Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,802 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ladies!!! Don't Be Ashamed To Collect Money From Your Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! Don't Be Ashamed To Collect Money From Your Boyfriend (796 Views)

Why Is It That Most Ladies Don't Want To Date Or Marry Their Age Mates? / Ladies, Don't Be Fooled, That Guy Is Seeing Someone Else / 7 Reasons Why I'll Always Collect Money After Sex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!!! Don't Be Ashamed To Collect Money From Your Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:48am On Jan 28, 2018
Don't feel ashamed to collect money from your boyfriend and give your boyfriend money whenever he asks too.... Love is about caring and sharing not do me I do you... Kapich!
All those guys bashing me for all my controversial threads.... I want you too know that everybody's opinion is different.... THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Don't Be Ashamed To Collect Money From Your Boyfriend by JULIE1925(f): 12:53am On Jan 28, 2018
grin

Money is important indeed..But to "collect" is not the right word sha..it's kinda harsh for a babe as if she is only after the money... embarassed
Re: Ladies!!! Don't Be Ashamed To Collect Money From Your Boyfriend by LessNoise: 1:07am On Jan 28, 2018
Please let them be ashamed we prefer it this way!!!! grin
Re: Ladies!!! Don't Be Ashamed To Collect Money From Your Boyfriend by unifydworld: 1:25am On Jan 28, 2018
Sorry I have to corrections you on this most ladies now have the manterlity of doing what ever they like to extract money from a guys, if our economic is worse and the ladies and guys are at war of surviver caller money from man is not the only such kind of girl are called the lazy girl. And what happy to love.
Another question is does a lazy will in to find love still exist in lagos city or problem few we can find out of millions Thank u
JULIE1925:
grin

Money is important indeed..But to "collect" is not the right word sha..it's kinda harsh for a babe as if she is only after the money... embarassed

Re: Ladies!!! Don't Be Ashamed To Collect Money From Your Boyfriend by Bossontop(m): 7:07am On Jan 28, 2018
cheesy grin cheesy
Lol

(1) (Reply)

Thieve Caught Stealing Perfume To Please His Girlfriend For Val / We Need A Ladies And A Men Section!!! / I Am In My 20's What Advise Will You Give Before I Turn 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.