Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today (3879 Views)

My Almost Cheating Experience Today. / My Experience Today While Trying To Bleep An Aro Cultist Babe / Help Ooo. My Girlfriend Of One Week Is Pregnant. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by SucroseDeport: 9:06pm On Jul 26, 2023
Today in an estate where we hustle here in ikota, a c-class male music artist was on house hunting, he came with real estate agents.

I don't want to mention his name not to attract anti graft agencies. I will just make a simple description of how he looks. (dark, skinny, tall with nose ring).

The house is valued at #220M, this makes me wonder how much man is worth in liquid cash, not only him but his colleagues in various niche in the entertainment industry.

He came with a Mercedes Benz ML350.

I just want to add this, I know people will say I have entitlement mentality; the guy appears stingy, despite all the hailing and showing of love by guys around our celeb didn't even drop anything.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by SucroseDeport: 9:07pm On Jul 26, 2023
The cost of buying new homes in the estate ranges from 200-300m.

Money dey this country oo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by izonborn098(m): 9:08pm On Jul 26, 2023
Don't expect things from people oga'' u can make ur own money. Keep on grinding

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by livebyday(m): 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2023
SucroseDeport:
Today in an estate where we hustle here in ikota, a c-class male music artist was on house hunting, he came with real estate agents.

I don't want to mention his name not to attract anti graft agencies. I will just make a simple description of how he looks. (dark, skinny, tall with nose ring).

The house is valued at #220M, this makes me wonder how much man is worth in liquid cash, not only him but his colleagues in various niche in the entertainment industry.

I just want to add this, I know people will say I have entitlement mentality; the guy appears stingy, despite all the hailing and showing of love by guys around our celeb didn't even drop anything.

The mods need to stop allowing touts open threads in thos forum. Rubbish threads like this should be deleted

Only a very poor low level no ambition having useless lazyinf can come up with such a stupid useless thread .

These are the type that go into yahoo or come very easily because they are mentally lazy and dull

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 26, 2023
They do some other shady things , all that glitters is not gold.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by Shapeaso: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
cheesy cheesy. Ritualists can't dash you money if you don't have destiny for them to steal.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by Nazgul: 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2023
Why should he drop anything?

In civilized societies, fans go to celebrities with priced items so they can get their autograph on it.

But here in Nigeria, people whom you don't know would gather around you and expect you to give them money for hailing you.

Sorry bro, if you had asked for his business card, you could have had the opportunity to book a one-on-one appointment with him, and maybe feature in his next hit album and make cool cash for yourself. But you choose to beg.

Next time you meet another celebrity, become more creative resist every urge to shout and beg them like touts. Only politicians respond to such greetings cos they stole your money and need to keep bribing you with peanuts so that you'll remain loyal to them not celebrities who are working hard for theirs.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by Franzinni: 9:16pm On Jul 26, 2023
The new oil money is internet money ... The kind of money that these youths have access to via internet most of them will rival or even surpass thier parents in terms of accessable money.

There is money on the internet baba but one needs to first purge themselves from the old analog mentality especially if you are older than 35 years... You need to forget all you know about how this world works and then begin to assimilate the way it works nowadays.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by SucroseDeport: 9:17pm On Jul 26, 2023
livebyday:

The mods need to stop allowing touts open threads in thos forum. Rubbish threads like this should be deleted

Only a very poor low level no ambition having useless lazyinf can come up with such a stupid useless thread .

These are the type that go into yahoo or come very easily because they are mentally lazy and dull
I don't understand you, what is wrong with the thread, because it's not about nysash and breast?

Your reasoning stinks bro.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by youngsahito(m): 9:19pm On Jul 26, 2023
SucroseDeport:

Black bonez

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by SucroseDeport: 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
livebyday:

Touts are not allowed in the estate, the guys doing the hailing are construction site workers, boys packing sand, bricks and all.

I don't even understand the gibberish you wrote up there.

Incoherent.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by westlius(m): 9:23pm On Jul 26, 2023
Shapeaso:
cheesy cheesy. Ritualists can dash you money if you don't have destiny for them to steal.
Not all rich pple are into rituals oo
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by livebyday(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
SucroseDeport:

I don't understand you, what is wrong with the thread, because it's not about nysash and breast?

Your reasoning stinks bro.

It is even more stupid than those useless threads.

What sort of stupidity does it take to open such a useless thread
What is the aim of this rubbish?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by livebyday(m): 9:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
SucroseDeport:

Touts are not allowed in the estate, the guys doing the hailing are construction site workers, boys packing sand, bricks and all.

I don't even understand the gibberish you wrote up there.

Incoherent.

