Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! (2783 Views)

South Africa Men R Jealous Now That We Prefer Nigerian Men- South African Woman / Dear Nairalanders Spare Me A Minute.please Is This A Problem? / Some Men R Still Single N Frustrated Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2018
Now my friend was gisting me abt a guy she just met, cool,nice n all that!! She liked the boy to the stage she started forming n collected 2k 4 tp even if he even asked her if it was enough (n no it wasnt) she said that they kissed, that it was very romantic to the extent he kissed her at the park b4 leaving!! So i asked, are u guys officially dating?? she was confused!! N she was planning to go to his house the next weekend to cook n sex him!! i was happy she was happy n all that,, but i asked again is he ur boyfriend?? She was confused!!! So i told her to ask him whats the bases of the relationship,,,, uncle said they are still friends trying to know each other!! Really but when u met her u wanted to touch her body n all n probably hv sex if u had the chance to!! Is tht how friends kiss each other up n down!! All of u are mad!! So u just give a girl so much hope 4 nothing!!! Just 4 the fun of it?? My friend actually cried!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by RoyalBlak007: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
"spare me"

14 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Safiaa(f): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2018
Darling. Guys are very easy to handle. You just have to know your way around it. If you allow yourself to be manipulated and used, that's what will happen.

4 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
"spare me"

okay thanks!!

2 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 26, 2018
Safiaa:
Darling. Guys are very easy to handle. You just have to know your way around it. If you allow yourself to be manipulated and used, that's what will happen.

How so?

I am yet to see a female that handled me tho....undecided grin I would love for you to give it a try tongue

6 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by eezeribe(m): 9:50pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shugavee:
Now my friend was gisting me abt a guy she just met, cool,nice n all that!! She liked the boy to the stage she started forming n collected 2k 4 tp even if he even asked her if it was enough (n no it wasnt) she said that that they kissed, that it was very romantic to the extent he kissed her at the park b4 leaving!! So i asked, are u guys officially dating?? she was confused!! N she was planning to go to his house the next weekend to cook n sex him!! i was happy she was happy n all that,, but i asked again is he ur boyfriend?? She was confused!!! So i told her to ask him whats the bases of the relationship,,,, uncle said they are still friends trying to know each other!! Really but when u met her u wanted to touch her body n all n probably hv sex if u had the chance to!! Is tht how friends kiss each other up n down!! All of u are mad!! So u just give a girl so much hope 4 nothing!!! Just 4 the fun of it?? My friend actually cried!!!
But your friend collected transport fare from him and even wished for more....
But the kiss they shared was passionate,romantic and mutual...
But the touch he gave her was sensual and definitely evoked good feelings through her body...
But why are you seeing it from only one angle
But is it not too early to label the guy a scum
But don't you think it's too early for the guy to declare her,his girlfriend because he has not officially asked her out or professed love
But don't you think there is nothing wrong with two civilised adults consenting to mutual sex without necessarily being in a full-time relationship
But don't you think you are overreacting to the whole issue?
But don't you think the so called friend is actually YOU

17 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Newboss(m): 9:52pm On Jan 26, 2018
Is that not what women do to guys just to extort them? angry I applaud the guy! angry You are actually the scum here because you just can't think! angry He could have told her what she wanted to hear and have "unhinged" access till he's tired of her. angry Rather, he chose to be plain with her! angry Yes, friends do have sex, not just kiss, without any dating relationship whatsoever! angry

Deal with your obsession with dating! angry

7 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2018
Newboss:
Is that not what women do to guys just to extort them? angry I applaud the guy! angry You are actually the scum here because you just can't think! angry He could have told her what she wanted to hear and have "unhinged" access till he's tired of her. angry Rather, he chose to be plain with her! angry Yes, friends do have sex, not just kiss, without any dating relationship whatsoever! angry

Deal with your obsession with dating! angry
becaused she asked!!!! N secondly why begin a sexual approach with a lady u want nothing to do with!! Whats the need?? There are prostitutes everywhere, why go 4 innocent girls in search of love with pure hearts!! To uplift ur ego or what??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Blakjewelry(m): 9:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
after reading if felt even more confused

3 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 10:00pm On Jan 26, 2018
Blakjewelry:
after reading if felt even more confused
hmmmm what confused you
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
Op your friend is so naive.
And she will be used and dumped!

