Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" (23013 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Evegreen: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2018
Reall

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by ycat: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2018
They have to be full of poo for real, that's why they are shitholers. The whole world is watching how they are shaming a victim and celebrating a predator. Simi, don't worry your sweet head jare, there's no human left in most Nigerians, and that's why the country is the way it is, 3x a shithole.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2018
BoboKush:
Mumu adekunle n simi

I can't Imagine what kind of Children they will raise if they get married, both of them have same CHEMISTRY grin

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Sagay212: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2018
Simi a d adekunle gold are 2 senseless idiots who just got lucky singing trash. Aside the dumb music they make, these two are unfortunate air heads. Its not their fault, its nigerians who buy the albums or pay money to their useless shows I blame. I am happy they are all exposing how daft they are to people. You can imagine anybody with a functioning brain actually believing that the taxify driver wanted to rape or kidnap her.

Even without reading any statement from the taxify guy, anybody with common sense can tell it's a case of disagreement between two people and the idiot.t dorcas turned it to rape. Somebody would try to rape these devil and you think she won't report straight to the police. Useless ollosho celebrity that can not afford a car. Let her tell us where she was coming from and where she was going at that time of the night. Na that ollosho work go kill her last last

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Origamist: 11:29am On Jan 27, 2018
The only people I pity are the girls trying to sound unbiased by supporting the Taxify dude.
Don't get me wrong.I am not saying the Dorcas girl case of attempted rape against the guy is right.
But you don't just take sides based on the little info made available to the public.
Since the guy's confident he did nothing wrong,he should take legal actions against her.
There's this worrying trend of people trying to muzzle rape victims which I notice is becoming rife lately.
Let's allow the case to be investigated before passing verdicts.
Yeah,some women use the rape alarm to punish men,but is that always the case?
Very soon,women will get raped and rewarded with harsh criticisms for speaking out.
We're getting there.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Damfostopper(m): 11:30am On Jan 27, 2018
example of Girls with fish brains....1. Simi

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Sagay212: 11:34am On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:
Really?? I'm extremely surprised by what Nairalanders, especially the male folks, are saying as regards this issue. Where's the Nairaland of yesterday that says a big "NO" to rapists. When did we start supporting rapists? The police has not even declared the man innocent and here we are, already giving 80% support to the man. Provided the lady's not a celebrity, would we have believed her story? I expect the police to carry out a God fearing and error-free investigation. But before then, let's stop casting blames; let's stop promoting this traumatizing thing called rape. It will only prevent victims from speaking out when attacked by rapists. Please protect the female gender! #I STAND FOR JUSTICE#

Did you assist the driver in raping her. WTF is wrong with you people. You have a brain, please use it. Let's stop casting blames and you already concluding he is a rapist. Do you need to wait for the police to understand that it's a simple case of disagreement

Till you get falsely accused of rape or some other crime and your image gets tarnished because we useless people who will always take advantage of women support are out there thinking with emotions instead of simple common sense

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by 2odd(m): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2018
don't mind the idiot , I be Yoruba boi , does that mean I should think with my anus
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by dazzlingd(m): 11:43am On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:
Really?? I'm extremely surprised by what Nairalanders, especially the male folks, are saying as regards this issue. Where's the Nairaland of yesterday that says a big "NO" to rapists. When did we start supporting rapists? The police has not even declared the man innocent and here we are, already giving 80% support to the man. Provided the lady's not a celebrity, would we have believed her story? I expect the police to carry out a God fearing and error-free investigation. But before then, let's stop casting blames; let's stop promoting this traumatizing thing called rape. It will only prevent victims from speaking out when attacked by rapists. Please protect the female gender! #I STAND FOR JUSTICE#

The story does not add up.

It's all for staunts, she was being raped and had time to record the incident. Then the next thing was to come to social media.

The rapist did not beat her, it was obvious she had a disagreement with him and she took vengeance by accusing him of rape.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by wtfcoded: 11:46am On Jan 27, 2018
grin
Full of sh!t...wow cheesy
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Jesusgirl92(f): 11:47am On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:
Protect which female gender?? If she was "saying the truth", why did she tamper with the so called "evidence" that she presented? Letting only the part where she displayed her screaming skills play audibly...... Why did she mute the guy's part?? Make she no worry.... The truth go soon come out.

4 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Origamist: 11:47am On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:
it's the females shouting her down i smh 4.
I don't care if she is saying the truth or lying.she deserves to be heard out,same with the driver.
Then the matter should be investigated.
The way some posters are trying to shut her up is what i find repulsive and cringeworthy.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Joshmodest(m): 11:48am On Jan 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Those who bashed her are not different from you simi. You only got emotional by her scream in the video. Screams are normal for girls to make when guys wants to pounce on them even if the guy is genuinely reacting to her provocations. If dem spray pepper for ur eyes upon say you dem no wan pay u ur cash you no go hold d person before she run? Person park go open gate of where you no know and she still sat in d car doing videos, she didn't come down immediately to scream for help..what gave her d confidence and what was she purposely looking for at 12-1am. Sounds to me like she's on a mission.

