, depress, or free you somewhat- read the following post-
https://www.scribd.com/document/383059819/Intellectual-Slavery-The-Worst-Legacy-of-Colonialism

hmmmmmm sad
Re: Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious by orisa37: 7:54pm On Dec 23, 2021
THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST HAVE GONE ON SAIL AND NOT COMING BACK
Re: Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious by orisa37: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
THOSE WHO BELIEVE IN JESUS CHRIST HAVE GONE ON SAIL AND NOT COMING BACK. THE IRRELIGIOUS ARE NOW DELUDED.
Re: Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:06am On Dec 24, 2021
lady2sexy:

hmmmmmm sad

The truth is that Cain never had the intention of worshiping God whole souled unlike Abel, so when most humans are not deprived of the basic necessities of life they feel no need for God. The white men live in advanced countries where their leaders have made the basic necessities of life affordable for those who aren't lazy. So even if you carry your black brothers and sisters there and they feel the soothing relief 98% of them will instantly become irreligious because the only reason why most of them go to worship centers is due to life's anxieties and after trying so many things they observed that there's no way forward hence they want to go spiritual.

The lost sheep of the house of Israel that Jesus asked us to search for {Matthew 10:6; 15:24} aren't those making demands rather they are the ones offering themselves willingly to serve the true God! Psalms 110:3

If you want to know more about the organization of those practicing pure worship let's discuss! Micah 4:1

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley
Re: Why Are Most White Folks Irreligious by TenQ: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2021
lady2sexy:
Well I can’t speak for all the white folks the few I have met in my place of work are all irreligious. in fact the few I have worked with mostly from western Europe, US, Canada are strictly anti religion.

Just last week the white folk sent to head our department almost sacked our head of operations because of our usual morning devotion. He yelled at everybody like a mad dog and warned that it should be the last time we bring our god damn unproductive religion obsession to the office. He used all sort of f word to denigrate and insult everybody and blamed the dwindling fortunes of our department on our unproductive religious act. He said instead of mapping out strategies on how to improve and achieve our job objective we resort to clapping, dancing and making noise. though we tried to explain that we have done all those before trying to back it up with prayers but he shouted us down.

The previous white guy that headed our unit ain't religious but he's indifferent about our morning devotion as long as we do our normal safety tips and work meeting. other white guys in the coy are also not really interested about religion. only two out of lot identify themselves as Christians but they are basically non practicing as they know next to nothing in the bible. We understand they are Christians as a result of family background.

This is really serious, they brought religion to us and now they are no longer interested.

guys have any of you witness this anti religious stance while working with white folks. And guys that live abroad especially the western world educate us on how an average white folk perceive religion especially Christianity because if am left with this little experience of mine I would say they are satanist undecided

The first and second world wars destroyed the foundations of both their faith and family. It was just all about survival at all cost and with time, the fathers who had no time for church gave birth to children who never went to church.

Economic, Political and Financial development are not to be strictly prayed for. They are to be planned and worked for. No one needs to be a Christian to become rich and economically successful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Six Important Ways To Obtain God's Love / The Beautiful Things Of Easter / Catholics v Anglicans In Igboland: setting a bad precedence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.