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by SucroseDeport: 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2023
livebyday:

https://www.nairaland.com/7776618/lets-play-game-married-people

More reasonable than the trash you created here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by Nbote(m): 9:39pm On Jul 26, 2023
Emeka must shine. But wait, na Emeka you dey call C-class music artiste?? The only rapper who is comfortably repping and doing his promo himself
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by livebyday(m): 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2023
SucroseDeport:

https://www.nairaland.com/7776618/lets-play-game-married-people

More reasonable than the trash you created here.

You won't understand because you are a teenager who lives fantasies 😁

You have eaten mums food this evening while telling yourself you will be rich in future with no plans as a schools dropout 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by fyzaila: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
Franzinni:
The new oil money is internet money ... The kind of money that these youths have access to via internet most of them will rival or even surpass thier parents in terms of accessable money.

There is money on the internet baba but one needs to first purge themselves from the old analog mentality especially if you are older than 35 years... You need to forget all you know about how this world works and then begin to assimilate the way it works nowadays.

Please can you shed more light on this?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by Nemesis0147(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2023
youngsahito:
Black bonez
bad guy
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by Franzinni: 12:07am On Jul 27, 2023
fyzaila:

Please can you shed more light on this?
just like the children of the 80s grew up on video games and movies and sitcoms and the rest, that is how these kids have grown up on internet generally so they are very savy with the language of the internet and just like those born in the 60s were not understanding why thier kids where glued to the TV that is a similar way people from the 80s who saw the birth of the internet see these kids and so find it hard to let go of the system that they have known to work for them for ages.... The truth is that the internet has made it a level playing fiend to the point that one kid int a ghetto with a mobile phone and some ideas can become more influential than a television network that has been in existence for 40 years .... that is why you can see so many kids becoming multi millionaires in dollars, people like adin ross, Kai senat , i show speed and alot of them. Bro content is the new oxegen the whole world is consuming video content at an unfathomable rate and someone has to produce those content and the truth is there will be a never ending stream of potential eyeballs (viewers) if your content is good which equate to very good income. But many people find it difficult to be consistent and that is the reason most fail at content creation.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by padi94(m): 5:19am On Jul 27, 2023
Na blackbonez you describe there
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by fyzaila: 5:43am On Jul 27, 2023
Franzinni:
just like the children of the 80s grew up on video games and movies and sitcoms and the rest, that is how these kids have grown up on internet generally so they are very savy with the language of the internet and just like those born in the 60s were not understanding why thier kids where glued to the TV that is a similar way people from the 80s who saw the birth of the internet see these kids and so find it hard to let go of the system that they have known to work for them for ages.... The truth is that the internet has made it a level playing fiend to the point that one kid int a ghetto with a mobile phone and some ideas can become more influential than a television network that has been in existence for 40 years .... that is why you can see so many kids becoming multi millionaires in dollars, people like adin ross, Kai senat , i show speed and alot of them. Bro content is the new oxegen the whole world is consuming video content at an unfathomable rate and someone has to produce those content and the truth is there will be a never ending stream of potential eyeballs (viewers) if your content is good which equate to very good income. But many people find it difficult to be consistent and that is the reason most fail at content creation.

Thanks 4 taking time to explain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by iHateFraudsters: 5:58am On Jul 27, 2023
livebyday:

And you think yahoo is easy?

You think fraud is easy?

Nonetheless, say no to fraud.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by SouthSouth1914: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2023
SucroseDeport:

Without any evidence, backups like pictures, videos etc, these are merely hearsay and unfounded claims!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by eepeepook: 7:21am On Jul 27, 2023
He didn't need to drop anything for poor people. They can make money the same way he did. People in poverty always have entitlement complex. I don't understand why.

The money sef, fit be politician own. Many of our celebs launder money for thieves. Abeg, don't envy their lifestyles, you don't know what they're passing through.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by Hamachi(f): 7:25am On Jul 27, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Without any evidence, backup, pictures these are merely hearsay!
You smart
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by MrPOTUS: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2023
SouthSouth1914:

Without any evidence, backup, pictures these are merely hearsay!

No mind am, did d person buy d house??

Not everyone that goes for house hunting actually have d money for d house.

Who knows if he's even thinking about renting d house.

This one with incomplete information just dey open thread dey yarn rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by Chronosvineberg(m): 8:44am On Jul 27, 2023
Zinolesky

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by Kobicove(m): 8:51am On Jul 27, 2023
SucroseDeport:

So did he eventually buy the house? grin
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by Psady(m): 9:27am On Jul 27, 2023
livebyday:

Live and let others live bro! The Op was sensitive not to make mention of the celebrity's name,so why the fuss?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Are Rich Ooo, My Experience Today by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2023
Franzinni:

I am older than 35 and have been pondering on the bolded for a while now.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Girls Like Bad Boys / Why Are Men So Emotional? / His Facebook Girlfriend Dont Want To Leave His House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.