By the way simi you shd react to matters about your own career not others..youre a celeb not an ordinary nigerian or your hard-earned honour is at stake. As for her matter, let d police do their job. Simple!

I fear for Nigeria, so going out in d night , justifies rape..dat means any girl dat is found walking alone in d night can be raped..

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by tealaw(m): 11:50am On Jan 27, 2018
E nor go better for people wey say make I support a liar who wants to destroy an innocent man's life and career.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Elnino4ladies: 11:52am On Jan 27, 2018
[quote author=zicoraads post=64553087]I sincerely hope they are resetting her brain on Twitter grin[/quote

grin cheesy Trust Nigerians na
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Joshmodest(m): 11:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Origamist:

I don't care if she is saying the truth or lying.she deserve to be heard out,same with the driver.
The way some posters are trying to shut her up is what i find repulsive and cringeworthy.

I thought I was d only sensible folk on NL...some girl even dragged me on a thread today. for saying she has d right to speak out , and she's also encouraging other females to come out when sexually abused..with the way she is being treated,I. doubt another girl wuld like to come out tomorrow..
Say No To Rapist
Everyone Has The Right To Speak Out !!

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Evegreen: 11:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Sagay212:

Did you assist the driver in raping her. WTF is wrong with you people. You have a brain, please use it. Let's stop casting blames and you already concluding he is a rapist. Do you need to wait for the police to understand that it's a simple case of disagreement

Till you get falsely accused of rape or some other crime and your image gets tarnished because we useless people who will always take advantage of women support are out there thinking with emotions instead of simple common sense

You can state your opinion without insulting. As per this issue, this is an alleged case of rape which hasn't been fully investigated. The man is an alleged rapist; until proven otherwise. The lady supported her claim with a video evidence: the man has no evidence to back up his own story. It might have been a case of misunderstanding indeed, but that's still not an established fact as at the present time. When you go through peoples' comments here, you will no many have already taken sides. I'm saying let's wait for the police report before concluding.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Henrybright(m): 11:56am On Jan 27, 2018
She will soon delete some of the tweets grin grin grin

Update: She has deleted the first tweet leaving the last one cheesy cheesy cheesy smiley smiley
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Origamist: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2018
Joshmodest:

I thought I was d only sensible folk on NL...some girl even dragged me on a thread today. for saying she has d right to speak out , and she's also encouraging other females to come out when sexually abused..with the way she is being treated,I. doubt another girl wuld like to come out tomorrow..
Say No To Rapist
Everyone Has The Right To Speak Out !!
That's the point most people are missing.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Evegreen: 11:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Origamist:

I don't care if she is saying the truth or lying.she deserves to be heard out,same with the driver.

That's exactly what I'm trying to pass across to people! I think you get me. She deserves to be heard, not shut down. Shutting her up will only give more footage to crimes like this. Let the law decide who's right base on proven facts! Until then, the lady has every right to talk.

3 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Joshmodest(m): 12:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
cr7lomo:
I'm a fan of Simi...i see her as the most talented female artiste...but she has disappointed me with this statement....dorcas should b arrested for defamation

First of all who appointed You ??
She shuld be arrested for defamation , based in a qualified judge u are...u have an issue of double standards, u feel we have no right to call d man a rapist, but u re already quick to say Shola shuld be jailed for defamation, without any proof..she has a video evidence..ur client d taxify driver has nothing but spoken words, with no witness..I hope u know it doesn't hold water in d law court...

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by BOMA2912(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2018
I swear Twitter ezz dope, dey yaff finish Simi on Twitter she don't delete am.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by MisterMr: 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
sceneonetv:
Singer, Simi has also reacted to Dorcas alleged kidnap/rape issue.. The singer has bashed folks especially ladies who are criticizing Dorcas even after she released evidences, that showed an “alleged attack”.

Simi tagged these set of folks as “people with bullshit mentality”. Here’s what she wrote;

http://nshine.com.ng/2018/01/27/youre-full-sht-singer-simi-blasts-ladies-calling-dorcas-fapson-liar/

Nothing to do with the topic but I don't understand Nairaland.

"Bullshit" is uncensored but if I try to type the second syllable of that word alone it comes out as shit?

Nairaland needs to grow the hell up and stop being afraid of strong language. Especially with the amount of pure filth that makes it to the front page; alleged sex tapes, semi-nude pictures, so called curvy actress did this or that. Who are we fooling?

