Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Tips To Build Your Love Life | Dont Be Hurt In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Build Your Love Life | Dont Be Hurt In Love (362 Views)

Finally, Pastor Kumuyi Reveals Why Deeper Life Dont Dance / Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Build Your Love Life | Dont Be Hurt In Love by CEOBazenewz(m): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2018
You need to be careful about falling in love and be responsible about your own actions. You cannot control anyone. Everyone is a free spirit. However, to protect your heart and your feelings. Tips to Build Your Love Life has gone face.

Have you been hurt due to infidelity of your partner or spouse? You are not the first one and nor will you be the last. Cheaters cut across country, ethnicity and race. They are found all over the world. Here are some tips to ensure you are not the next one to be hurt in love:

Tips to Build Your Love Life

• Never trust blindly. You will be the one who will be blindsided
• Think of yourself first and be selfish. Everyone comes after that
• Don't marry the first person that you fall in love with- there are many out there that are better than him/her
• Don't believe in fairy tale love- it only holds true in stories
• Cheaters will cheat- again and again. If not today, then it might hit you tomorrow. They don't improve.

For details click here https://www.bazenewz.com.ng/2017/08/tips-to-build-your-love-life-dont-be.html

(1) (Reply)

Video / The Way Google Celebrates Val / Making Marriage Work:what Should Be The Wife’s ‘role’ In Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.