Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! (2782 Views)

South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman / Dear Nairalanders Spare Me A Minute.please Is This A Problem? / Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
This your story get k leg o
Your friend is confused, but it is men that are scums
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Oyenike01(f): 10:26am On Jan 27, 2018
eezeribe:

But your friend collected transport fare from him and even wished for more....
But the kiss they shared was passionate,romantic and mutual...
But the touch he gave her was sensual and definitely evoked good feelings through her body...
But why are you seeing it from only one angle
But is it not too early to label the guy a scum
But don't you think it's too early for the guy to declare her,his girlfriend because he has not officially asked her out or professed love
But don't you think there is nothing wrong with two civilised adults consenting to mutual sex without necessarily being in a full-time relationship
But don't you think you are overreacting to the whole issue?
But don't you think the so called friend is actually YOU
abi o, I wonder why she took it too personal, it's not like he has slept with her or something,she should be thankful she knows her place now ...no stress...

1 Like

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by mikebrown92: 10:42am On Jan 27, 2018
This is the definition of olosho in disguise

So your friend was paid for the romantic smooching and kissing.

1 Like

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by IamLEGEND1: 11:17am On Jan 27, 2018
Shugavee:
...N she was planning to go to his house the next weekend to cook & sex him!! i was happy she was happy n all that...
abeg, it's 'have sex with him'..... not 'sex him'.
You're educated(I hope).... act like it.
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 2:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
mikebrown92:
This is the definition of olosho in disguise

So your friend was paid for the romantic smooching and kissing.
u are a big fool!!! Ur the typical definition of foolishness n irresponsiblity, so u invite a girl to see u wont u give her transport Useless man!! I pity the girl that will end up with an irresponsible fool like you!!!
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 2:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
IamLEGEND1:
abeg, it's 'have sex with him'..... not 'sex him'.
You're educated(I hope).... act like it.
see its not by force if u didnt get the sex him part!! Move on!!! N further more i dont do anything to please ur standard nor expectations!! Thanks 4 the comment tho!!
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shugavee:
okay thanks!!
I Know You Are The One...

Anyway, Please Always Remember To Use the Phrase "Some Men"...
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 3:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
DeadRat:
I Know You Are The One...

Anyway, Please Always Remember To Use the Phrase "Some Men"...
MeN MEN MEEEEEEN!!!
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by AryEmber(f): 3:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shugavee:
MeN MEN MEEEEEEN!!!
Well, I'm spearing you right now. Thank God your daddy, uncle, brother, future husband/current lover are part of these scums.
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Gourdoinc(m): 3:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shugavee:
becaused she asked!!!! N secondly why begin a sexual approach with a lady u want nothing to do with!! Whats the need?? There are prostitutes everywhere, why go 4 innocent girls in search of love with pure hearts!! To uplift ur ego or what??
how many men will your friend love. investigate and she has visited two other guys or more even and same scenario played out. if they all ask for relationships before the sex, how many people or "love" will be In that equation.
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Jman06(m): 3:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shugavee:
becaused she asked!!!! N secondly why begin a sexual approach with a lady u want nothing to do with!! Whats the need?? There are prostitutes everywhere, why go 4 innocent girls in search of love with pure hearts!! To uplift ur ego or what??
Isn't that what many of you ladies do to guys Giving a guy all the hopes of a relationship and the guy starts building his world around you only for you to wake up one day and break his heart. Should we also say that women are scums

1 Like

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Jman06(m): 3:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shugavee:
hahahaha nice rhyme but no!! N he is scum he hurt her feelings!! If u just want friendship, why mess up her head!! Why
And this is why you said that all men are scum Women nko!
I once met a girl whom i liked so much, toasted her and she accepted. A week into the relationship, after allowing me bond emotionally with her, the girl started acting up. Next she denied that she ever agreed to date me. That is after making me fall flatly inlove with her. Imagine the kind of pains i went through. In fact, kudos to the play boys who take revenge on behalf of guys like me.

