Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,553 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! (7811 Views)

Don't Be Decieved By Big Backside / I Decieved Her And bleeped Her Fresh Toto / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Eglobalma: 9:11am On Apr 27, 2019
I think almost all Nigerian guys secretly wish beautiful girls would spit on them and treat them like trash. I know this for a fact. Theres a mad man that sits naked and dirty near my shop and I noticed how excited guys are when they see him. They quickly go stand near him admiring his lifestyle. I promise you ladies most Nigerian men wish they were that guy. If not for family and friends most would prefer to have that life so they can admire beautiful Angel's spit at them daily but will soon come here to deny it. Ladies this is a message to u o, they wont admit it here but guys are disgusting deep down o, very hornyyyy people but will be forming fine boy so u dont look down on them. Ladies take it from a guy, next time u see any Male just know he wished u spat on his ugly face. To prove that I'm right beautiful queens, why do most guys try to touch u when u walk past them, eve when u insult them they are excited and keep hailing u. They want u to dominate them lowkey and most wish they were that mad man. Ladies now u know the mind of Nigerian men.

3 Likes

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 27, 2019
This one forgot to wake up with his brain undecided

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by jackals(f): 9:17am On Apr 27, 2019
Am I the only one the OP lack sense? Stop thinking with your pussy. You can do better woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by OneCorner: 9:17am On Apr 27, 2019
See wetin buhari cause

2 Likes

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 9:24am On Apr 27, 2019
Lol
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Eglobalma: 9:24am On Apr 27, 2019
jackals:
Am I the only one the OP lack sense? Stop thinking with your pussy. You can do better woman

Queen I am been serious o. Those Male creatures are perverts

1 Like

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Eglobalma: 9:25am On Apr 27, 2019
MariaLavina:
This one forgot to wake up with his brain undecided

U need to know they are perverted. Trust me queen I am not lying

1 Like

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2019
Wow. Ubunja comes to mind for some reason

2 Likes

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Eglobalma: 9:29am On Apr 27, 2019
funmisticqueen2:

Who's ubanja? Lol
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by robinso01(m): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2019
dear God, my prayer this morning is to grant this op brain and know how to use it. amen

2 Likes

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Eglobalma: 9:43am On Apr 27, 2019
funmisticqueen2:

Let me guess he was a mad man right?

1 Like

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 9:44am On Apr 27, 2019
Eglobalma:

just someone i pity. A lost cause.

1 Like

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 27, 2019
Eglobalma:

U need to know they are perverted. Trust me queen I am not lying
I believe you Bro, I really do.

Just go back to sleep and fetch your brain.

5 Likes

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by MJBOLT: 9:48am On Apr 27, 2019
Eglobalma:
I think almost all Nigerian guys secretly wish beautiful girls would spit on them and treat them like trash. I know this for a fact. Theres a mad man that sits naked and dirty near my shop and I noticed how excited guys are when they see him. They quickly go stand near him admiring his lifestyle. I promise you ladies most Nigerian men wish they were that guy. If not for family and friends most would prefer to have that life so they can admire beautiful Angel's spit at them daily but will soon come here to deny it. Ladies this is a message to u o, they wont admit it here but guys are disgusting deep down o, very hornyyyy people but will be forming fine boy so u dont look down on them. Ladies take it from a guy, next time u see any Male just know he wished u spat on his ugly face. To prove that I'm right beautiful queens, why do most guys try to touch u when u walk past them, eve when u insult them they are excited and keep hailing u. They want u to dominate them lowkey and most wish they were that mad man. Ladies now u know the mind of Nigerian men.

3 Likes

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by GraGra247(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2019
Eglobalma:

NO! The only mad man on this thread is your disgusting sorry self. Cursed burnt offering.

2 Likes

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by SweetBuns(f): 9:57am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by blacq2009(m): 9:58am On Apr 27, 2019
Dear readers, the mad man sitting next Op 's shop is the Op. Don't be deceived.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 27, 2019
Eglobalma:
This one have gone mad.chai cry

3 Likes

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by onecornerboy(m): 10:05am On Apr 27, 2019
All i know u just exposed ur innermost desire

2 Likes

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by frbona: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2019
Eglobalma:

Queen I am been serious o. Those Male creatures are perverts
starting with your dad

1 Like

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Callertunez: 10:29am On Apr 27, 2019
See how this man is packing OP's brain

1 Like

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Halezis(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2019
Bro is everything okay at your end? cry
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Aboks(m): 10:44am On Apr 27, 2019
Brain 4 sale

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Op, Are you alright
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 27, 2019
Lol
Can't believe moronic fools like this still exist.

What a stupid attempt at gaining attention.
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2019
loool

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by damtan(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2019
Eglobalma:

For your mind now, you've said something sensible
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by topcy90(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2019
Lol this dude is hilarious, WTF is he thinking

1 Like

Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
Op get your oblongata checked ASAP
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
just someone i pity. A lost cause.
she writes well though, I've told that lady to start publishing stuffs...
Re: Girls This Is The Dream Of Nigerian Men O, Dont Be Decieved! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
FAD1OZ:
she writes well though, I've told that lady to start publishing stuffs...
Ubunja see your life grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I'm A Lesbian. I'm Attracted To Only Girls / Guys Beware!!!!.......65% Of Nl Female Monikers Aiint Owned By Ladies!!!!! O / Reason Why The Bumbum Is Always Dark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.