Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:13 PM

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel (60869 Views)

In Japan, 1 In 4 Singles In Their 30s Doesn't Want To Get Married: See Why / Ladies Have You Almost Dated Married Man Who Acted Single? How Did You Discover? / Why Is It That Women In Their 30s Claim No Sex Till Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Chingyyy878: 1:16am On Apr 03
People in their 30s with no kids and single, do you worry about being old parents ?

I sure say most of una dey panic but una go deny

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by TheZeezle(m): 1:24am On Apr 03
No lies

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by oluwoleife: 2:07am On Apr 03
Panic say wetin happen?

301 Likes 21 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Negroid001(m): 3:05am On Apr 03
What do you want them to do lol?

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:45am On Apr 03
many dont even want children, let alone a wife to settle with.

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Templee333(m): 3:56am On Apr 03
Ask jesus and paul

66 Likes 11 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by AgentGoat: 4:57am On Apr 03
Priorities are different.

214 Likes 21 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Samfloxin(m): 6:30am On Apr 03
Many of them are feeling bad but the cost of marrying a woman now is very high

99 Likes 8 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Templee333(m): 7:18am On Apr 03
Samfloxin:
you should rather say that the cost of buying a woman is very high. Marriage ended many years ago. What people are doing now is buying and selling of their daughters where men are unfortunately the buyers.

261 Likes 22 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by VinnyBaba: 7:30am On Apr 03
If they are Pursuing Money and Trying to build Wealth, they should be very Happy! smiley

OP, if you know what some Young Parents are Facing in Nigeria currently,
You won't even advise anyone (Guys) to Marry in their 30's!. embarassed undecided

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Elegantspiker(m): 7:33am On Apr 03
When I say we still have centuries to be civilised, these are the kind of thoughts I mean. Imaging someone from an advanced country asking this kind of question.

80 Likes 8 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by VinnyBaba: 7:35am On Apr 03
Samfloxin:

It is Actually, The cost of Maintaining a Home.😒

Rent
Electricity bills.
GOTV
Gas
Diaper
School fees.
Etc.😟

Young Men should be very Financially Ready before going into Marriage,
because in Africa, All Responsibility is for the Man. sad

Woman own na to Born pickin and Nurture. smiley

93 Likes 12 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Coder2Client(m): 7:36am On Apr 03
Terrible but cool there's nothing to deny about it, especially those of us in our late 30s still single. It is not easy but we enjoy peace of mind and less worry about THAT gender

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by 2shure: 7:37am On Apr 03
I'm 34 years and I only have a car,rented apartment and 2 pos business which has suffered a blow.im planning on selling all my propert for 10m before thisbyear ends and travel out.

122 Likes 14 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Gerrard59(m): 7:38am On Apr 03
Interesting thread. Hope it gets to the front page. I have read tales of such from foreign folks; Singaporeans, British and Americans, but not from black folks. There is an ongoing DINK (dual income, no kids) trend across a significant proportion of folks in developed countries. But I am yet to read one DINK by black couples, whether Black British or African Americans.

But OP sef, with your marriage advocacy threads, I wish to ask, are you married? And how many children do you have?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by austine4real(m): 7:38am On Apr 03
Not bad
Just that I needs money first to start a family

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Gerrard59(m): 7:41am On Apr 03
2shure:
I'm 34 years and I only have a car,rented apartment and 2 pos business which has suffered a blow.im planning on selling all my propert for 10m before thisbyear ends and travel out.

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but 10 million would not go that far if your target country is a developed one. Also, to truly enjoy living in the abroad, you will need to get a good job, which is tied to having relevant skills the economy of that country desires. If you have those skills and pretty young, it is a good one.

P.S. If you can japa without selling your properties, better.

383 Likes 28 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Charmingrascal(m): 7:44am On Apr 03
Chingyyy878:
People in their 30s with no kids and single, do you worry about being old parents ?

I sure say most of una dey panic but una go deny

When you get to that age you will understand that there is no big deal about it

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by 2shure: 7:48am On Apr 03
I can paint,i can dissamblw a car engine,i can service a gen,AC,gas cooker,i can install dstv,i can paint walls,i can design a website....
Gerrard59:

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, but 10 million would not go that far if your target country is a developed one. Also, to truly enjoy living in the abroad, you will need to get a good job, which is tied to having relevant skills the economy of that country desires. If you have those skills and pretty young, it is a good one.

