Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (70763 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet / Apostle Suleman's Face As Stephanie Otobo Confesses In His Church (Photo) / New Photos Of Stephanie Otobo In Court As Sex Scandal Case Continues. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

When she mentions the big politicians name and gets arrested or killed what will you do? You won't be there to protect her or fight for her safety.

She has confessed. That's the koko

Don't mind those silly brainless fellows. Did Kemi Olunyolo mention any names? It's completely at her own risk...I knew the Apostle wasn't guilty. Satan is just a fooool. So is his followers.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Strikethem: 11:07am On Jan 27, 2018
Jeromejnr:
So many people will be ashamed now.
People like poster above you that what their brains always think of is bribibg. Mind you, i am not his church member nor benefitted from him.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by batstan(m): 11:07am On Jan 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I have a feeling a huge amount of cash has moved from Suleiman's hands to Otobo's and this charade was put up as closure to the whole brouhaha; This is best for all parties concerned

1. Otobo comes out of this richer, good business

2. Suleiman loses some money but would gain even more following from this as he's "vindicated" which in turn leads to more income so the money he paid Otobo might be insignificant on the long run; good business

3. The sheeples trust their pastor more and raise their tithe to 30% like Suleiman reportedly raised his to (who does he tithe to? well..... cough cough)

4. Pastor haters would be disappointed

5. (some) Atheists simply ask the question, why couldn't Holy Spirit reveal the truth of the matter to the congregation? to all Christians? cuz many Christians were of the opinion Suleiman is guilty while many were of the opinion that he's innocent and all of them claim to have Holy spirit that reveals "Truth" to them
Believe it or not, the Apostle orchestrated all the drama, from day 1.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by ycat: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2018
You this moronic my-pastor-says bible thump, you and your pastor will rot in hell. Suleiman is a satanic agent who will lead you who don't have the mind of your own to hell. Mumu osi!
Edelweiss44:

Yeah. .........many idiots like you who have never met either Stephanie or Apostle Suleiman but they believed Stephanie's initial blackmail, and when the same blackmailer comes out to confess that she lied, you will say it's not true BECAUSE YOU WERE ACTUALLY IN THE SAME HOTEL ROOM WITH THE TWO OF THEM WATCHING THEM HAVE SEX! You better grow up and stop letting foolishness and stupidity blind you. This same stubbornness and foolishness is the exact reason why you haven't given your life to Christ even with all the evidence of Christ's love, heaven and hell staring you in the face.

You want to know why God did not immediately destroy Stephanie Otobo last year when she came to lie against an innocent man? It's simply because of love. God the all powerful is slow to anger and judgement and he gives the wicked a long time for them to repent. but when people take God's love and patience for granted, they end up in destruction after God's patience runs out on them. This is the only reason why atheists are still alive on this planet and wasting God's free oxygen while denying the existence of God whose oxygen they consume

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 27, 2018
Of course, she is lying, the Pastor did indeed sleep with her !!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 11:09am On Jan 27, 2018
Keneeby:
She must mention their names, am not satisfied

Who are you in the scheme of things?

Who cares if you are...? I need an answer.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 27, 2018
XingXhang:

Don't mind those silly brainless fellows. Did Kemi Olunyolo mention any names? It's completely at her own risk...I knew the Apostle wasn't guilty. Satan is just a fooool. So is his followers.

Another DUMB Man of God follower.

Your Pastor is as GUILTY as HELL !

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 11:10am On Jan 27, 2018
frosbel2:
Of course, she is lying, the Pastor did indeed sleep with her !!

You were there I suppose. Can you quit being childish for once?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 27, 2018
There is a war against the church of christ in nigeria both psychological , physical and otherwise... And u so called christains sit dere watch nd type rubbish
The church wil surely prevail... Cos we stand on a solid rock...
Look arad u nd tik deeply
Pray for d church o ye children of God

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by SLOVFO(m): 11:11am On Jan 27, 2018
SirBrightoc:

All those who joined to curse the innocent pastor on various social media can now see how much they were also manipulated. You can see how much you were used against Christianity. You can see how much of an Antichrist you became just because of a blackmail.

This kind of blackmail has been succeeding against Christianity in Nigeria. They have been coming in different forms. They were used even in 2015 general election.

