Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" (23016 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by passyhansome(m): 10:46am On Jan 27, 2018
Do you mean MTN sim or GLO

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by basic23111: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2018
Who is simi again?

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by obajoey(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2018
simi go and sinmi jare

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Dreambeat: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2018
This one self wan trend.Oya Nigerians,please avail her the privilege to trend,even if na for just one week.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Soulvoda(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Ordinary toasting is nw turn to raping, our caleb needs orientation.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by slimghost(m): 10:53am On Jan 27, 2018
So this girl's brain is as small as her breasts?
The driver should sue the bitch. I have seen the video and read the driver's side of the story and it's obvious the bitch is accusing the poor man wrongly.

Time shall come when nobody will take rape allegations from Nigerian ladies serious.

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by elantraceey(f): 10:55am On Jan 27, 2018
A guy wants to rape you and the first thing on your mind is to record a video, Hian.... Nigerians will believe anything.... Madam Simi face your career and let the police do their job. I really pray the innocent gets vindicated.

9 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Cloud007: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2018
This unfortunate girl thinks she can force her opinion on every sensible and logical Nigerians. Looking at her self you would have known she is far from bright. I wana be kind of poo..... And the mumu kunle the woman appron sef they give her backup. Misguided people ���

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by thecenturion: 10:57am On Jan 27, 2018
We don't know what exactly happened. I'll implore all Uber & taxify drivers to install dashcams so we know exactly what happened.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by thecenturion: 10:59am On Jan 27, 2018
While we are dwelling on that story another one is of how Mobil in all their might is trying to swindle a family of their property at gbagada. You know that Mobil fuel station at gbagada

https://www.nairaland.com/4313208/how-mobil-been-trying-swindle#64538155
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by thecenturion: 11:01am On Jan 27, 2018
While we are dwelling on that story another one is of how Mobil in all their might is trying to swindle a family of their property at gbagada. You know that Mobil fuel station at gbagada? Here's the story

https://www.nairaland.com/4313208/how-mobil-been-trying-swindle#64538155
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Oselu28(f): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2018
now I don't like simi again......am not even sure she's the one writing her lyrics after her stupid tweet.

maybe they are watching the video from the back of their phones, when my mom is wrong I tell her she's wrong how much more an ordinary friend that can forsake me anytime

9 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by IamGoke(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2018
It is visible to the blind that this girl is making story up...

What did you expect?? Simi to go against the rest celeb?? it isn't possible.....

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by SBG04: 11:05am On Jan 27, 2018
It's the stupid igbo crowd that is jumping out in defence of one of their own, a rapist! Thats how they also defended Clifford Orji the cannibal and that Innosons fraudster and forger. Youll see them jumping from thread to thread trying to normalise and defend crazy behaivour like smuggling cocaine into indonesia and thailand. You'll see them here now calling for people to boycott simi like they tried to boycott GTB.
Classless barbarians!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by okenwaa(m): 11:06am On Jan 27, 2018
Hoe support Hoe=whoredommm

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Fitbillionairep: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2018
With her useless music

5 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by abeliver: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2018
lmao...
Nigerians gat no chill at all.... una don make my WCW delete her tweet sharp sharp

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by bestcreation: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2018
twitter has humbled her and she deleted the rubbish post. she even apologized

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by slimghost(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2018
SBG04:
It's the stupid igbo crowd that is jumping out in defence of one if their own, a rapist! That how they also defended Clifford Orji the cannibal and that Innosons fraudster and forger. You'll see them here now calling for people to boycott simi like they tried to boycott GTB. Classless barbarians!!!!

Can any MOD put this ape on leash before I descend on the braindead slowpoke?.
Watch the video and read the guy's side of the story.
Then come back here, apologise and stop embarrassing your entire village.

10 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by okenwaa(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2018
elantraceey:
A guy wants to rape you and the first thing on your mind is to record a video, Hian.... Nigerians will believe anything.... Madam Simi face your career and let the police do their job. I really pray the innocent gets vindicated.

Henry Udeh Nnaemeka is the coolest dude I've ever come across.
FGCO '05set...

A graduate too..
Na bad tin to hustle nw for naija

I've bn shouting it.......that girl is a ritualist oooo!!!

9 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by SBG04: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2018
Oselu28:
now I don't like simi again......am not even sure she's the one writing her lyrics after her stupid tweet.

maybe they are watching the video from the back of their phones, when my mom is wrong I tell her she's wrong how much more an ordinary friend that can forsake me anytime
Ode!!!
boycott her music na like you boycotted GTB.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by mysticwarrior(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2018
I have always suspected Simi to be a blockheaded woman, and now she has given me more reasons to suppressed all doubt of how much more of a dunce she really is, even a five years old kid can tell from that video that the lady claiming rape is a chronic liar.

