Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread - TV/Movies (3358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread (3876864 Views)

BBNaija: Pepper Dem Meets Double Wahala Housemates (Photos) / Bbnaija 2018: Sex In The Toilet, Cee-c And 3 Talking Points Of ‘double Wahala' / Real Names Of 2018 Housemates Of Big Brother Naija (Double Wahala) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) ... (3606) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 6:11pm On Apr 18, 2018
closerange:

Lol....Guttersnipe braindead Ignoramus.... The only work you are capable of doing is changing diapers.... You lack the brains to do anything else... Save your pocket money and go back to school.
May i know ur last name, Mr Jobless lad

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2018
COOL10:
. Truer words have never been said. Now go to the nearest joint and consume 3 plates of Nkwobi on my behalf wink cool

Oh yummy!! I am on my way sweetheart thank you!
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2018
Nooneisperfect:
Fans need to relax honestly.

We all know and have accepted that Cee-c needs help. Her sister already accepted that fact ....she's mad... she needs mental evaluation and diagnosis blah blah blah BUT who doesn't need help amongst the HM's Is it the one that supposedly got a boyfriend out there and still fcking another guy on live TV or the one that went from shouting Liyo (per second billing) to 'doing something' with the demon or the one who claims to love a girl but still fcking her on live TV even when he knows that she has got someone or the one that gossips so much that 'she' could gossip with toilet seat?? Who amongst them is mentally sound

The reality of the world we live in today is that sanity is scarce. We just manage and veil what ever imperfections we have. In fact some of you ladies here are worse than the lady you are castigating.... abi no be una mate the guy use shine to be referred to as 'yoruba demon'.

Cee-c got issues and it could be traced to circumstances that happened while she was growing up and as much as I believe she made a huge mess today, she's only human abeg. It's not easy in there. The guy she had misunderstanding with nominated your girl and you almost died of shock and its not like you like Mr Yoruba demon o, just that u dey do 'the enemy of my enemy na my friend'. That was the same way you guys insulted T-boss daily during last year's show.

I have not supported nor voted for any of these guys this season but I think the lady has tried. People will vote for her.... people who understand the fact that imperfection runs in everyone's veins will vote for her. She's the face of this year's show... she made the show interesting and nah why all of una dey talk about her be that.

TEAM CEE-C, NOTHING SHOULD STOP YOU FROM VOTING EVEN MORE FOR YOUR GIRL.

Fact. 100%.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goldviaggra: 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
ba7man:
Excellent!!!!......You have an opinion.

Now write it on a piece of paper.........roll the paper up.......bend down with your head between your legs...........shove it in the smelly hairy hole you find there.
This afonja dog, so this is where you ran to after i disgraced you in the politics section. Get outta here you miserable coward.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
tortee:
Chai...I will miss this thread God guide us !...can you imagine some people have changed moniker and are now claiming "never voted and supported any HMs "...wen we all know they r team cee-c...God disgrace my enemies like cee-c fans

You are a fool. Team Cee-C is still here. And we are winning.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by stephleena(f): 6:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
I was just impressed, with d way biggie played d video of her altercation, wow... the shame on her face was bae!!...
so glad, biggie displayed it on screen, if not CeCe would have denied, even seeing tobi today sef.
Am sure biggie, knows wen CeCe lies d devil,seats to take lesson. lies "666"..

21 Likes

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldviaggra:

This afonja dog, so this is where you ran to after i disgraced you in the politics section. Get outta here you miserable coward.
[/s] Have you shoved it in the smelly hole yet? undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
ObinnaT:

Don't form like it was Cee-C fans that voted for Buhari. Y'all voted for Efe and Bisola, and still rooting for either Miracle and Tobi.

You are all your problem.
Whenever you see someone mention that they will vote Buhari because of Ceec, just know that you are talking to a zombie.

They will use any excuse to keep that vulture in power.

And they were the ones shouting "I am Efe" last year o!