And guess what? So called Christians are the ones to carry such blackmails and blow them out of proportion, casting aspersions on the body of Christ. People who have never preached to a perishing soul will jump out to magnify the blackmail on the church.

Jesus, your word is true. The gates of hell shall never prevail against the church.

The gates of hell and Satan shall not prevail against Christ and His church. Amen. But Christian leaders are not helping matters. Their lifestyle creates room for such accusations to thrive.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Adefemiaderoju1: 11:12am On Jan 27, 2018
She was paid lots of money by the so call politicians the questions now is would she return the Money back? I dont believe this bitch for an inch
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 11:12am On Jan 27, 2018
frosbel2:

Another DUMB Man of God follower.

Your Pastor is as GUILTY as HELL !

You know, we are in the 21st century and not in a village.
Evidences are provided. If you have none, you look like a fooool before the judge. So...
Provide evidence or SHUT UP.

I'm not in your class.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2018
SLOVFO:

The gates of hell and Satan shall not prevail against Christ and His church. Amen. But Christian leaders are not helping matters. Their lifestyle creates room for such accusations to thrive.

Not true. The pastor is a giver. Satan will always want to use your weak spot against you.

The pastor wasn't guilty.

Satan is now using ladies to defame God's Servants so as to DISTRACT them from God's work.

SCUD- Satan Continuously Uses Distraction.
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by VULCAN(m): 11:15am On Jan 27, 2018
Rubbish, have they arrested murderous herdsmen?

Sunexy:
If they can't arrest whoever paid her, let them sit down
undecided
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Ishilove: 11:16am On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:
Where are those people that were following me to drag last year?

Fratermathy were are you and your people who engaged in supporting this who're that came from nowhere? Una see una life.

Ishilove how far?

We have been vindicated.

Fear of going to prison just reformatted her brain . grin
Don't mind those yeye people wey no allow us rest because we refused to partake in the media trial and hanging of Apostle Suleiman. We have been vindicated.

Make dem quote me again make I use dem show my abusing skills cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 27, 2018
You guys sayin she should mention names are so dumb.. How do u expect her to do dt and put her safe in grave danger .
Well the church is wise.. God wisdom surpass all

The era of God veagance is unfolding...

Soon the church wil show nigeria her oda side..(the lion of the tribe of judah) side

We have been d lamb for soo long

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2018
Ishilove:

Don't mind those yeye people wey no allow us rest because we refused to partake in the media trial and hanging of Apostle Suleiman. We have been vindicated.

I'll add my abusing skills to the business cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by kareemkamil(m): 11:18am On Jan 27, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by VULCAN(m): 11:19am On Jan 27, 2018
Lousy submission. So you have omitted El rufai and Keyamo from the equation. We are to believe that Suleman bribed her but not Rufai and Keyamo. Does Apostle have access to more cash than El rufai?

hopefulLandlord:
I have a feeling a huge amount of cash has moved from Suleiman's hands to Otobo's and this charade was put up as closure to the whole brouhaha; This is best for all parties concerned

2. Suleiman loses some money but would gain even more following from this as he's "vindicated" which in turn leads to more income so the money he paid Otobo might be insignificant on the long run; good business

3. The sheeples trust their pastor more and raise their tithe to 30% like Suleiman reportedly raised his to (who does he tithe to? well..... cough cough)

5. (some) Atheists simply ask the question, why couldn't Holy Spirit reveal the truth of the matter to the congregation? to all Christians? cuz many Christians were of the opinion Suleiman is guilty while many were of the opinion that he's innocent and all of them claim to have Holy spirit that reveals "Truth" to them
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 11:21am On Jan 27, 2018
princejerry4th:
You guys sayin she should mention names are so dumb.. How do u expect her to do dt and put her safe in grave danger .
Well the church is wise.. God wisdom surpass all

The era of God veagance is unfolding...

Soon the church wil show nigeria her oda side..(the lion of the tribe of judah) side

We have been d lamb for soo long

Yes brother.

Satan has been "shamified" these two times: David Ibiyeomie and Johnson Suleiman.

"Who has the final say... Jehovah has the final say."

