Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (70766 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by PeacenLove2: 10:45am On Jan 27, 2018
Billyonaire:
She was telling the Truth about the Sexual Intercourse, but this ? Is the lie.

She has been mobbed up by the Pastor, made an offer she can not refuse and of-course it clears her image, clears the pastor and his wife, put them back on sex mode while the 'flock of sheep increases' and believes in the holiness of the MOG and the man of God makes more money, fuccks her more with the wife and business continues to thrive.

I underrated this Pastor, now I know he knows the game.

They should have settled this hustler before the whole thing broke out. That would be the smart thing to do. The damage is done already.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Elnino4ladies: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2018
grin grin cheesy Which kind charade be this one?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 27, 2018
texazzpete:
But how does this explain why he bought an expensive car for Daniella Okeke?

politicians hacked the frsc database na.

its all one bigass conspiracy against the last true prophet of our time tongue
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:47am On Jan 27, 2018
SBG04:
All those sordid details about the crusade in Napales. The one about the FaceTime clearly showing Suilemans face. The money trail from Suilemans church to Otobo which Stephanie even publicised. Suileman didn't even deny that he sent the girl money. He just said he also sent other people money out of charity. Even if Otobo retracts today, the evidence she left in the public sphere is enough to convince us that Suileman is a fraud. Nobody paid her! The only person paying her is Suileman, Again!!!!

Brother save your breath.
People know and willfully ignore these things.
Nigerians don't judge by evidence or merit, but on the basis of emotion. Some people actually believe this fake drama Stephanie and Suleiman are acting.
I am now convinced the people of Nigeria are mostly dunces that is why we are a sh.it hole

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Tecno66: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2018
Festus Keyamo, how market? Stupid agbero lawyer. See your life na?
PROPHETmichael:
Breaking News!!!

Stephanie Otobo confesses: I was used and paid against Apostle Suleman.

Right before our eyes in the Fire & Miracle Night of Omega Fire Ministries’ International Worship Centre Auchi, the serial accuser & blackmailer; Stephanie Otobo, apologises to God’s Servant Apostle Johnson Suleman, his family, Church and the Body of Christ for the shameless show of deceits & lies, she and their paymasters embarked on sometime in 2017.

The only offense he committed was to have intervened in the numerous heinous crimes against the Church of Christ around the Nation and became a Voice for the Gospel. What followed was a well - doctored drama to attack the reputation of this Golden Voice and seemingly reduce the volume of his voice even as more evils were planned against the Church.

After all the evil efforts, the secret agendas, the heavily funded set up and the unrelenting pursuits to snare an innocent man, they were futile.

THE MASTER PLANNER HAS FINALLY VINDICATED HIS CHURCH & HIS SERVANT.

This is not only a victory for God's Servant; it is a victory for the Body of Christ & The Church in Nigeria.

Watch the video via the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36wEK-8MLU

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2018
There is nothing to celebrate here. This is what poverty does. It takes away your sense of justice. You sacrifice your self worth and succumb easily to the emptiness that money affords.

Ms. Otobo has not been doing well financially. She's been very broke, at the same time Apostle Suleiman's wife has been approaching her to come testify in their favor in exchange for money. She's finally succumb to it. But the idea that politicians paid her to accuse Suleiman is utterly preposterous. Can she name any Politician that paid her to sleep with Suleman and also put Suleiman's naked pictures in her phone? Ofcourse not.

In the end notwithstanding, it is Ms. Otobo's life. She can do what she wants with it. But let us no forget that Apostle Suleiman slept with Ms. Otobo and promised to marry her. He cheated on his wife by sleeping around with other women. He endangered the health of his wife and other sexual partners by getting some woman he barely knows pregnant because he did not use protection. He forced her to abort the pregnancy by giving her a cocktail that nearly killed her. In today's Nigeria Ms. Otobo could be anyone's daughter, sister, mother, niece, aunty, etc. and Suleman did this to her because he is richer and powerful than her. Think about that....

Another important take away here is that as a society, we must rise and condemn what is wrong. We must do this knowing that injustice, deceit, and evil is rife in our land. Apostle Suleiman is a good example of everything that is wrong with Nigerian pastors. They present a squeaky clean image to collect monies from their unsuspecting and slow-poke members. Yet, they sleep around, lie to their wives, deceive the public, steal from their poor and most vulnerable in society, arrests and maltreat the poor, oppress the weak, and contribute to the moral decay of our society.

I wish Ms. Otobo a good life.

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 10:47am On Jan 27, 2018
elantraceey:
If she mentioned the 'politicians and big pastors' and they get arrested for character assassination then I would have taken the video seriously but till then it could be real or just a script, A detailed explanation of all that transpired will be a lot better.

When she mentions the big politicians name and gets arrested or killed what will you do? You won't be there to protect her or fight for her safety.

