Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,429 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) (11553 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Dear Nigerian Ladies, If Your Boyfriend Does These, Dump Him - Busty Slay Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by AntiNormal(m): 12:01am On Jan 28, 2018
Your boyfriend is a special case... To call him a beast would be an insult to beasts everywhere... An absolute waste of breathable air is what he is... He isn't worthy of your love or forgiveness... What he deserves is to be beaten within an inch of his life, and then beaten some more... See how he likes it...

1 Like

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Cebaz(m): 2:35am On Jan 28, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
yes you should

IDIOT!!
cant u make a post without the curse? Thinking who d real idiot is at d moment
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by samyfreshsmooth(m): 3:04am On Jan 28, 2018
Cebaz:
[s]cant u make a post without the curse? Thinking who d real idiot is at d moment[/s]

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Adaomalight(f): 6:59am On Jan 28, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

I know people like you, stupid in love, but before you fall in love, you brag it can't happen to you

hahahaha...I don't need to argue with you cos you don't really know who you talking to.

If my boyfriend treat me that way, it will be the end of us...no going back!
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by christ007(m): 7:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Funkeeeeeee which kind girl go forgive this kind guy
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by makydebbie(f): 10:45am On Jan 28, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

You can't overpower a man if that's what you are saying, believe me if you are really in true love with someone who does this to you, you may be angry but I don't think you will want to call the relationship off because of it, unless he does it too many times.
Ah! This thing you typed here is for fools in love, hit me and see how I'll use scissors on your balls.
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Lewaluv(f): 10:54am On Jan 28, 2018
Leave him asap. It will only get worse.
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by DONFASZY(m): 11:40am On Jan 28, 2018
Ewu
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2018
makydebbie:
Ah! This thing you typed here is for fools in love, hit me and see how I'll use scissors on your balls.

Scissors? even if it has only happened just one time?
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by makydebbie(f): 2:28pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

Scissors? even if it has only happened just one time?
Sweetheart, it's over even if it's just one time.
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by TheSuperNerd(m): 4:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
You really wanna know the truth? cheesy

Here is what you will do.....

Forgive him okay..... Tell him how much you really care for him and then....

DUMP HIS SORRY ASS!!!!!!!!!!! angry

Let him know it is for both your good and His.

What nonsense! He beat you to this state and God knows what he will do if or when you guys get married. Yuck!

Look woman.. You deserve better. No man should hit a woman. Come on! Where are his manners and home training? Have he no iota of respect for womanhood?

This guy has reached a stage where changing will be very very hard. He may sound all remorseful now but I bet you he will do it again if another misunderstanding erupts between you two.

I know even good couples fight but not with hands and legs, but just with words and being disagreeable on something. But Good couples fight fair. The Love in their heart for each other will restirct them from going over the top. Come on, call her silly if you like in your anger but don't f**king hit her. Real men don't hit their women. I mean Real Good men.

tommykiwi:
My boyfriend did this to me and he is asking me to forgive him. I love him so much, should I forgive him?

Source...Facebook
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
makydebbie:
This is why you're so sweet.... you're definitely a wise girl wink
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by makydebbie(f): 7:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
This is why you're so sweet.... you're definitely a wise girl wink
The general queen has spoken. grin
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Nedfed(m): 7:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Yes u can
Even my wife did the same and I still luv her

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Tohzara(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Forgive him. Shebi you have decided to be stupid. It's your life. grin
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Paradigme777: 7:16pm On Jan 28, 2018
Papiikush:
Was she involved in a plane crash?
grin grin grin
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Chris4Smith(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
Why Would You Forgive Him When He Had Played Bet9ja With Your Face Or Do You Like To Him To Rebet It With Your Life When You Mumusitically Forgives Him.
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2018
makydebbie:
Sweetheart, it's over even if it's just one time.

Lol, no shit miss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Feb 02, 2018
as a child of the most high God, I will forgive him, slowly walk out of his house then quickly pick up my bathroom slippers place them on my head, then run like a hungry lion after prey out of his life forever. I cannot come and go and die for nothing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by okk4sure: 9:22pm On Feb 02, 2018
Forgive him at ur own detriment.Al it takes is first punch,slap&push,then u are in for a real trouble.
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by 10mobile: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2018
Adaomalight:
HEAVEN AND HELL ARE REAL
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by OgahBohz: 1:43am On Nov 17, 2018
makydebbie:
No dear, let him kill you jare. After all, we die for love. smiley

heartless !
Re: Ladies If Your Guy Did This To You? (Viewer discretion) by Burgerlomo: 2:55am On Nov 17, 2018
2 bad, say no to domestic violence in any form cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Brags To Fvck Any Man That Comes Her Way To Cripple. See Photos / Do You Find The Nigerian Girls Hot? / Mata Sunada Wasu Sinadarai Na Sirri Guda 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.