This will keep happening until men know that the Most High rules in the affairs of men.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 27, 2018
XingXhang:

You know, we are in the 21st century and not in a village.
Evidences are provided. If you have none, you look like a fooool before the judge. So...
Provide evidence or SHUT UP.

I'm not in your class.

Your RANDY PASTOR is as guilty as hell, did you miss the evidence in past articles.

confused sheeple.

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by butterflyl1on: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

LMAO the thing pain you die. grin cheesy

There is this song we were taught as children so let me sing it to you so you can die of frustration.

#key f#

The church is marching on

The gates of hell shall not prevail, the church is marching on.

See you in the congregation biting your fingers in regret. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 11:23am On Jan 27, 2018
martineverest:
who is fooling who.?.....we can't be deceived....wah about those substantial evidences provided?...why didn't access bank and other banks arrest otobo if the statements were false?..What about the Skype pics?

How much was she paid for the confession?

If she had all those evidences why couldn't she provide them?

Why couldn't she use it to sue Suleiman and rake in far more money than what you claim apostle suleman paid her for this confession?

Some of you just talk ignorantly on NL
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Usguy(m): 11:24am On Jan 27, 2018
with all these drama,apostle suleman is a criminal,why inviting someone you said,u don't known to come to ur church and confess,she is been use by unknown politician, tithe and offering money at work,i pity people who attend his demonic and fake,church called OMEGA FIRE MINISTRY,AUCHI(OFM).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 11:25am On Jan 27, 2018
butterflyl1on:

LMAO the thing pain you die. grin cheesy

There is this song we were taught as children so let me sing it to you so you can die of frustration.

#key f#

The gates of hell shall not prevail, the church is marching on.

See you in the congregation biting your fingers in regret. grin cheesy
Lol, I thought I was the only one that saw the guy biting his fingers as if e pain am. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by hopefulLandlord: 11:26am On Jan 27, 2018
VULCAN:
Lousy submission. So you have omitted El rufai and Keyamo from the equation. We are to believe that Suleman bribed her but not Rufai and Keyamo. Does Apostle have access to more cash than El rufai?

Bro, I simply have that feeling, I didn't say that's exactly what happened
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by XingXhang(m): 11:26am On Jan 27, 2018
frosbel2:

Your RANDY PASTOR is as guilty as hell, did you miss the evidence in past articles.

confused sheeple.

Blublublublublu...Are you a stammerer?

Give me a 21st century point and reason for your statement or return the phone back to your mum...
Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by butterflyl1on: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2018
frosbel2:

confused sheeple.

You will use your hands to choke your own throat out of frustration grin

See how you are jumping from post to post in flagrant display of your frustration.

The girl has confessed OPENELY. if you don't like it, carry gun and and shoot her. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:
She was paid lots of money by the so call politicians the questions now is would she return the Money back? I dont believe this bitch for an inch
Her mission was to defame apostle suleman which she has done. So the money is for her to keep.

If the confession pain you, find the nearest transformer and hug. tongue

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 27, 2018
Jaykolo10:

Yimu you're God na, You're nature that knows everything.. you be human and you know nothing until the real deal has been shown to you... you're here spewing rubbish

It is not rubbish, but I am not surprise that you see it as rubbish. We use different lenses of prisms to see through lies. I trust that your filters are factory fitted by the Shepherds of religious zombie-ism.

Shall we begin ?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by martineverest(m): 11:28am On Jan 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

If she had all those evidences why couldn't she provide them?

Why couldn't she use it to sue Suleiman and rake in far more money than what you claim apostle suleman paid her for this confession?

Some of you just talk ignorantly on NL
I guess u were in cave when she posted everything online.....evidences weren't hidden.we all saw the statements of account,travel documents btw two of dem,picture of Skype chat etc

last week,she was in court to continue the process of suing him....but now things have changed

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" by TheKingIsHere: 11:28am On Jan 27, 2018
Ishilove:

The so called daddy freeze is next.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Biodun Fatoyinbo Spotted At Shiloh 2020, Nigerians React (video) / Sam Zuga "Turns Cold Water To Hot Water" In Ebonyi. People React / Dubai Yahoo Boy Who Wants To Marry A Prostitute Meets TB Joshua (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.