She has confessed. That's the koko

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Addy003(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Rubbish... All these false prophets, God is coming for all of u oo

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by AntiWailer: 10:48am On Jan 27, 2018
Flexherbal:
I just watched the video .

She has be lying, all along .

She is still lieing.

Politicians linked a nollywood actress to Apostle and Politicians put the car on her instagram.

They should continue.

Their types wont stop until they get exposed again. So we are waiting.

Any time a Pastor sleeps with a girl. It is the girl that is insane.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:48am On Jan 27, 2018
namet:
There is nothing to celebrate here. This is what poverty does. It takes away your sense of justice. You sacrifice your self worth and succumb easily to the conveniences that money affords.

Ms. Otobo has not been doing well financially. She's been very broke, at the same Apostle Suleiman's wife have been approaching her to come to testify in their favor in exchange for money. She's finally succumb to it. But the idea that politicians paid her to accuse Suleiman is utterly preposterous. Can she name any Politician that paid her and also put Suleiman's naked pictures in her phone? Ofcourse not.

In the end notwithstanding, it is Ms. Otobo's life. She can do what she wants with it. But let us no forget that Apostle Suleiman slept with Ms. Otobo and promised to marry her. He cheated on his wife by sleeping around with other women. He endangers the health of his wife and other sexual partners by getting some women he barely knows pregnant because he did not use protection. He forced her to abort the pregnancy by giving her a cocktail that could potentially kill. In today's Nigeria Ms. Otobo could be anyone's daughter, sister, mother, niece, aunty, etc. Think about this....

Another important take away here is that as a society, we must rise and condemn what is wrong. We must do this knowing that injustice, deceit, and evil is rife in our land. Apostle Suleiman is a good example of evrything that is wrong Nigerian pastors. They present a squeaky clean image to collect monies from their unsuspecting and slow-poke members. Yet, they sleep around, lie to their wives, deceive the public, and contribute to the moral decay of our society.

I wish Ms. Otobo a good life.

Seconded.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Edelweiss44: 10:49am On Jan 27, 2018
ycat:
Smart niggur!

The moment I saw the video, I knew she's now lying to repair Suleiman's image and get paid in return, but unfortunately, many will fall for the drama.

Yeah. .........many idiots like you who have never met either Stephanie or Apostle Suleiman but they believed Stephanie's initial blackmail, and when the same blackmailer comes out to confess that she lied, you will say it's not true BECAUSE YOU WERE ACTUALLY IN THE SAME HOTEL ROOM WITH THE TWO OF THEM WATCHING THEM HAVE SEX! You better grow up and stop letting foolishness and stupidity blind you. This same stubbornness and foolishness is the exact reason why you haven't given your life to Christ even with all the evidence of Christ's love, heaven and hell staring you in the face.

You want to know why God did not immediately destroy Stephanie Otobo last year when she came to lie against an innocent man? It's simply because of love. God the all powerful is slow to anger and judgement and he gives the wicked a long time for them to repent. but when people take God's love and patience for granted, they end up in destruction after God's patience runs out on them. This is the only reason why atheists are still alive on this planet and wasting God's free oxygen while denying the existence of God whose oxygen they consume

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Guestlander: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2018
greggng:

You are acting as if you are not in this country. The lady has been bribed . The next statement from the church is to forgive her cos God says so

Based on the "apology" the apostle will then withdraw the lawsuit and everyone will go home happy. The "apology" of course doesn't legally implicate her in case the Apostle reneged on the promise to withdraw the case.
Everybody shout alleluia.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Tecno66: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2018
tayebest:
After she was bribed again?
Case of highest bidder. If the politicians bring more money, she will switch again.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by SBG04: 10:50am On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

The question is did you see any of the south called hard evidence she claimed to have?
Oga she released pictures from their FaceTime together with Suileman in bed. She gave Intimate details of their fling in Naples after his crusade there. Then there is the money trail from Suilemans church to Otobo, which Suileman didnt even deny. Let's not forget it was Otobo that pointed us towards Danielle Okeke before one smart guy found her car plate number and checked that Lagos state website for the ownership details. Every single detailed Otobo released when she was vexed was later discovered to be true! That was why the girl was locked up and kept incommunicado for a long time before Keyamo exposed Suileman. If she later retracted and said she was lying, trust me it's because Suileman has settled her well!

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 10:51am On Jan 27, 2018
MiaB:
By her paymasters?
So, what is different if Suleman decided to pay a higher price to settle her?

She claimed she has hard evidence against suleman but couldn't provide any since last year. Recently she was in court for her N1bn law suit.

You think say N1bn law suit is beans? She had no choice than to confess.

