Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,116 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Cheating In Relationships (my View) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cheating In Relationships (my View) (495 Views)

My Husband No Dey Knack Me Well- Cheating Wife's Confession To Her Pastor(Video) / How A Woman Caught Her Husband Cheating In My Estate. / Today's Experience Changed My View On Domestic Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheating In Relationships (my View) by TOBIeee68(m): 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2018
It’s funny and crazy how people often find reasons and excuses for doing wrong things, especially cheating on their partners/spouses. This is quite sad and pathetic, and how they tried to sugarcoat it with various reasons to make it morally acceptable. Cheating to me is a result of greediness and selfishness. It’s not funny when I read and heard so many sad stories about how people in relationships cheat on each other, and some even boasted about it on social media without any remorse. I won’t be surprised if some of you still find it funny and you are not taking it as a result of moral decadence.
How did we get to this level of moral decadence? How did we get to the point where we don’t give a heck about whom is hurt or not about this careless and selfish attitude of ours when it comes to cheating? Married men and women are cheating on their spouses. Those who are in intimate relationships outside marriage are also not exempted from this menace of a situation we now found ourselves in.
Just like I said earlier, the two main reasons why cheating is in so many relationships are because of selfishness and greediness. I know some of you would still try for some excuses but let me tell you that you’ll still be wrong, so save your breath and listen to what I’m going to say now.
If you don’t find anything wrong with cheating, then you are a selfish person.

Imagine being in a relationship with someone you claimed to love so much and you even said you can’t live without him/her, but yet you cheated on him/her because you thought he/she is not giving you what you wanted, which to me is a sign of selfishness and greediness. If you are in the place of your spouse/partner, how will you feel when you get to know that someone who claimed to love you is cheating on you? You’ll feel so hurt, betrayed, dejected and unloved right? This is exactly what you are currently doing to your partner/spouse. You are so selfish and greedy to think straight about the grievous consequences of this selfish and careless act of yours. Because your partner cheated on you doesn’t mean you have to cheat on him/her, it only shows how immature and senseless you are. If you are not ready to stay committed in a relationship then don’t go into it to cause problems for the other person. Develop yourself and build up yourself. Strive to build a legacy for the new and upcoming generations, stay committed give your best in the relationship.
And note, if he/she is giving you some silly excuses instead of admitting to his/her fault for cheating on you, then it’s time to move on because you can’t jeopardize your standards for someone who doesn’t want to grow up.
I hope I’ve been able to pass across my mind concerning this menace of a situation.
Thanks for reading and learning. God bless you!!

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible For Parents To Love Their Children Equally? / 5 Things You Must Never Turn Your Marriage Into / Help Help Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.