Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,876 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) (8742 Views)

Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / Honestly, I Just Lost My Respect For Some Ladies Tonigjt. / I Am 22 And My Son Is Now 5yrs Old. One Word For Me (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
To whom it may concern,
-
Ordinary boyfriend oh not even husband!
he will have sex with you anytime
and anyhow he likes. He will drink
Tramadol 1000 mg mixed with Alcohol for extra strength to turn you up and down on his cheap Mouka foam.
You will use your own money to buy Postinor 2 (20 times) in one month and be licking it like Vitamin C to avoid Pregnancy.
( yeye pikin)
-
You will be borrowing him your hard earn money the money your parents struggled to give to you and you know he won't refund it back to you.
You will be worshipping his mother like she is one God
somewhere. Because without her approval you can't marry
her nonsense beloved son.
(I pity you!)
-
Dating a baby that is not even old enough to make his own decisions and stand by it.
You wee na come and be fighting your fellow girls over him, and when he leaves you tomorrow to
marry another girl, you will na come here and be disturbing this section with your so called post by saying, " men are wicked . All men are the same, it's in men's nature to cheat, All men are dogs." (kolo!)
-
My friend shut up your dirty mouth there,
who told you that? point of correction, all men are not the same, it is the way you present yourself to them that makes them
take you as they like.
-
In fact kneel down let me pray for you,
put your hands on your head.
This is a new year and you must have new sense.
(may sense fall you there!)
-
Hold your ears and repeat after me,
"Every Evil Spirit that is eating my brain, from today hence forth die by fire, die by fire, die
by fire, die,die, die!"
-
Refuse to be dependent o, work! Shebi dem say, "beauty without brain, na puna dey suffer am"
lol
Receive sense!
-
To all the guys who against this post that are busy seconded, thirded, fourthed n fifthed, wehdone o, nor be my mouth ona go tey hear say na small-pikin sense dey worry ona!
-
I nor spoil ona market o, sometimes the truth is bitter, make we leave am like dat.
-
Its funny how some people would be playing with some naive/matured girls's heart but, won't bear to see their own sister's heart get broken.
(Karma dey come for ona o)
-
To all the guys mumuing themselves here, keep fooling yourselves there o.
Hope you'll be proud to show your daughter(s) your comment(s) here, in years to come.
mumus are meant to be taken advantage of
Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by Oyenike01(f): 12:40am On Jan 29, 2018
lmfao, guys here are vexing..
Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by Nobody: 5:58am On Jan 29, 2018
edimolu2:

Argument you mean? how does that construe dissing? Are you as blind as dumb? why are you having hormonal seizures over something that barely concerns you? Is he the one greasing your smelly and swollen cûnt?

Are you mad? if the dude doesn't want his picture posted, why hang it on the walls of this forum? you just did flying-nodding into my mention like a visionless and aimless-gobshite!

BîTCH PLEASE, if i need your opinion i would gladly buy you a brain! Do not start what you can't see to the end! refrain from quoting me!
Ah Grammar! The difference between knowing your sh!t( which you dont) and knowing you're sh!t(glaring for the world to see). No time for insignificant gnats whose mouth is louder online than in real life. Eat my dust nigga

4 Likes

Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 29, 2018
People just be waking up hangry grin
Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by edimolu2: 8:13am On Jan 29, 2018
funmisticqueen:
Ah Grammar! The difference between knowing your sh!t( which you dont) and knowing you're sh!t(glaring for the world to see). No time for insignificant gnats whose mouth is louder online than in real life. Eat my dust nigga
SPOT ON, ANOTHER MIND-NUMBING HYPOCRITIC LILLIPUTIAN-BASTARDcheesy
i am insignificant yet you couldn't resist the urge to jump on my mention just as a sex-starved hôrny bîtch "(which you are)" would jump on a dîck....cheesy

hmmm, online saga, am this am that, cries of the weakling...shut tha fûck up bitch! go cry to yo' mamma!

Eat your dust? feed it to the op abeg, your pussy walls are not different from his face, cheap-dunce, i thought as much, so dust emanates from your cûnt as well? thought it to be maggot alone! in your bid to come witty, you have proven to possess a total backwardness in the use of brains, a sole reflection of one filled with cotton-wool, such intellectual-paralysis you beget!

olodo

Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
edimolu2:

i am insignificant yet you couldn't resist the urge to jump on my mention just as a sex-starved hôrny bîtch "(which you are)" would jump on a dîck....cheesy

hmmm, online saga, am this am that, cries of the weakling...shut tha fûck up bitch! go cry to yo' mamma!

Eat your dust? feed it to the op abeg, your pussy walls are not different from his face, cheap-dunce, i thought as much, so dust emanates from your cûnt as well? thought it to be maggot alone! in your bid to come witty, you have proven to possess a total backwardness in the use of brains, a sole reflection of one filled with cotton-wool, such intellectual-paralysis you beget!

olodo

boring. Are you done?

3 Likes

Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2018
edimolu2:

olodo

boring.

3 Likes

Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:51am On Feb 05, 2018
To all those Girls who visit their Bf's and put their phones in Airplane Mode. Miss Pilot, wehdone o. Your plane will crash one day!