1 Like

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
AryEmber:
Well, I'm spearing you right now. Thank God your daddy, uncle, brother, future husband/current lover are part of these scums.
hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 4:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jman06:
And this is why you said that all men are scum Women nko!
I once met a girl whom i liked so much, toasted her and she accepted. A week into the relationship, after allowing me bond emotionally with her, the girl started acting up. Next she denied that she ever agreed to date me. That is after making me fall flatly inlove with her. Imagine the kind of pains i went through. In fact, kudos to the play boys who take revenge on behalf of guys like me.
sorry love but its not as often as guys
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by schumastic(m): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shugavee:
Now my friend was gisting me abt a guy she just met, cool,nice n all that!! She liked the boy to the stage she started forming n collected 2k 4 tp even if he even asked her if it was enough (n no it wasnt) she said that that they kissed, that it was very romantic to the extent he kissed her at the park b4 leaving!! So i asked, are u guys officially dating?? she was confused!! N she was planning to go to his house the next weekend to cook n sex him!! i was happy she was happy n all that,, but i asked again is he ur boyfriend?? She was confused!!! So i told her to ask him whats the bases of the relationship,,,, uncle said they are still friends trying to know each other!! Really but when u met her u wanted to touch her body n all n probably hv sex if u had the chance to!! Is tht how friends kiss each other up n down!! All of u are mad!! So u just give a girl so much hope 4 nothing!!! Just 4 the fun of it?? My friend actually cried!!!

If men are Scum then ladies are bitchess
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by yhemster(m): 4:27pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shugavee:
Now my friend was gisting me abt a guy she just met, cool,nice n all that!! She liked the boy to the stage she started forming n collected 2k 4 tp even if he even asked her if it was enough (n no it wasnt) she said that that they kissed, that it was very romantic to the extent he kissed her at the park b4 leaving!! So i asked, are u guys officially dating?? she was confused!! N she was planning to go to his house the next weekend to cook n sex him!! i was happy she was happy n all that,, but i asked again is he ur boyfriend?? She was confused!!! So i told her to ask him whats the bases of the relationship,,,, uncle said they are still friends trying to know each other!! Really but when u met her u wanted to touch her body n all n probably hv sex if u had the chance to!! Is tht how friends kiss each other up n down!! All of u are mad!! So u just give a girl so much hope 4 nothing!!! Just 4 the fun of it?? My friend actually cried!!!

It's 2018, and the unfortunate answer is Yes. That how friends kiss each other up and down. It's obvious that the lady in question understand the scope of the friendship, she's just playing naivety to avoid being judged by you. You indirectly ruin her chance to have fun with the guy. Not surprised, I can easily deduce that you don't have a boyfriend too, so you prefer both of you to be on the "no boyfriend" situation. grin grin grin grin grin Kudos to you jealous friend.
Game girls play since 1815 wink

*** Many girls don't mind to cook and have s3x with a guy without the girlfriend tag, it's always a happy and joyful moments for y'all. Unfortunately, there may be feelings of regret later especially when the two parties can't sync emotionally.

1 Like

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by mikebrown92: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shugavee:
u are a big fool!!! Ur the typical definition of foolishness n irresponsiblity, so u invite a girl to see u wont u give her transport Useless man!! I pity the girl that will end up with an irresponsible fool like you!!!
Go cry to papa
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 6:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
yhemster:

It's 2018, and the unfortunate answer is Yes. That how friends kiss each other up and down. It's obvious that the lady in question understand the scope of the friendship, she's just playing naivety to avoid being judged by you. You indirectly ruin her chance to have fun with the guy. Not surprised, I can easily deduce that you don't have a boyfriend too, so you prefer both of you to be on the "no boyfriend" situation. grin grin grin grin grin Kudos to you jealous friend.

