Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,912 members, 7,952,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:54 PM

Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. (41184 Views)

Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) / Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady / Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by DeanSim: 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2018
What a shithole country with shithole people, most of the comments i have read are dumber.

Instead of them to berate the poor police for not showing any sympathy, you accuse her to be dumb.

When are we going to develop, even think further development when things are right and better, and improve our services and lives.

If a leader tag us shithole, it's you and I.

We have work to do Nigeria people.

A lot of things are wrong and we're celebrating, I refuse to belong.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Gkay1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 27, 2018
una sure say dis country go beta ?

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by ajl: 4:45pm On Jan 27, 2018
Pubichairs:
grin mumu no get sense..after now they will say they are better than girls staying in naija

I feel so sorry for you people. And if the poor girl had tweeted Shithole country you will all start "crying".

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Myself2(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
grayht:
So she was so dumb to report to NPF...

Nonsense!!! Nairalanders lets leave this thread!

The idiotic girl with her lips like wetin don win gold medal for giving head
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by ajl: 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
TribesNG:
Stupid girl, So u really think Nigeria Police go answer you. Lol you're even lucky u didn't pay fine... smh!!!

And what would God think of you all berating the poor girl.for doing the right thing. Do you think He will have pity on you on your day of need, when you are down and just need someone to listen to your story.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Awoo88: 4:56pm On Jan 27, 2018
Somebody that is probably thinking of how to Roger enough to make up children school fees. Lost in reverie of his money predicament, and your problem is iPhone. worst still you are disturbing the poor with it. You are truly dumb
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Awoo88: 4:57pm On Jan 27, 2018
DeanSim:
What a shithole country with shithole people, most of the comments i have read are dumber.

Instead of them to berate the poor police for not showing any sympathy, you accuse her to be dumb.

When are we going to develop, even think further development when things are right and better, and improve our services and lives.

If a leader tag us shithole, it's you and I.

We have work to do Nigeria people.

A lot of things are wrong and we're celebrating, I refuse to belong.
Dis one dey abroad dey talk.
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by asawanathegreat(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27, 2018
Police is ur friend so manage ur experience my dear
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Larryslim(m): 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
But I no just understand, your phone lost,the only place wey your mind go na police station..
You expect them to do what??
Better thank God say dem no detain you..
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by tonapuck: 5:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
I heard someone saying it was normal for her to report to a police man.. I totally disagree with that motion, she was so dumb enough to know that police man in this part of Africa can never find her phone. common sense are really not common. even her said uk police with all their facilities can't guarantee her they would see her phone.

shm, are you telling me they're not stealing in uk. a made up story this is.
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Nicklaus619(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Troublemaker007:
My dear welcome to the Zoo, but...

[img]https://im-01./FTcK.gif[/img]

Dude this ya meme funny die, send am for me abeg
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Larryslim(m): 5:16pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nadeemkumi:

APC calls Defence minister disgrace to democracy, asks Dan-Ali to resign

For telling Nigerians that gruesome attacks by herdsmen in parts of the country were as a result of state governments’ anti-open grazing law, the All Progressives Congress, APC, in Benue state has stated that the Minister of Defense, Mansur Dan-Ali is a disgrace to democracy.

The APC chairman in the state, Abba Yaro, who made this assertion on Saturday, also called for the resignation of the Defense minister to be followed by an apology to the people of Benue.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/apc-calls-defence-minister-disgrace-democracy-wants-dan-ali-resign/
Wetin we dey talk,wetin you dey talk??
Nawa o!
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Troublemaker007(m): 5:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nicklaus619:

Dude this ya meme funny die, send am for me abeg

It’s encrypted in letters. Just quote it and copy.
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Pubichairs(m): 5:22pm On Jan 27, 2018
ajl:

I feel so sorry for you people. And if the poor girl had tweeted Shithole country you will all start "crying".
start crying for which country? Nigeria is a useless country everyone knows that
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Tobycharles: 5:23pm On Jan 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

"Get out of his front"...Aunty what part of UK were you living?

Apparently she quoted the police
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by no1madman(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
[img][/img]

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by bola4dprec(m): 5:24pm On Jan 27, 2018
*POLICE OFFICER*

I took this job knowing I may never get rich,
I've missed out so many holidays, church services and special occasions in order to protect lives,
I'm expected to work miracles and do things other people are scared to do and even save lives.
It has been proven that my life expectancy is shorter than yours because of the stress I go through and the sickness I get exposed to, and yet there are no hero movies about us.
I must give my life everyday for people I dont know, have never met before and even those who dont like me.
When my family is home suffering alone I'm out here in the cold, dangerous situations all in the name of protecting property and saving life.
I am a warrior who gave oath to die for my people!

I am of the opinions that Nigerian should encourage community policing and proper funding

I am very sorry for unprofessional conduct on behalf of the officer
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by shegzydave(m): 5:29pm On Jan 27, 2018
Nigeria police are the most useless police in the world I swear, imagine and later they will be saying they are one of the best police in the world, you are the worst

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Olowola2: 5:33pm On Jan 27, 2018
D girl phone was stolen and u animals peoples in nairaland keep saying t~ash.....zoo country
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Diso60090(m): 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2018
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

"Get out of his front"...Aunty what part of UK were you living?

Ilford lane off banking road east london
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by sauceEEP(m): 5:46pm On Jan 27, 2018
See lips... lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by mikewills(m): 5:48pm On Jan 27, 2018
One person, out of 7 billion people in this world, wrote something on Twitter, without any evidence, and y'all are jumping to conclusions and abusing your country. Kontinue!
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Cyrilpac(m): 5:49pm On Jan 27, 2018
Am laughing hard, even more than the police, God help me ooooooo, dis post make my day
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Ahmeduana(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS LADY
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Ahmeduana(m): 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2018
I DON'T BELIEVE THIS LADY.
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Tex42(m): 6:20pm On Jan 27, 2018
Naija police dey funk up, true! But this baby yarn na lie.
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by zynzyn(m): 6:26pm On Jan 27, 2018
maybe he was angry and unconvinced by her accent?!
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by Sagay212: 6:51pm On Jan 27, 2018
LMAO....just trying to picture the scenario and how the policeman would have said 'get out of my front..if nor be for the oyinbo wey you dey blow, i for flog crase comot your body....kikikkiki

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by TribesNG: 7:09pm On Jan 27, 2018
ajl:

And what would God think of you all berating the poor girl.for doing the right thing. Do you think He will have pity on you on your day of need, when you are down and just need someone to listen to your story.

Sorry i was just kidding
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by mechanics(m): 7:18pm On Jan 27, 2018
hahahahah, she should forget it o, it has gone.
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by VajanahDischaj(f): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2018
Uk fire! See fake wig sef
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by ShootToKill: 9:10pm On Jan 27, 2018
You are lucky he didn't ask you to pay for file, pen and paper to write statement + investigation fee. When he then tells you to come tommorow for interview, you'll be paying for investigation fee worth more than the phone. When he's done extorting you and you protest. He'll then tell you to get out of his face so he can clearly see the next person to extort.

Criminals have it easy in the zoological shithole.

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) / Armed Robber Burnt To Death In Calabar By Mob After His Juju Failed Him(photos) / IBD Dende Threatens to Kill Customs Officer for Seizing His Smuggled Goods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.