Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" (23015 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by rigarmortis: 12:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:

You can state your opinion without insulting. As per this issue, this is an alleged case of rape which hasn't been fully investigated. The man is an alleged rapist; until proven otherwise. The lady supported her claim with a video evidence: the man has no evidence to back up his own story. It might have been a case of misunderstanding indeed, but that's still not an established fact as at the present time. When you go through peoples' comments here, you will no many have already taken sides. I'm saying let's wait for the police report before concluding.

I have been reading your posts and it appears that you have taken sides while trying to appear neutral. It is also obvious you don't know what you are saying.

The guy is not an alleged rapist till proven otherwise, rather the guy is innocent until proven guilty.

I don't support rape, but to use this story to preach against rape is warped. Innocent men who are accused wrongly of rape often have their lives destroyed even after they are found to be innocent. So the proof of rape is a video of her shooting a video in a scenario where she is supposed to be traumatised and seeking escape, and then talking in a normal tone before the rehearsal scream, with the guy even standing there looking confused while allowing her to shoot the video and go afterwards, lastly she presented the video after carefully editing the guys speech, in a rape case, you will rather include all the threatening talks from the guy, why remove them if not that the guy was just simply saying leave my car, or something like that. People are right to question this.

Rather, it's fapson herself who will make it difficult for victims to come out because she is using this false rape as a tool. It's an insult to all the rape victims out there.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by saintmark88(m): 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oselu28:
now I don't like simi again......am not even sure she's the one writing her lyrics after her stupid tweet.

maybe they are watching the video from the back of their phones, when my mom is wrong I tell her she's wrong how much more an ordinary friend that can forsake me anytime

My dear sentiment and emotionalism can blind anyone, I dnt blame her
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by waywardpikin: 12:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Jesusgirl92:
Protect which female gender?? If she was "saying the truth", why did she tamper with the so called "evidence" that she presented? Letting only the part where she displayed her screaming skills play audibly...... Why did she mute the guy's part?? Make she no worry.... The truth go soon come out.

Oh I just love you for this!

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
Simi were you there? Answer me before my ability to hold dis hot slap expire angry

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by jy2kbeyond(m): 12:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
Henrybright:
She will soon delete some of the tweets grin grin grin

Update: She has deleted the first tweet leaving the last one cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley

Lolz, she will claim her account was hacked grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Evegreen: 1:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=rigarmortis post=64555189]

I have been reading your posts and it appears that you have taken sides whole trying to take sidej

H
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by COOL10(m): 1:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oselu28:
now I don't like simi again......am not even sure she's the one writing her lyrics after her stupid tweet.

maybe they are watching the video from the back of their phones, when my mom is wrong I tell her she's wrong how much more an ordinary friend that can forsake me anytime
. I'm a huge fan of both Simi and Adekunle Gold. I believe they are very unique and unpredictable artistes and I love them for that,but it's now clear that their standards of intelligence don't level up to their standards of music. Little wonder why they get along so well,it's cos they think the same. Birds of the same feather flock together. I'll still listen to their music though,but I won't say that my opinions about them haven't shifted at all cos they have. If I can still listen to Burna Boy's songs,then I believe I can listen to anyone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Evegreen: 1:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
SBG04:
It's the stupid igbo crowd that is jumping out in defence of one of their own, a rapist! Thats how they also defended Clifford Orji the cannibal and that Innosons fraudster and forger. Youll see them jumping from thread to thread trying to normalise and defend crazy behaivour like smuggling cocaine into indonesia and thailand. You'll see them here now calling for people to boycott simi like they tried to boycott GTB.
Classless barbarians!!!!
Your stupidity is looking at u like

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Tonytonex(m): 1:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
This babe Is Very Wise. Good Talk.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:

You can state your opinion without insulting. As per this issue, this is an alleged case of rape which hasn't been fully investigated. The man is an alleged rapist; until proven otherwise. The lady supported her claim with a video evidence: the man has no evidence to back up his own story. It might have been a case of misunderstanding indeed, but that's still not an established fact as at the present time. When you go through peoples' comments here, you will no many have already taken sides. I'm saying let's wait for the police report before concluding.
The girl is also an alleged ritualist and thief.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Odingo1: 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
safarigirl:
she HAS been heard. Nobody shut her down, she brought the case after all and wr heard her. We have heard her more tines than wed have heard the guy

After hearing them, we have reached the conclusion that it was a disagreemenr blown out of proportion by the girl who cried rape. There was no attempt at rape

I am flabbergasted that you are claiming she has not been heard. Is it not her video that has been spreading everywhere? Is she not the celeb here? She and that poor driver, who has the platform to talk more? Is it not her?

You people see a pretty girl with fake accent yarning dust to discredit a hardworking man and you automatically assume she is the victim.

It is disgusting. If that silly tw@t had any case whatsoever, we would be hearing from her lawyer by now. She has the money and the connections to get a good lawyer, she should use her platform to do the needful if she thinks she has a case, not come to SM to ruin someone's reputation on trumped up allegations
Well said.
That girl is just intimidating that driver.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by HouseOfZara(f): 1:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

If you're an Uber Driver and Lyft Driver, get a time limit...plenty are mad and alot of them are attention seekers. Rape/MeToo is a trend now in the western world dem dey find who dem wan carry enter the movement.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Toneyo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:

People took side of the lady at first when the video was uploaded on snapchat. She reported the case to snapchap not the police.