In a relationship, both people involved must define it.

If the guy says let's see how it goes, then u tell him. We are just friends, let's study ourselves. Then he will ask but friends can kiss, and have fun? Right?
Then u ask him: Oga do u always kiss and have sex with all your female friends?
He will become quiet, then he will reply it's just a question nah
Then u look at him disgustingly, and say well u are not serious. I don't have time for unserious guys. Then walk away.

It's not byforce u must date him, cut him off straight! And shut down your feelings towards him. He's not worth your time .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Jamariwolf4(f): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Ladies have to be very careful.

Number one rule, don't give your heart completely to a man and never invest more than 5% in any so called "relationship"

Once beaten, twice shy.

I hope your friend has learnt her lesson, like the rest of us.

1 Like

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by heendrix(m): 10:07pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shugavee:
Now my friend was gisting me abt a guy she just met, cool,nice n all that!! She liked the boy to the stage she started forming n collected 2k 4 tp even if he even asked her if it was enough (n no it wasnt) she said that that they kissed, that it was very romantic to the extent he kissed her at the park b4 leaving!! So i asked, are u guys officially dating?? she was confused!! N she was planning to go to his house the next weekend to cook n sex him!! i was happy she was happy n all that,, but i asked again is he ur boyfriend?? She was confused!!! So i told her to ask him whats the bases of the relationship,,,, uncle said they are still friends trying to know each other!! Really but when u met her u wanted to touch her body n all n probably hv sex if u had the chance to!! Is tht how friends kiss each other up n down!! All of u are mad!! So u just give a girl so much hope 4 nothing!!! Just 4 the fun of it?? My friend actually cried!!!

abeg jur...as if you girls dont do same

1 Like

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Newboss(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shugavee:
becaused she asked!!!! N secondly why begin a sexual approach with a lady u want nothing to do with!! Whats the need?? There are prostitutes everywhere, why go 4 innocent girls in search of love with pure hearts!! To uplift ur ego or what??
So anything sexual is dating in your village? angry Haven't you heard of the term "fling"? angry It's a very normal thing! angry Dating relationships do come out of such! angry Stop thinking "relationship", and start thinking "life"! angry He could fall in love with her. angry Kissing a girl doesn't me you are in love with her! angry

Get over your obsession with dating! angry Let things go naturally! angry She likes him! angry So what is your headache? angry Guys like girls too but end up being told what the guy told the girl! angry

If your friend really likes him, let her hustle for her spot or just get lost! angry What nonsense! angry

Oh, so you hypocrites know about use and dump now? angry It originated from you folks! angry Now guys are smarter! angry Kudos to the guy once again! angry

3 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 10:11pm On Jan 26, 2018
eezeribe:

But the touch he gave her was sensual and definitely evoked good feelings through her body...
But don't you think it's too early for the guy to declare her,his girlfriend because he has not officially asked her out or professed love
But don't you think there is nothing wrong with two civilised adults consenting to mutual sex without necessarily being in a full-time relationship
hahahaha nice rhyme but no!! N he is scum he hurt her feelings!! If u just want friendship, why mess up her head!! Why
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
alexialin:
Op your friend is so naive.
And she will be used and dumped!

In a relationship, both people involved must define it.

If the guy says let's see how it goes, then u tell him. We are just friends, let's study ourselves. Then he will ask but friends can kiss, and have fun? Right?
Then u ask him: Oga do u always kiss and have sex with all your female friends?
He will become quiet, then he will reply it's just a question nah
Then u look at him disgustingly, and say well u are not serious. I don't have time for unserious guys. Then walk away.