In other news, Stephanie Fraudster Coker is currently being shredded on twirra. grin grin grin grin

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by lee818(f): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2018
COOL10:
. Truer words have never been said. Now go to the nearest joint and consume 3 plates of Nkwobi on my behalf wink cool

Oh yummy! am on my way sweetheart, thank you

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goldviaggra: 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
ba7man:
[s][/s] Have you shoved it in the smelly hole yet? undecided
I should be asking you that question. Only a dog like you has the answer.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2018
COOL10:

Who wrote this,I said who wrote this? Jesu Christi!!! Olorun oooo!!!!. shocked shocked

Make person give me better meme abeg. I'm too shocked to think of any

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
goldviaggra:

I was rooting for that mad cee c until this incident. You can't imagine how angry i am.

You were never a true fan. The real Team Cee-C, shimmer1, livelymatilda, myself and others are still voting. Fake fan go and hide your face. You are faker than Tobi who set Cee-C up.

And I'm still voting.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by diadem10: 6:19pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Leave my babies alone bikonu, dem no dey any caucus. We have our dramatic Paradise already. tongue
Did he leave my Lolu alone? He and aunty Tobi go hear ween.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by chuckard(m): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
@red district help me out, my bbnaija channel is not showing 2029088305---gotv
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
OldBeer:
Na so!Two shall become one. She and her husband are one. #FraudstarCouple
then you should have ordered the police to arrest her as well .....mtcheew
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:
Why, why, why did Alex iron MeeMee's shirt? angry angry
That's her attire for their presentation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by goldviaggra: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2018

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by OldBeer: 6:21pm On Apr 18, 2018
simonjassy:

mtcheew back at ya.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
The way MeeMee puts Nina through in their task preparation is just adorable! My daughter was just eating rice and reading... cheesy grin

TeamMiracle, help me double your votes for MeeMee biko. kiss

TeamNina!!! Even with her stiff neck, she's putting all her efforts into the task. Please let's double our votes ejo. kiss

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2018
nigerianwoman:

Console yourself. Just ran out of airtime I am about to buy 2k more to continue voting. You can keep on hating.

Team Cee-C

Eyah...Please vote away your misery.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by 77up(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
help ! I just tune in and see Cee C and tobi working together , pls am I still on bbn3 channel or am on AM family shocked

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by Ibk03(f): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
ninnyanny:
I dont know about this, but the bolded is on point
Oh, this failed lawyer is ranting again.. grin grin grin

Its not our fault you couldn't be a lawyer.. Your university failure is not CeeCs fault.. Keep hating on lawyers... Its not CeeCs fault u didn't pass ur exams required to be à law student.

Its not CeeCs fault your dream of becoming a lawyer failed!
Rather than hate, pray perhaps the good Lord might put you on the right track for your destiny.. (Ur Prince might be chilling)

CeeC is not your problem...

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by dependableGod(f): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2018
stephleena:
so happy,this girl couldn't hide her poisonous nature for once, despite soaring on pity votes.
hahahah, God cannot be mocked... she's done more harm to good for herself... she's not at peace with anyone, not even with pay porte. ..
Maybe next bbn,if a real woman, strong in all positive ways,then we support with full gear,and not dis bottle of maltina, Cecelia nwadiora nwakpuda...

Hahahahahahaha

Eazy naa hahahahahaha

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 6:26pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by YumMinaYum(f): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
munalight:

That's her attire for their presentation.

Oh! Thank you. But, nawa oooo. undecided
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 6:28pm On Apr 18, 2018
King Cee-C and Toady Tobi, currently working on their Close Up task together.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 6:29pm On Apr 18, 2018
@Zozo06, I trust you are fine. It's been a while I read your updates here. Please, do give us updates tonight.

Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by munalight(f): 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2018
YumMinaYum:

Oh! Thank you. But, nawa oooo. undecided
You go understand when them start their presentation.
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by ba7man(m): 6:33pm On Apr 18, 2018
Re: Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread by nigerianwoman(f): 6:35pm On Apr 18, 2018
simonjassy:

Very soon your Stephanie Coker will soon be crying with her children in the background like Evans the Kidnapper wife, when her husband has been caught for fraud. Oh, and did I mention she would have ran to Ghana before she has the guts to make the sympathy video.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) (3360) (3361) ... (3606) (Reply)

BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread) / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)