People had a change of mind when they heard the guy's own side of the story. His was more coherent unlike the lady that first reported to snapchat. She gave evidence yet mute/censored some part of the video. What does that indicate?

The case here is just disagreement and misunderstanding. She doesn't have to go that far. Just like the one that happened in Abuja some weeks back.

People already rained curses on the guy and some waiting to be accepted to pour more fuel.

Well. I'm very sure the guy will get justice except thr police fail to do their jobs. Expert here have investigated this case already and she is the one lying.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by sixtus3606(m): 2:06pm On Jan 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
By the way simi you shd react to matters about your own career not others..youre a celeb not an ordinary nigerian or your hard-earned honour is at stake. As for her matter, let d police do their job. Simple!

are there any extraordinary Nigerians here in Nigeria?? undecided

By the way, how is she different from every other Nigerian? Because she sings(her handwork)??

Chai!

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by kishbee41(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
You weren't there too so why take sides? cause she's your friend? cause she's famous? guys don suffer,if woman accuse you of rape,dem no wan know if you did it or not,you are finished my guy... i mean except you're rich enough to buy the judge and he'll be like 'when he wanted to rape you why did you struggle'
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by SirBunky85(m): 2:37pm On Jan 27, 2018
sceneonetv:
more bellow

http://nshine.com.ng/2018/01/27/youre-full-sht-singer-simi-blasts-ladies-calling-dorcas-fapson-liar/
It seems all dese small small fame wey dis simi and adekunle dey get don dey shack dem wella.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by SirBunky85(m): 2:41pm On Jan 27, 2018
Myself2:
Who con be Simi again o

Oh I remember, no be dat old bonga fish wey dey irritate pipu ears wit her voice
Though, d simi girl is stupid for her useless rants on dis issue,her vocal prowess is awesome
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by monex(m): 2:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:
Really?? I'm extremely surprised by what Nairalanders, especially the male folks, are saying as regards this issue. Where's the Nairaland of yesterday that says a big "NO" to rapists. When did we start supporting rapists? The police has not even declared the man innocent and here we are, already giving 80% support to the man. Provided the lady's not a celebrity, would we have believed her story? I expect the police to carry out a God fearing and error-free investigation. But before then, let's stop casting blames; let's stop promoting this traumatizing thing called rape. It will only prevent victims from speaking out when attacked by rapists. Please protect the female gender! #I STAND FOR JUSTICE#

true. nothing is conclusive. A lot of peeps only came out (wrongly) in defense of the guy because he was already being painted as a rapist.

Humans (especially ladies) are easily emotional/subjective. A lot of peeps will use their experiences or what they have heard others experienced to judge the guy (or the lady) rather than the facts and what can be inferred thereof.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by benqo01(m): 3:25pm On Jan 27, 2018
I dont know who this girl is,and why she is trying to tarnish the image of an inoccent man with this rape saga.She had this all planned let me share with you top 6 she needs to get that attention she is seeking 1..with a pepper spray,which means she will use it when the driver will try to force her out of the car .1...she had no intention of telling the driver whe she was going to.2...she had no intention of coming down from the car 3.she knows the driver will have no choice than to force her out.4 then in the process of trying to force her out she will use the spray .5 then she can take a fake short video with editing showing the guy tried raping her then snap the spray to show as evidence.6 then she can now have the attention she is seeking fear human being
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Snowkel(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2018
That simi of a girl self
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by 2odd(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
SBG04:

It's not everyone on nairaland that supports the rapist o!
It's the igbo people. The smugglers of cocaine and heroin worldwide. The ones with zero morals. The boycotters and developers.
GBOOOOOOOOARRRRRRRRRR nah the little wey remain for your brain explode

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Myself2(m): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
SirBunky85:

Though, d simi girl is stupid for her useless rants on dis issue,her vocal prowess is awesome

Old bonga fish still and her cranky voice is irritating
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Sagay212: 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:

You have also taken side. and your comment which i quoted was insulting. You are talking about a video evidence that did not show us where the guy was pulling of her jeans and trying to insert his dick. The evil girl claimed that the driver grabbed her by the waist but the video did not show us that. what other evidence do you need from the driver aside telling his own side of the story. You expect him to video while driving? in the lady's video you could here the man shouting chidinma which he said to be her sister to come help him after being pepper sprayed by a witch that refused to get off his car. You think he was calling his sister to come help hold dorcas leg apart so he could penetrate her?

It's a simple thing, get the phuck out of the guy's car. He cancelled the trip even before he moved and told the witch to get down. She refused to get down, refused to say where she was going and you expect the driver to prostrate and start begging her to get off? The driver had not collected any money from her and told her plane and simple to get down. All these her senseless noise would have been avoided if she got off the car and waited to call another cab. if it is dangerous for her to wait in the middle of the night for another cab man, it is also dangerous for the taxify guy to wait outside at night with a stranger especially if the car is not his. If he looses the car, will the olosho that cannot buy a car to do her trade by another one for him?