P.S. If you can japa without selling your properties, better.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Dundalk(m): 7:50am On Apr 03
Honestly make i no lie.. I feel bad about it, depressed all the time,
The main problem is not even married and have a kid, the problem is making in it in life financially.. shocked

undecided

121 Likes 15 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Chingyyy878: 8:19am On Apr 03
oluwoleife:
Panic say wetin happen?

Imagine having your first kid when you are almost 45

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Rexymania(m): 8:21am On Apr 03
Me wey get children, if you know wetin I dey face? I'm just grateful to Allah. If you're not mentally ready, don't venture into it. Life no be competition

136 Likes 16 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Chingyyy878: 8:24am On Apr 03
MrBrownJay1:
many dont even want children, let alone a wife to settle with.

Liar 😀

Most of them are always sad/depressed seeing their younger ones kids

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Rexymania(m): 8:25am On Apr 03
Dundalk:
Honestly make i no lie.. I feel bad about it, depressed all the time,
The main problem is not even married and have a kid, the problem is making in it in life financially.. shocked

undecided

That's it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Dundalk(m): 8:29am On Apr 03
Rexymania:
Me wey get children, if you know wetin I dey face? I'm just grateful to Allah. If you're not mentally ready, don't venture into it. Life no be competition
shocked comrade how is fasting.. May God make it easy for us, and accept our ibadah..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Dundalk(m): 8:33am On Apr 03
Chingyyy878:

stop painting kids on people's faces, some kids are to send you to early grave.. Seems like u are woman, undecided
No condition is permanent though sad

Some married ones are craving for divorce and thinking had i know..
undecided

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Rexymania(m): 8:35am On Apr 03
Dundalk:
shocked comrade how is fasting.. May God make it easy for us, and accept our ibadah..

Alhadullilah...

Ameen

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by barrydee(m): 8:36am On Apr 03
This OP is not wise at all.
Africa needs to grow beyond this mindset. Having a wife and kids is not an achievement but a fulfillment which by the way, different people have their own definition of fulfillment.

If you are a man in your 30s living in a difficult country like Nigeria, i advise you chase the bread to better your life & your future. If you stumble on a good woman while at it, you can marry her but if you allow societal pressure to make you marry one of these damaged, unproductive, & useless slay queens who are liabilities as a wife, sorry na your name.

You can still get married in your late 30s or early 40s and live a fulfilled life & by the time you are in your 60s, your kids would be in their eaely 20s keeping you company, running erands for you and making you happy while you relax and groom them to takeover your business/empire aince you utilized your youthful era to make some good investments.

Unlike those niggas who got married in their 20s using all their energy as youths just to fend, suffer and provide for the family. By the time they hit 60, no major investments, their kids have all abandoned them to begin their own lives/families making them feel lonely and abandoned. Only few lucky ones get regular visits, care and gifts from their kids at this point.
That's if their wives don't turn their kids against them.

204 Likes 35 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Dundalk(m): 8:40am On Apr 03
barrydee:
This OP is not wise at all.
Africa needs to grow beyond this mindset. Having a wife and kids is not an achievement but a fulfillment which by the way, different people have their own definition of fulfillment.

If you are a man in your 30s living in a difficult country like Nigeria, i advise you chase the bread to better your life & your future. If you stumble on a good woman while at it, you can marry her but if you allow societal pressure to make you marry one of these damaged, unproductive, & useless slay queens who are liabilities as a wife, sorry na your name.

You can still get married in your late 30s or early 40s and live a fulfilled life & by the time you are in your 60s, your kids would be in their eaely 20s keeping you company, running erands for you and making you happy while you relax and groom them to takeover your business/empire aince you utilized your youthful era to make some good investments.

Unlike those niggas who got married in their late 20s using all their energy as youths just to fend, suffer and provide for the family. By the time they hit 60, no major investments, their kids have all abandoned them to begin their own lives/families making them feel lonely and abandoned. Only few lucky ones get regular visits, care and gifts from their kids at this point.
well said..

82 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by MasterJayJay: 8:41am On Apr 03
Chingyyy878:

So what? You are the one seeing problems where there are none.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Peakdesign23(m): 8:47am On Apr 03
The goal is to train them and cater for their needs. Some people still struggle at this age, just to find balance. Life isn’t fair to everyone out there.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: People In Their 30s With No Kids And Single, How Do Y’all Feel by Sonnobax15(m): 8:57am On Apr 03
lipsrsealed
Make nobody pressure nobody abeg......At least,those mad men and women roaming the streets today were once kids that were seen as special kids by their parents........

57 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

American Woman Marries Kenyan Primary Two Dropout, Claims God Told Her To / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? / Most Romantic Way to Ask, "Will You Marry Me?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.