Stats: 3,152,079 members, 7,814,743 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (2027) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3873871 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:23am On Mar 15, 2018
Ceece you are one warning away from wasting

All the money spent on you this week via votes

Two mic warnings in one hour? Who does that?

Good thing is....no one would be going with you undecided

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Munzy14(m): 10:23am On Mar 15, 2018
Zozo06:
@munzy14, I guess entertainment is relative... Next time when tobi hears his name he would answer fast.. cheesy

@duduade, maybe she did, maybe not... But she seemed to be flowing with the gist..
@mambi.. wink
This task is not a small something , I like their dedication...

Goodnight again.. grin

lol, i just the pity the guy.He said he is no longer feeling like a housemate. his pair with rico, may win this nokia stuff.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2018
Geezeem:

Good morning darling

......at this particular juncture

I can confirm that though Rico does have

Itahish tendencies......the two ain't in same league

Rico is a leaner where Itah dey

....and oh.....Itah had in-house relationship

Rico does not grin

Itah played two alliances.....

Rico na lone soldier

But yes....if ever there was an Itah this season ......it would be Rico

I knnnneeeeewww it cheesy cool
Forum and BB addict thru and thru is mily
Thank you darrling

Good morning
kiss
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:24am On Mar 15, 2018
dominique:

Sorry I'm out of sims

Happy birthday Blackhawk. May God bless your new age

Give her a birthday gift and release my qaleef account... Show the big sis in you...smiley
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by senatordave1(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2018
Up tobi

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2018
badinfluence:

Happy birthday blackhawk, hope you see lots of stray chicks to swoop on..

Geezeem:
Happy birthday Blackhawk. Enjoy your day !

Tjpromise:
happy birthday Blackhawk, #missyumyum

dominique:

Sorry I'm out of sims

Happy birthday Blackhawk. May God bless your new age

grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

I wanto cry right now. Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

Even Dominique Maami is here. Awwwwwnnnn... This is the height of yummness! Choiiii! See as belle dey sweet me! grin kiss kiss

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much to everyone! *Hugs and Kisses* kiss kiss

Amen to your prayers. smiley

Y'all should epp vote my Miracle, that's my birthday request. tongue

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ujay01: 10:29am On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:

grin cheesy grin

Today. lipsrsealed

Happy Birthday Blackhawk. Many more years of great accomplishments. Enjoy your day Miss YumYum.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Geezeem: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2018
Eeghe:

I knnnneeeeewww it cheesy cool
Forum and BB addict thru and thru is mily
Thank you darrling

Good morning
kiss

Lol.....you are welcome darl

By the way......"at this particular juncture" was Itah's slang

That season

.....and he did to Feza what Leo did to Alex.....killed the youth in her
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by genius43(m): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Happy Birthday Blackhawk

May God bless your new age.

P.S What is happening in the BBN house, currently not watching.

Na me and INEC people today

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:37am On Mar 15, 2018
Geezeem:

That season

You mean ONeal? At killing the youth in Feza
and "at this particular juncture"
You mixed this up with Itaishness
But I get you cheesy
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by sanyababa(m): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

I will choose Cee-c over and over again.. All I need to do to be cool with Cee is [s]to be faithful and not have any other side chick... Simple..[/s]

You can forgive a women for any other sin but adultery.

Oya you answer my question, if I say Nina fall on your wife/sister or wife, would you say Amen? If yes, loud it make I hear..

Not to have any relationship with any other female
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:40am On Mar 15, 2018
hazzard:
hahahahaha.. Even Google knows that these two are soft, tasty and love to be eaten unlike a TOILET cheesy
Who's the joke on now tongue
Blackhawk and Co abeg make una help me laugh this person small with those memes.. I no get am if not I for use am

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by maingwaest(f): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2018
Eeghe:

This evening, from 7pm
Sometimes later, but not before
(usually)

Good morning to you, MiNaville kiss, and everyone
Keep voting for the former (probably still it sef cheesy)Toy Pilot, now gay Miracle
He is everything in this game
We laikke it, its naiccce
(By the way, gays have every right to be-live and let live, thank you)

More importantly please
text
Vote/VOTE Miracle
to 32052
Thank you

Noted; oh tenks a million.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2018
Geezeem:
Ceece you are one warning away from wasting

All the money spent on you this week via votes

Two mic warnings in one hour? Who does that?

Good thing is....no one would be going with you undecided
This one no get sense... Na wa oo
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by oshe11: 10:55am On Mar 15, 2018
From Me to You Dear.....
Better You I Pray!

cc blackhawk03

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pearl104: 10:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Happy Birthday Blackhawk

I logged in just to do this. I have been reading updates and fights as a quest.