Also, it is obvious the whole thing was political because immediately Suleiman spoke against Fulani herdsmen last year she just showed up from nowhere

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by SirBrightoc(m): 10:52am On Jan 27, 2018
Addy003:

Hmmm u forget the pastor isn't the church... He's human like you, so open ur eyes, he's prone to the lust of the flesh too, serve God nd not ur pastor, did d politicians make up d Skype call she had with the pastor, which face was clearly shown there

My dear, you are exhibiting low knowledge and IQ on public space. If you don't know that faces can be imposed on images, voice mimiced, and technology used to blackmail people.

Beware of throwing stones at people you don't know on social media.

When you grow up, remember to go through your childish posts and make amends.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Guestlander: 10:53am On Jan 27, 2018
Edelweiss44:

Yeah. .........many idiots like you who have never met either Stephanie or Apostle Suleiman but they believed Stephanie's initial blackmail, and when the same blackmailer comes out to confess that she lied, you will say it's not true BECAUSE YOU WERE ACTUALLY IN THE SAME HOTEL ROOM WITH THE TWO OF THEM WATCHING THEM HAVE SEX! You better grow up and stop letting foolishness and stupidity blind you. This same stubbornness and foolishness is the exact reason why you haven't given your life to Christ even with all the evidence of Christ's love, heaven and hell staring you in the face.

You want to know why God did not immediately destroy Stephanie Otobo last year when she came to lie against an innocent man? It's simply because of love. God the all powerful is slow to anger and judgement and he gives the wicked a long time for them to repent. but when people take God's love and patience for granted, they end up in destruction after God's patience runs out on them. This is the only reason why atheists are still alive on this planet and wasting God's free oxygen while denying the existence of God whose oxygen they consume

I agree with you on one thing God is very slow to anger. Otherwise, he will just strike some pastors with thunder for using his name to rip people off.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by SirBrightoc(m): 10:54am On Jan 27, 2018
Addy003:

Hmmm u forget the pastor isn't the church... He's human like you, so open ur eyes, he's prone to the lust of the flesh too, serve God nd not ur pastor, did d politicians make up d Skype call she had with the pastor, which face was clearly shown there

My dear, you are exhibiting low knowledge and IQ on public space. If you don't know that faces can be imposed on images, voice mimiced, and technology used to blackmail people.

Beware of throwing stones at people you don't know on social media.

When you grow up, remember to go through your childish posts and make amends.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by guiddoti: 10:55am On Jan 27, 2018
Shithole country

So, she is free now after telling us lies.
She should have serviced some tenure in maximum prison for her defamatory lies on what didnt happen. We shouldnt just let it go on punish.

Nigeria jagajaga
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Alaminalpha: 10:56am On Jan 27, 2018
hahahahaha
If she wasn't being coerced into this sorry imitation of a confession then she or her pastor boy friend should tell us the names of these supposed "politicians and pastors" who deceived her.
I bet u a gazillion that this deceptive p**** parading as a past** just saw how the tithe from his business aka church has been falling (like his joystick after one of his sex romps) and then decided maybe its time to pay off the strip dancer from canada. Which is what she probably requested for before he refused and then failed to silence her.

No Wahala. The fake pasto*** sex romps will continue and another will come for her own share of the unholy communion.
We are still laughing

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by dazzlingd(m): 10:57am On Jan 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I have a feeling a huge amount of cash has moved from Suleiman's hands to Otobo's and this charade was put up as closure to the whole brouhaha; This is best for all parties concerned

1. Otobo comes out of this richer, good business

2. Suleiman loses some money but would gain even more following from this as he's "vindicated" which in turn leads to more income so the money he paid Otobo might be insignificant on the long run; good business

3. The sheeples trust their pastor more and raise their tithe to 30% like Suleiman reportedly raised his to (who does he tithe to? well..... cough cough)

4. Pastor haters would be disappointed

5. (some) Atheists simply ask the question, why couldn't Holy Spirit reveal the truth of the matter to the congregation? to all Christians? cuz many Christians were of the opinion Suleiman is guilty while many were of the opinion that he's innocent and all of them claim to have Holy spirit that reveals "Truth" to them

We need more people like you in this country. Something is wrong with the people of this nation to believe anything
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Miniano: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2018
People's believes.

1 I must goto church every Sunday.

2 I must pay my tithes.

3 respect the pastor than ur parents.

When are we going to be exposed to the real truth about religion.

E.g about 5 people where beheaded in Mecha last 3 years because they brought kolanut into there country what a world

We created religion. It has removed the humanity in us .