If you so much love to walk in the middle of the night, then get yourself a phucking car..is she not a big girl as she claim. abi na osho free she dey do.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Myself2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
COOL10:
. I'm a huge fan of both Simi and Adekunle Gold. I believe they are very unique and unpredictable artistes and I love them for that,but it's now clear that their standards of intelligence don't level up to their standards of music. Little wonder why they get along so well,it's cos they think the same. Birds of the same feather flock together. I'll still listen to their music though,but I won't say that my opinions about them haven't shifted at all cos they have. If I can still listen to Burna Boy's songs,then I believe I can listen to anyone.

Yes you are right, their opinion shows they reasoned the matter with fish brain

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Myself2(m): 4:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
rigarmortis:

I have been reading your posts and it appears that you have taken sides whole trying to take sides. It is also obvious you don't know what you are saying.

The guy is not an alleged rapist till proven otherwise, rather the guy is innocent until proven guilty.

I don't support rape, but to use this story to preach against rape is warped. Innocent men who are accused wrongly of rape often have their lives destroyed even after they are found to be innocent. So the proof of rape is a video of her shooting a video in a scenario where she is supposed to be traumatised and seeking escape, and then talking in a normal tone before the rehearsal scream, with the guy even standing there looking confused while allowing her to shoot the video and go afterwards, lastly she presented the video after carefully editing the guys speech, in a rape case, you will rather include all the threatening talks from the guy, why remove them if not that the guy was just simply saying leave my car, or something like that. People are right to question this.

Rather, it's fapson herself who will make it difficult for victims to come out because she is using this false rape as a tool. It's an insult to all the rape victims out there.

Yes Dorcas Shola is an evil soul and her evil coven-inspired attempt to ruin the life of an innocent man must be condemned,regardless of the fact that the man in question is no celebrity but a "common" taxify driver
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
OboOlora:

The small sense wey remain for the whole of Nigeria, only u don pack am. Nicely said Bro!
grin thanks. Na u gather all d chubby treasure of Nigeria for Toto. I swear ur pusssy is irresistible. Wetin pain me be say u carry Nigerian treasure go Baltimore. We Nigerians weh get am never enjoy am finish, na Americans come dey enjoy am. If to say u dey Naija ehn, I go make sure say I taste that Naija treasury. grin
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Myself2(m): 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Sagay212:

You have also taken side. and your comment which i quoted was insulting. You are talking about a video evidence that did not show us where the guy was pulling of her jeans and trying to insert his dick. The evil girl claimed that the driver grabbed her by the waist but the video did not show us that. what other evidence do you need from the driver aside telling his own side of the story. You expect him to video while driving? in the lady's video you could here the man shouting chidinma which he said to be her sister to come help him after being pepper sprayed by a witch that refused to get off his car. You think he was calling his sister to come help hold dorcas leg apart so he could penetrate her?

It's a simple thing, get the phuck out of the guy's car. He cancelled the trip even before he moved and told the witch to get down. She refused to get down, refused to say where she was going and you expect the driver to prostrate and start begging her to get off? The driver had not collected any money from her and told her plane and simple to get down. All these her senseless noise would have been avoided if she got off the car and waited to call another cab. if it is dangerous for her to wait in the middle of the night for another cab man, it is also dangerous for the taxify guy to wait outside at night with a stranger especially if the car is not his. If he looses the car, will the olosho that cannot buy a car to do her trade by another one for him?

If you so much love to walk in the middle of the night, then get yourself a phucking car..is she not a big girl as she claim. abi na osho free she dey do.

My guy, two chilled Forsters beer for you
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Evegreen: 5:05pm On Jan 27, 2018
Hu
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by BoboKush(m): 5:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
microbaris:

I can't Imagine what kind of Children they will raise if they get married, both of them have same CHEMISTRY grin
I swear
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by rigarmortis: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:

It seems you have sentiments for the man judging from the tone of your write up. No one has declared him guilty as you are claiming. All I'm saying is that you all should just chill and let the case be investigated first.

She should also have reported the case to the police and chilled and let the case be investigated. Rather, she wanted to crucify the guy in the court of public opinion with tampered evidence which later backfired on her.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Sagay212: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2018
rigarmortis:

She should also have reported the case to the police and chilled and let the case be investigated. Rather, she wanted to crucify the guy in the court of public opinion with tampered evidence which later backfired on her.

don't mind these people who think they can always oppress anybody who they think is lower to them. This is what you get when some evil people look down on others probably because of the kinda job they do. Because the guy is a taxify driver, they believe the imaginary evil mumu star actress. When she was doing the daft video on snapchat, of course she knew she was doing it for people on the same level of her daft reasoning. She didn't expect that there are loads of intelligent people out there on the internet who use common sense instead of emotion to judge issues.

I don't need to wait for any investigation from CID or FBI to know that the evil witch was lying. The video she stupidly uploaded has exposed her.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Loved Celebrities In Nigeria 2018 / Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste / Alex Unusual: If You Have No Skin Condition You Have No Reason Not To Smell Nice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.