Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,913 members, 7,956,429 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. (41186 Views)

Lady Confronts New User Of Her Stolen Phone After Tracking It (Video) / Policeman Told Me He Was Taking Me To The Station At 2am To Suck My Boobs - Lady / Man Arrested For Armed Robbery - A Day After Reporting Robbers To Police. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by nathanccr(m): 2:11am On Jan 28, 2018
PANDOGARI:
Can you compare professional who has passion for the profession he is practicing with an accidental officer?
Well, she was been rude and so full of herself and the policeman on duty gave her, her size!!! Don't come and rubbish our Men in Black here gurl cheesy
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by heendrix(m): 2:48am On Jan 28, 2018
grayht:
So she was so dumb to report to NPF...

Nonsense!!! Nairalanders lets leave this thread!
Lmao grin
Re: Lady Reveals What Policeman Told Her After Reporting About Her Stolen Iphone. by lebete3000: 4:22am On Jan 28, 2018
DuBLINGreenb:
Lol abeg let us do an leave this naija this place is just where you come for tutorial on suffer so that you can survive anywhere on earth without complaining.

Africa needs to be colonised for ever, I think Trump was right afterall....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Look Of Farmer Whose Head Was Butchered By Fulani Herdsmen. Photos / Man Rapes His 5-Year-Old Niece In Adamawa To Get Back At His Brother (Photo) / Margaret Emefiele Kidnapped. CBN Governor's Wife Abducted By Armed Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.