Don't believe in any imam / pastor

Believe in your self and your God. �

Forget any anointing if this pastor truly has anoiting. He use just 1 hand ✋ to make about 50 people plus fall down and confess why can't he see this coming or use that his anointing to bring the truth to the world immediately he was attacked Nigerians don't be fooled I know how this people operate
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by eyinjuege: 10:58am On Jan 27, 2018
Its a shame.
I hope the court case still goes on ahead, and this isn't just a way of running away from the courts. I hope the police pursue the blackmail charges, because people like her abound.
The damage has already been done, and a lot of people would still not believe you madam.
For blackmailing someone and falsely accusing them, you deserve at least 5 years in prison to have time to reflect upon your actions.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 11:00am On Jan 27, 2018
Simplep:
Lies frm d pit of hell...pastor suleiman keep doing bad...ur end is near

Live long enough... you'll remain where you are and he flying and making impact.

How do people become stuupid and not know it?

She confesses and you're saying she's lying...are you okay? Do you know her life and little reputation is at stake for coming back to eat her vomit? Don't you think again?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Kdon2: 11:00am On Jan 27, 2018
PROPHETmichael:
Breaking News!!!

Stephanie Otobo confesses: I was used and paid against Apostle Suleman.

Right before our eyes in the Fire & Miracle Night of Omega Fire Ministries’ International Worship Centre Auchi, the serial accuser & blackmailer; Stephanie Otobo, apologises to God’s Servant Apostle Johnson Suleman, his family, Church and the Body of Christ for the shameless show of deceits & lies, she and their paymasters embarked on sometime in 2017.

The only offense he committed was to have intervened in the numerous heinous crimes against the Church of Christ around the Nation and became a Voice for the Gospel. What followed was a well - doctored drama to attack the reputation of this Golden Voice and seemingly reduce the volume of his voice even as more evils were planned against the Church.

After all the evil efforts, the secret agendas, the heavily funded set up and the unrelenting pursuits to snare an innocent man, they were futile.

THE MASTER PLANNER HAS FINALLY VINDICATED HIS CHURCH & HIS SERVANT.

This is not only a victory for God's Servant; it is a victory for the Body of Christ & The Church in Nigeria.

Watch the video via the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x36wEK-8MLU

She sells to the highest bidder. simple
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Only otondo will belive dis.

Sha.....won't be surprised if she comes out tomorrow to tell us tht she was paid to say dis bullshi.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2018
SBG04:

Oga she released pictures from their FaceTime together with Suileman in bed. She gave Intimate details of their fling in Naples after his crusade there. Then there is the money trail from Suilemans church to Otobo, which Suileman didnt even deny. Let's not forget it was Otobo that pointed us towards Danielle Okeke before one smart guy found her car plate number and checked that Lagos state website for the ownership details. Every single detailed Otobo released when she was vexed was later discovered to be true! That was why the girl was locked up and kept incommunicado for a long time before Keyamo exposed Suileman. If she later retracted and said she was lying, trust me it's because Suileman has settled her well!

A photoshopped picture is not an evidence.

Let her bring all the transactions and booking and evidence that Suleiman used church money on her or slept with her.

Just like the useless fapson lady released a video claiming that the taxify driver wanted to rape her which were all lies.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Goodplace: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Are you ignorant that some pastors pay tithe to other churches they summit to?

hopefulLandlord:
I have a feeling a huge amount of cash has moved from Suleiman's hands to Otobo's and this charade was put up as closure to the whole brouhaha; This is best for all parties concerned

1. Otobo comes out of this richer, good business

2. Suleiman loses some money but would gain even more following from this as he's "vindicated" which in turn leads to more income so the money he paid Otobo might be insignificant on the long run; good business

3. The sheeples trust their pastor more and raise their tithe to 30% like Suleiman reportedly raised his to (who does he tithe to? well..... cough cough)

4. Pastor haters would be disappointed

5. (some) Atheists simply ask the question, why couldn't Holy Spirit reveal the truth of the matter to the congregation? to all Christians? cuz many Christians were of the opinion Suleiman is guilty while many were of the opinion that he's innocent and all of them claim to have Holy spirit that reveals "Truth" to them

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Paradigme777: 11:02am On Jan 27, 2018
Bad market for daddy freeze

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by vicardino(m): 11:03am On Jan 27, 2018
U seem to know Nigerian pastors so well
AuroraB:
Ndi Sheeples atagbugo onwe ha na afufu, chai cry
Onye mere uni ihe'a undecided
And a human being would believe this
She was paid for the first one, remember?
Aju'm ekwensu na oru ya niile sad
If I believe this, I'd believe anything.
No be Nigerian pastor again undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Keneeby(m): 11:04am On Jan 27, 2018
She must mention their names, am not satisfied
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Condom4Dick: 11:06am On Jan 27, 2018
You are the only sensible person on NL
Firstcitizen:
The only people I pity in this drama are the tithers whose 100s of millions in naira were used to settle this unprincipled girl and Keyamo.

The whole thing almost destroyed the man's ministry business so this was long expected.

Otobor don hammer. I hope they made her sign a gagging document because if this girl is broke tomorrow or just unhappy, she will entertain us with a video of how Apostle's people visited her in Canada with 500k usd cash grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.