It's not byforce u must date him, cut him off straight! And shut down your feelings towards him. He's not worth your time .
same thing i told her,, just imagine i didnt tell her to ask him! Thats how he would hv sex her n join!!
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by emeijeh(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2018
Op, spear you what?

I feel like daggering you too!

3 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Lonestar124: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2018
Sorry to write dis

You're confuse miss poster

Even to generalize your assumption

3 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by LessNoise: 10:18pm On Jan 26, 2018
eezeribe:

YOU TOO GET SENSE

3 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shugavee:
same thing i told her,, just imagine i didnt tell her to ask him! Thats how he would hv sex her n join!!

That's It!

She should receive sense!
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 10:21pm On Jan 26, 2018
emeijeh:
Op, spear you what?

I feel like daggering you too!
am waiting!! Happy daggering!!
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Austeeenxx: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2018
God bless that guy for me.
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by nuggarito: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2018
This is why girls are there worst enemies, tomorrow we well see news headline lady kills his friend because of a guy. Confused set of individuals. Tomorrow if that guy use the same tactics on you , you go fall like mumu. Madam mind ya business, its not your kissing she's not using your mouth to kiss.
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by jamael(m): 10:40pm On Jan 26, 2018
Is it only me or do I find it difficult to understand the correlation between the topic and the writeup?

2 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 10:42pm On Jan 26, 2018
nuggarito:
This is why girls are there worst enemies, tomorrow we well see news headline lady kills his friend because of a guy. Confused set of individuals. Tomorrow if that guy use the same tactics on you , you go fall like mumu. Madam mind ya business, its not your kissing she's not using your mouth to kiss.
i dont understand did my friend complain to you!! Abi when the guy dumps her even worse than this?? Is u they will be crying 4 abi If supporting a woman means letting my friend be fooled by a guy!! No i dont support my fellow woman come n beat me

1 Like

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2018
jamael:
Is it only me or do I find it difficult to understand the correlation between the topic and the writeup?
no its not only u sir!!
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by nuggarito: 10:47pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shugavee:
i dont understand did my friend complain to you!! Abi when the guy dumps her even worse than this?? Is u they will be crying 4 abi If supporting a woman means letting my friend be fooled by a guy!! No i dont support my fellow woman come n beat me
for you to be wise you must first be stupid, no matter what you tell your friend she gon' do what she want since the feelings are mutual, you need to allow people make their decisions so that they can realise their mistake and be wise. Please leave your friend to follow that path, you are not her responsibility, she's an adult.

2 Likes

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by TIDDOLL(m): 10:56pm On Jan 26, 2018
What are you whining about young lady...

A song of scums and Bitches undecided undecided perfect title for this your story... undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by drnoel: 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2018
Shugavee:

(Falls down from thread) what is this pls?

1 Like

Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2018
Newboss:
So anything sexual is dating in your village? angry Haven't you heard of the term "fling"? angry It's a very normal thing! angry Dating relationships do come out of such! angry Stop thinking "relationship", and start thinking "life"! angry He could fall in love with her. angry Kissing a girl doesn't me you are in love with her! angry

Get over your obsession with dating! angry Let things go naturally! angry She likes him! angry So what is your headache? angry Guys like girls too but end up being told what the guy told the girl! angry

If your friend really likes him, let her hustle for her spot or just get lost! angry What nonsense! angry

Oh, so you hypocrites know about use and dump now? angry It originated from you folks! angry Now guys are smarter! angry Kudos to the guy once again! angry
hustle weyti?
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 11:05pm On Jan 26, 2018
drnoel:

i dont know o!!! Ask again!!
Re: Men R Scsums!! Spare Me The Including Ur Father N Brother Talk!! by Shugavee(f): 11:06pm On Jan 26, 2018
drnoel:

i dont know o!!! Ask again

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Couple! This Is So Emotional! Love Can Heal Wounds / G / What's Your Best Topic On Ubunja Mised.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.