I love the way you love my MIRACLE.

God bless you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 10:57am On Mar 15, 2018
Ujay01:

Happy Birthday Blackhawk. Many more years of great accomplishments. Enjoy your day Miss YumYum.

genius43:
Happy Birthday Blackhawk

May God bless your new age.

P.S What is happening in the BBN house, currently not watching.

Na me and INEC people today

Amin Jesu!!! Una don comot the numbers wey dey my moniker lass lass. grin cheesy

Thanks guys kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Happy Birthday Yumyumhawk. I pray that God grants every of your heart desire, may this new year be a year of pleasant surprises and unspeakable joy for you. God bless you.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MamBi: 11:02am On Mar 15, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Yes...He was the first to be called.

Thank you!

Ope oh. The punishment does not extend to the task then.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Pabodan: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2018
Happy birthday Blackhawk... I must say I really covet this peaceful aura around you which is always reflective in your posts on this thread, it indeed shows you are a great woman, I really envy you husband, children and family members, you are such a blessing to them all... many happy returns of this glorious day, and may you continue to enjoy the peace of God at all time.. Cheers

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by MummySilver: 11:03am On Mar 15, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:

Someone accused Teddy-A of being a gay, you kept mute.. Someone else accused Miracle of being a gay and you are quick to demand for a proof.. You people can't just campaign for your favorite without decampaigning other housemates.. Same problem that is wrong with Nigerian politics..
I kept mute because, am not a Teddy A fan. Is your job as a Teddy A fan to defend him. Am more concerned about Miracle. And am telling you he's not a guy. I know him too well.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nkesexy(f): 11:05am On Mar 15, 2018
Happy birthday to u Blackhawk...I like d way u carry Mina matter for head like gala...May u live long lyk d love Miracle has for Nina....Happy birthday our yum yum blackie....God bless u.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by tegax(m): 11:08am On Mar 15, 2018
RedDistrict:

Morning bro, they just responded now so hopefully its working, you can check also

"Hello, please be informed that a reset has been effected on your account as requested. Thank you for your continued patronage"

Thanks so much for the effort put so far. Will check it out again when I get home and give you a feedback immediately. Sorry for the late response though.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dominique(f): 11:09am On Mar 15, 2018
Geezeem:

That season

That was O'Neal not Itai. They were in two different seasons
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Agbgift(f): 11:10am On Mar 15, 2018
Happy Birthday Blackhawk03...Wishing you God's Blessings.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:14am On Mar 15, 2018
MummySilver:
I kept mute because, am not a Teddy A fan. Is your job as a Teddy A fan to defend him. Am more concerned about Miracle. And am telling you he's not a guy. I know him too well.
Who cares if you are his twin sister? Did I tell you that I am Teddy-A'S fan?
Your rant didn't convince anybody that Miracle is no gay OK? Job ko, work ni.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:16am On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Yasss! Yasss!! Yasss!!! grin cheesy

*Runs round the thread in her short skirt* tongue

Awwwwwnnnn... So much love in here! Hmmmmmmnnnnn... Yuuum yuuum kiss

Amen to your prayers! Thanks so much, beautiful people. Much love. *Biggest hugs and kisses* kiss kiss

Issa #BirthdayGoals cheesy tongue

Happy Birthday ...YumYum Croney kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Blackhawk03(f): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2018
MummySilver:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

If you know how I waited for this reply ehnnn, thanks for clearing that moniker. #ClearingGoals cool cool

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:18am On Mar 15, 2018
To those of you who haven't eaten good food in the last 7 days.. But are busy spending your life savings on voting your favorites... I sorry for Una life.. Continuuuu.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by playboy98: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Amin Jesu!!! Una don comot the numbers wey dey my moniker lass lass. grin cheesy

Thanks guys kiss
happy birthday to you 2ce,happy birthday to you black hawk
happy birthday to youuuuuu.

how old a you now 2ce
how old are you now today
how old are you now.

don't tell us your football age o

happy birthday long life and prosperity .money in your account to continue voting for miracle.till the final.but teddy a for the 45million in the end.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ihatehypocrites: 11:19am On Mar 15, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

If you know how I waited for this reply ehnnn, thanks for clearing that moniker. #ClearingGoals cool cool
Wetin dey do this one?
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Lhimeet(m): 11:20am On Mar 15, 2018
Ihatehypocrites:
To those of you who haven't eaten good food in the last 7 days.. But are busy spending your life savings on voting your favorites... I sorry for Una life.. Continuuuu.
Is it your money? Is it your Life? Why are you so concerned? grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (2024) (2025) (2026) (2027) (2028) (2029) (2030) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51