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Toneyo(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2018
How can you go so low? Even Yorubas are in support of the guy. Shola lied! It's so glaring to see. I mean ladies are all against her for this act.

Please don't make this case a tribal one.

SBG04:
It's the stupid igbo crowd that is jumping out in defence of one of their own, a rapist! Thats how they also defended Clifford Orji the cannibal and that Innosons fraudster and forger. Youll see them jumping from thread to thread trying to normalise and defend crazy behaivour like smuggling cocaine into indonesia and thailand. You'll see them here now calling for people to boycott simi like they tried to boycott GTB.
Classless barbarians!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by SBG04: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2018
slimghost:

Can any MOD put this ape on leash before I descend on the braindead slowpoke?.
Watch the video and read the guy's side of the story.
Then come back here, apologise and stop embarrassing your entire village.
In my village, when a girl screams "Don't touch me" at 1am, you don't touch her except you want to rape her. But I'm sure in Onitsha and Aba it's the opposite. That's why you people slap your father's and kidnap yourselves.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Eldavis(m): 11:14am On Jan 27, 2018
Flexherbal:
Be slow to react.

Let us all await the result of the investigation!
Dats were naija dey fuckup cry always reacting
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Diso60090(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Those who bashed her are not different from you simi. You only got emotional by her scream in the video. Screams are normal for girls to make when guys wants to pounce on them even if the guy is genuinely reacting to her provocations. If dem spray pepper for ur eyes upon say you dem no wan pay u ur cash you no go hold d person before she run? Person park go open gate of where you no know and she still sat in d car doing videos, she didn't come down immediately to scream for help..what gave her d confidence and what was she purposely looking for at 12-1am. Sounds to me like she's on a mission.

By the way simi you shd react to matters about your own career not others..youre a celeb not an ordinary nigerian or your hard-earned honour is at stake. As for her matter, let d police do their job. Simple!

How many of una wan read this novel

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by slimghost(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2018
SBG04:

In my village, when a girl screams "Don't touch me" at 1am, you don't touch her except you want to rape her. But I'm sure in Onitsha and Aba it's the opposite. That's why you people slap your father's and kidnap yourselves.

I know the only thing your dead brain cells understand is tribal bashing.
I am sorry to disappoint you dingbat. This case right here is above your mental capacity, so i suggest you take your lowlife e-tribal war elsewhere.

9 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Sheuns(m): 11:17am On Jan 27, 2018
Enough of this drama, if they feel she has a case they can get her an attorney and press charges. The driver sef should charge her to court for defamation of character. They both give their stories and the video she has to the police and we see who comes out the victor and who is the victim. Adekunle and Simi are just being supportive of their friend which is very silly of them. All these celebrities think they are more important than others and always want their opinions to come above others. Rape isn't an allegation you just label on someone anyhow. It can tarnish that guy's image if not trashed once and for all.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Sagay212: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2018
SBG04:
Classless barbarians!!!!

What rubbish did you type here. How does this have anything to do with tribe? The prostitute dorcas lying biat.ch is a witch. She should have left the guy's car immediately he said he cancelled the trip and was not going again. Why did she refuse to come down. The driver needs to go home. If I tell you to get off my car and you refuse, I'll take you to my house and if you still refuse to get down and hold my keys, I'll do everything possible to get my car key from you. The dorcas is an idiot.tic stubborn ollosho...that's how prostitutes behave, always very stubborn, disrespectful and saucy. Somebody that wants to rape you will carry you to his house a d drag you inside with the help of his sister abi, meanwhile the neighbours will be watching the Indian movie. Anybody that's supports dorcas, I pray that person will copy her a d be foolishly stubborn and not live to tell the story. When person tell you make you comot for him car, make you no gree. When them stab you or waste you, you will go to hell to make a senseless Snapchat video or Instagram and Twitter nonsense to the devil. It is pride and senseless stubbornness that will kill most Nigerian girls.

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by zicoraads: 11:21am On Jan 27, 2018
I sincerely hope they are resetting her brain on Twitter grin

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by dazzlingd(m): 11:22am On Jan 27, 2018
ive read both sides of the stories and I can swear that allegation is false and pure blackmail

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by dazzlingd(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2018
SBG04:
Classless barbarians!!!!

don't be tribal about this, that driver is innocent and does not derserve this allegation...I'm not igbo before you insult me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Loved Celebrities In Nigeria 2018 / Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste / Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.