On Topic:

Nigeria is possessed by demons. That is all. As if women on this very site have never been assaulted by men or heard stories of men doing outrageous things to other women. God will really help all of you. And you men too that are jumping to the driver's defence. Yes, some women lie but for the love of God, is it you they accused of rape? Or is it your own guilty conscience you're trying to protect? Who did you rape or assault that you don't want anyone to find out? Who made you the moral arbiter of society that you can suddenly say "this is how a real rape victim behaves."

Go and sit down somewhere and be useful please. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by rowbee(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27, 2018
ycat:
They have to be full of poo for real, that's why they are shitholers. The whole world is watching how they are shaming a victim and celebrating a predator. Simi, don't worry your sweet head jare, there's no human left in most Nigerians, and that's why the country is the way it is, 3x a shithole.

Who's the victim? Who's the predator? People are shaming a liar for trying to bring down an innocent person all because of a simple misunderstanding. Simi is a real disappointment for tweeting that crap
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by rowbee(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
Joshmodest:

First of all who appointed You ??
She shuld be arrested for defamation , based in a qualified judge u are...u have an issue of double standards, u feel we have no right to call d man a rapist, but u re already quick to say Shola shuld be jailed for defamation, without any proof..she has a video evidence..ur client d taxify driver has nothing but spoken words, with no witness..I hope u know it doesn't hold water in d law court...

She has a video that doesn't prove anything but the fact that they had a misunderstanding. The Shola girl is just trying to use her superior status to bring the guy down and you lot are supporting her as she played the rape card

1 Like

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by SBG04: 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:
It's not everyone on nairaland that supports the rapist o!
It's the igbo people. The smugglers of cocaine and heroin worldwide. The ones with zero morals. The boycotters and developers.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by rowbee(m): 12:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:

You can state your opinion without insulting. As per this issue, this is an alleged case of rape which hasn't been fully investigated. The man is an alleged rapist; until proven otherwise. The lady supported her claim with a video evidence: the man has no evidence to back up his own story. It might have been a case of misunderstanding indeed, but that's still not an established fact as at the present time. When you go through peoples' comments here, you will no many have already taken sides. I'm saying let's wait for the police report before concluding.

Point of correction. The man is innocent until the law says he's guilty. People are simply pointing out the fact that the whole rape thing is a big hoax. So, you can bury your head in the sand if you must, supporting a liar in the name of women empowerment, but the fact remains that there is Shola's story and then there is the truth.

2 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by safarigirl(f): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:

That's exactly what I'm trying to pass across to people! I think you get me. She deserves to be heard, not shut down. Shutting her up will only give more footage to crimes like this. Let the law decide who's right base on proven facts! Until then, the lady has every right to talk.
she HAS been heard. Nobody shut her down, she brought the case after all and wr heard her. We have heard her more tines than wed have heard the guy

After hearing them, we have reached the conclusion that it was a disagreemenr blown out of proportion by the girl who cried rape. There was no attempt at rape

I am flabbergasted that you are claiming she has not been heard. Is it not her video that has been spreading everywhere? Is she not the celeb here? She and that poor driver, who has the platform to talk more? Is it not her?

You people see a pretty girl with fake accent yarning dust to discredit a hardworking man and you automatically assume she is the victim.

It is disgusting. If that silly tw@t had any case whatsoever, we would be hearing from her lawyer by now. She has the money and the connections to get a good lawyer, she should use her platform to do the needful if she thinks she has a case, not come to SM to ruin someone's reputation on trumped up allegations

7 Likes

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by rowbee(m): 12:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
SBG04:

It's not everyone on nairaland that supports the rapist o!
It's the igbo people. The smugglers of cocaine and heroin worldwide. The ones with zero morals. The boycotters and developers.

STFU!!! If you're Yoruba, you are a huge disgrace. Tribalists like you deserve to be whipped and dragged through the streets
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by OboOlora(f): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Those who bashed her are not different from you simi. You only got emotional by her scream in the video. Screams are normal for girls to make when guys wants to pounce on them even if the guy is genuinely reacting to her provocations. If dem spray pepper for ur eyes upon say you dem no wan pay u ur cash you no go hold d person before she run? Person park go open gate of where you no know and she still sat in d car doing videos, she didn't come down immediately to scream for help..what gave her d confidence and what was she purposely looking for at 12-1am. Sounds to me like she's on a mission.

By the way simi you shd react to matters about your own career not others..youre a celeb not an ordinary nigerian or your hard-earned honour is at stake. As for her matter, let d police do their job. Simple!
The small sense wey remain for the whole of Nigeria, only u don pack am. Nicely said Bro!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Enemyofpeace: 12:30pm On Jan 27, 2018
Dis one wey be like maggot don dey talk too as she be yeyebrity
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by bejeria101(m): 12:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
This mumu no go get sense for wetin no concern am,with her voice we be like person wey dey high on helium.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance / Top 10 Most Loved Celebrities In Nigeria 2018 / Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.