Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,545 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:22 AM

Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. (41026 Views)

Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady / Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo / Akwa Ibom Corper Arrested After Reporting Suspected Fraud To The Police (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by kinibigdeal(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
So the police should arm themselves pick the police van and start searching for your iPhone when there are many #20 to collect from serious drivers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Nadeemkumi: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A lady who lives in the United Kingdom has revealed how she was shunned after reporting about her iPhone which was stolen the first time she arrived Nigeria. According to her, the policeman laughed at her and told her to get out of his front as he allegedly said he would have flogged her if not for her nationality.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/lady-reveals-policeman-told-reporting-stolen-iphone.html

APC calls Defence minister disgrace to democracy, asks Dan-Ali to resign

For telling Nigerians that gruesome attacks by herdsmen in parts of the country were as a result of state governments’ anti-open grazing law, the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Benue state has stated that the Minister of Defense, Mansur Dan-Ali is a disgrace to democracy.

The APC chairman in the state, Abba Yaro, who made this assertion on Saturday, also called for the resignation of the Defense minister to be followed by an apology to the people of Benue.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/apc-calls-defence-minister-disgrace-democracy-wants-dan-ali-resign/
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by SmartMugu: 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

"Get out of his front"...Aunty what part of UK were you living?
Lol. I thought of that too. Phones get stolen all over the world, that's why people have insurance on them. I never heard of anyone going to the police station to report a stolen phone. She's indeed dumb if her story is true.
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by curvilicious: 3:54pm On Jan 27, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Witj the way her lips are mesef wee teh her to get away before i kick her mouth angry
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Nauttyprof(m): 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

"Get out of his front"...Aunty what part of UK were you living?

It's a reported speech of a typical policeman's response and has no link with where she lived in the UK
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by highsurge: 3:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
He probably thought u were a doll since u just landed Nigeria... Try look real ok.. Maybe.. Just maybe he might help u find your missing "malesexdoll"
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by BruncleZuma: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nauttyprof:

It's a reported speech of a typical policeman's response and has no link with where she lived in the UK

It is my dear...
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by 2016easy2017: 3:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
check this out.
its very informative
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by ycat: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
They call a place shithole and you are surprised. Can't you see how your fellow British, a crime victim, Dorcas Sola Fapson is being maligned for daring to report the crime against her? Nigerians in general are worst than their leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2018
Boys ain't smiling ....
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by addikt(m): 4:00pm On Jan 27, 2018
Full of Lips!!!
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:01pm On Jan 27, 2018
she look like expired maroon .... meanwhile buhari the useless goat should have told her how Nigeria is, b4 she make plan of coming in this shithole

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by jrusky(m): 4:04pm On Jan 27, 2018
Oh heaven I'm really sorry pretty babe you should have ask lot of questions before coming to Nigeria majority of our police officer are accidental officer not as professional as you think.

Sorry for the lost
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by witchdoctor007(m): 4:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
i find it hard to believe that you are English! what is "upandan" for God's sake
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Slymonster(m): 4:11pm On Jan 27, 2018
All the comments on this page has been so negative.We all like suffering and smiling in this country

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by oloriadejoke(f): 4:12pm On Jan 27, 2018
instead of u to find your phone go tarmac you dey go police station
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by hokafor(m): 4:13pm On Jan 27, 2018
I think you are not saying the truth, the Nigerian police I know will be very polite with you once they realized you don't reside in Nigeria then plan how to steal from you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by sunegg007(m): 4:14pm On Jan 27, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Lol abeg let us do an leave this naija this place is just where you come for tutorial on suffer so that you can survive anywhere on earth without complaining.
For Flesh And Blood Has Not Revealed This Unto You,but The Spirit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by okerekeikpo: 4:21pm On Jan 27, 2018
Stupid girl, u r even lucky they didn't detain you
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by stubbornman(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
That girl's lips is cute for BJ
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by MissWrite(f): 4:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
See comments. grin

The policeman's reaction to your report was sad and disgraceful. But the real tragedy is that Nigerians have been so desensitized to this kind of impudent misconduct that they laugh at you for reporting to the police. Smh, there's no hope.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by seguno2: 4:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
PANDOGARI:
Can you compare professional who has passion for the profession he is practicing with an accidental officer?

Accidental officers recruited by accidental leaders elected/allowed by accidental citizens?
Bunch of shittyhole carefree Homo sapiens!

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by able20(m): 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2018
That mumu girl is stupid, Will the Uk M16 Start searching for your iPhone if it was in UK
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:35pm On Jan 27, 2018
Naija coti
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by DONFASZY(m): 4:36pm On Jan 27, 2018
God save her,she was nt arrested and abuse
I was detained d day I report to dem and I paid bail to b free
Dem change am for me
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by kenoz(m): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
Lol
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by desire222(f): 4:39pm On Jan 27, 2018
This lip though... It look like Lollipop candy.
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by otopxy: 4:40pm On Jan 27, 2018
That reminds me of my school days, my guy lost his phone.. Then he suggestedd that we write and print out notifications, informing the public of the missing phone putting his phone number and mine. Lo and behold, a call recieved by me one of the days was like
caller: i discovered you have a phone for sale
me: No, the phone is actually missing
caller: mtchees (hissed), are u the first to discover your phone is missing? .....then e bangs d the call off my ear

Nigeria is a common grounds for dishonesty, where people care less of what happens to u watever
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Tejiriseth(m): 4:42pm On Jan 27, 2018
Which Uk Girl knows how To use the word "Upandan"..... abi You learn that one from Social Media Tooo.
Soo Phones dont get Lost In The Uk abi.?
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
3 times i tried to read the letters. 3 times i was distracted by the configuration of the exobuccal labia apparatus.
They say you can envisage the architecture of the labia majora by the appearance of the lips. Oya look at the pix again and begin to envisage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Youths Protest The Killing Of 22-Year-Old Boy By Police (Photos) / Abba Kyari: '90% Of The Information About Evans & His Arrest Are False' / Ritualist Plucks Out Eyes Of 7-Year-Old Boy In Borno (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.