Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,128 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" (23013 Views)

Taxify Driver Who Dorcas Shola Fapson Said Was Arrested Spotted In Ikoyi, Lagos / Who Is Dorcas Shola Fapson? Meet Actress That Called Taxify Driver A 'Rapist' / Wizkid And Dorcas Shola Fapson Chill Out On A Yacht (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Sagay212: 6:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
Evegreen:

It seems you have sentiments for the man judging from the tone of your write up. No one has declared him guilty as you are claiming. All I'm saying is that you all should just chill and let the case be investigated first.

I don't have sentiments for anybody. Heck I don't know any of you supporting the evil lady and I don't care about ya'll. What I know is the the evil dorcas is a daft lair. She lied and tried to tarnish someone's image because she thinks the guy is a nobody because he is a driver. That is how most of you Nigerians behave. Always looking down on people because of the kinda job they do or the way they look.

why is it so hard for all of you calling for rubbish investigation to understand from the video and the drivers explanation that the case is that of misunderstanding between two people and the evil one turned it to rape case because she knows some emotional people will support her. Come down from my car I am not going again, simple. You don't get down, you face whatever consequences. Will somebody that wants to rape or kidnap you tell you to get out of their car? Some of you guys are really annoying people with common sense with these rubbish talk of investigation crap.
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by ycat: 3:40am On Jan 31, 2018
You heard me. Your brother is a predator, and you evil are supporting him as usual. Did you see how your voice is the loudest? This is the reason Nigeria is the way it is, majority carries the vote, and very unfortunate the good is in the minority. The karma that will visit you is still in steroids lab.
rowbee:

Who's the victim? Who's the predator? People are shaming a liar for trying to bring down an innocent person all because of a simple misunderstanding. Simi is a real disappointment for tweeting that crap
Re: Dorcas Shola Fapson: Simi Blasts Ladies Calling Her Liar: "You Are Full Of Shit" by Konquest: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2018
sceneonetv:
Singer, Simi has also reacted to Dorcas alleged kidnap/rape issue.. The singer has bashed folks especially ladies who are criticizing Dorcas even after she released evidences, that showed an “alleged attack”.

Simi tagged these set of folks as “people with bullshit mentality”. Here’s what she wrote;

http://nshine.com.ng/2018/01/27/youre-full-sht-singer-simi-blasts-ladies-calling-dorcas-fapson-liar/
^^^^^
^^^^^
Simi's mouth is on steroids... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Baby Pics Of Beyonce And Blu Ivy: See The Resemblance / Top 10 Most Loved Celebrities In Nigeria 2018 / Peter Okoye Celebrates Independence Day & One Year As A Solo Artiste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.