*** Many girls don't mind to cook and have s3x with a guy without the girlfriend tag, it's always a happy and joyful moments for y'all. Unfortunately, there may be feelings of regret later especially when the two parties can't sync emotionally.
u were really making sense to me till u said i was single n i laughed!! Well u can go with all the assumptions in ur head its a free world!! I hv nothing to prove to you!!! Hv u had that friend that been tru alot from guys, cried to you so many times n u cant just have it from another nigga!! I guess not!! So keep up with the assumptions!!
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by yhemster(m): 11:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Shugavee:
u were really making sense to me till u said i was single n i laughed!! Well u can go with all the assumptions in ur head its a free world!! I hv nothing to prove to you!!! Hv u had that friend that been tru alot from guys, cried to you so many times n u cant just have it from another nigga!! I guess not!! So keep up with the assumptions!!
Those words weren't part of ur previous narrative, you claimed it was a gist. But all the same, is there anything wrong abt being a single lady? I have an assumption, which means I may be right or wrong. If my guess came as an insult, I apologize. Anyway, hope ur friend can find true love. Shalom
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 28, 2018
Shugavee:
MeN MEN MEEEEEEN!!!
Then You Father And All Men In Your Family Are part Of The Shiit
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Shugavee:

Aren't there girls who date guys simply for his money?

1 Like

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by kaybams1(m): 7:20am On Jan 28, 2018
eezeribe:

But your friend collected transport fare from him and even wished for more....
But the kiss they shared was passionate,romantic and mutual...
But the touch he gave her was sensual and definitely evoked good feelings through her body...
But why are you seeing it from only one angle
But is it not too early to label the guy a scum
But don't you think it's too early for the guy to declare her,his girlfriend because he has not officially asked her out or professed love
But don't you think there is nothing wrong with two civilised adults consenting to mutual sex without necessarily being in a full-time relationship
But don't you think you are overreacting to the whole issue?
But don't you think the so called friend is actually YOU

My point exactly. Why do blacks treat romance, sex as a one sided affair. Like a transaction or something. Women here treats sex like a transaction in which their reputation/goodwill is the currency used in trading. I try to tell some that relax, it's just sex. Your dignity doesn't reside in your private part. That doesn't mean I support guys that lies about their intentions just to get under someone's pants. It's just wrong. However, when a relationship goes south, it's plain lame to be sulking about the sex instead of the time wasted. Believe me, black women are the least mentally developed specie in the world.
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 8:01am On Jan 28, 2018
kaybams1:

My point exactly. Why do blacks treat romance, sex as a one sided affair. Like a transaction or something. Women here treats sex like a transaction in which their reputation/goodwill is the currency used in trading. I try to tell some that relax, it's just sex. Your dignity doesn't reside in your private part. That doesn't mean I support guys that lies about their intentions just to get under someone's pants. It's just wrong. However, when a relationship goes south, it's plain lame to be sulking about the sex instead of the time wasted. Believe me, black women are the least mentally developed specie in the world.
say all the crap u hv to say but dont bring race into it i dont care if ur black or not!!! Better get use to the fact people are different!! Everybody living their lives!! Sex is sharing ur body with someone else!! Maybe its nothing 4 white woman but 4 us black women its a big deal!!! Time n ur body are two commodities!! My body n pride is more important than a clock!!! doesnt mean we dont feel the pain of the time wasted either!!! Its just the scale of preference!!!

1 Like

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by drunkpunk(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
the person below me would definitely speak my mind..
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by coolh3ad(m): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shugavee:

Sorry to say oo but is your friend that "Dumb"??
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by coolh3ad(m): 11:38pm On Jan 29, 2018
Shugavee:

Are the ladies forced into doing these things? .
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by coolh3ad(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
yhemster:

It's 2018, and the unfortunate answer is Yes. That how friends kiss each other up and down. [b]It's obvious that the lady in question understand the scope of the friendship, she's just playing naivety to avoid being judged by you. [/b]You indirectly ruin her chance to have fun with the guy. Not surprised, I can easily deduce that you don't have a boyfriend too, so you prefer both of you to be on the "no boyfriend" situation. grin grin grin grin grin Kudos to you jealous friend.

Very well said my brother. Why put the blame on the guy. Did he force or hypnotise the lady?. She see fine boy or a rich dude and she no fit use her sense again..
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by kense88: 12:29am On Jan 31, 2018
Shugavee:
A product of a scum is what?
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Nobody: 2:11am On Jan 31, 2018
Safiaa:
Darling. Guys are very easy to handle. You just have to know your way around it. If you allow yourself to be manipulated and used, that's what will happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Was Your Church Service Today / I'm Not / Can It Work? 37 Years Old Guy Set To Marry A 20 Year Old?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.