1 Like

Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:50am On Feb 15, 2018
That moment you finally get to Heaven's gate and the angel greets your by your Fb name.
Good day "Mhiz Dopest Kween aka Pepper dem gang, the baddest slayer ever liveth"
My dear just turn back and go to hell. lol
Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by Nobody: 5:27pm On Feb 15, 2018
Preach!!! shocked
Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 1:59am On Feb 19, 2018
"To all Ladies, A guy without money is not broke! He is temporarily unable to dispense cash; his 'future' is under maintenance." wink cheesy
Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2018

Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 8:27pm On Nov 07, 2018
Hey babe(s), if you are rocking BALENCIAGA, GUCCI, VERSACE and other expensive accessories and you don't have anything upstairs (ur brain), then you must be very, very, very STUPID. ( I dey shame for you)

You are the biggest FOOL ever liveth when all you can think of is posing in front of hotels and people's cars taking pics while displaying your boobs and bums that will lose their self esteem few years from now.

You think say booby and yansh na asset abi? Nor invest for you future now first, na you go dey see your mates dey dodge later-later. Kwantinue.

How can a big girl be dating a boy cos of financial benefit, are you a beggar?
(Shebi you see you life now) smh.

Now you've turned yourself to an indirect less privileged cos of money you'll be getting from him, to buy expensive things that you don't even need to impress people who don't even care if you exist.
(Your mumuness is A1)

Babe(s), I know 'all fingers are not equal', but, must you be the short one?

Don't be a parasite, a guy will be out there working, you go just sit down dey plan and strategize how you go tey wreck the poor boy life with expenses. I pity the kind of guys that get attached to your (materialistic) type though.

All you think of most times is what you can get from guys, ayam not understanding, why is your life like dat?
If you give, will you die?
(abeg change dat you beggar's mentlaity joor)

Dey sit down for front seat dey form wife first, you go soon get sense wen you discover sa bros wan marry better wife, not you.
Nor blame the bros, nobody loves a liability(you).

If you want something, work for it, there's dignity in the hustle.

While you are working, your peers may laugh at you, but, nor reason dem, just do your thing, na dem go dey famz you later wen your hustle don pay. (Shey you dey get?)

Babes(s)Before I calm down and bone dis matter, hear this,
Invest in yourself; read books,
Exercise, flat tummy issa goal you know. wink
Eat healthy, you are what you eat.
Take care of yourself,
Get something doing that will give you money for upkeeps,
Live within your means, your don't have to form porshe while you are camry, (shey you understand?)

Try to give, nor be only you dem go dey give, try to reciprocate it and you'll find yourself happy, have a positive attitude and ensure to be the best version of yourself daily.

If boobs, ass and sex is all you can bring the table, then you are a loser! Believe me, 100 yards husband material guys like me won't take you serious.

Get values and watch your worth increase.

Lemme stop here for now.
Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by Ojusco(m): 1:03pm On Nov 13, 2018
WHIZKIDEFE:
Hey babe(s), if you are rocking BALENCIAGA, GUCCI, VERSACE and other expensive accessories and you don't have anything upstairs (ur brain), then you must be very, very, very STUPID. ( I dey shame for you)

You are the biggest FOOL ever liveth when all you can think of is posing in front of hotels and people's cars taking pics while displaying your boobs and bums that will lose their self esteem few years from now.

You think say booby and yansh na asset abi? Nor invest for you future now first, na you go dey see your mates dey dodge later-later. Kwantinue.

How can a big girl be dating a boy cos of financial benefit, are you a beggar?
(Shebi you see you life now) smh.

Now you've turned yourself to an indirect less privileged cos of money you'll be getting from him, to buy expensive things that you don't even need to impress people who don't even care if you exist.
(Your mumuness is A1)

Babe(s), I know 'all fingers are not equal', but, must you be the short one?

Don't be a parasite, a guy will be out there working, you go just sit down dey plan and strategize how you go tey wreck the poor boy life with expenses. I pity the kind of guys that get attached to your (materialistic) type though.

All you think of most times is what you can get from guys, ayam not understanding, why is your life like dat?
If you give, will you die?
(abeg change dat you beggar's mentlaity joor)

Dey sit down for front seat dey form wife first, you go soon get sense wen you discover sa bros wan marry better wife, not you.
Nor blame the bros, nobody loves a liability(you).

If you want something, work for it, there's dignity in the hustle.

While you are working, your peers may laugh at you, but, nor reason dem, just do your thing, na dem go dey famz you later wen your hustle don pay. (Shey you dey get?)

Babes(s)Before I calm down and bone dis matter, hear this,
Invest in yourself; read books,
Exercise, flat tummy issa goal you know. wink
Eat healthy, you are what you eat.
Take care of yourself,
Get something doing that will give you money for upkeeps,
Live within your means, your don't have to form porshe while you are camry, (shey you understand?)

Try to give, nor be only you dem go dey give, try to reciprocate it and you'll find yourself happy, have a positive attitude and ensure to be the best version of yourself daily.

If boobs, ass and sex is all you can bring the table, then you are a loser! Believe me, 100 yards husband material guys like me won't take you serious.

Get values and watch your worth increase.

Lemme stop here for now.
�COOL FM
Re: Word For Some Ladies Here (receive Sense) by Ojusco(m): 1:06pm On Nov 13, 2018
edimolu2:

olodo

Baba God dey o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can You Spot What Happened To Falz The Badguy While Posing With These Ladies? / Ladies Please We Need You Guys To Explain Wat U Mean When U Look @ Us Like This? / Weak Ladies Are More Dangerous Than Strong Ladies !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.