Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,998 members, 7,817,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Signs Your Phone Was Hacked - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Signs Your Phone Was Hacked (24921 Views)

Please My Phone Was Stolen And I Got A Message / Top 9 Signs Your Phone Is Being Monitored By Someone / 4 Clear Signs Your Phone Was Hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by ipobarecriminals: 1:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
undecided embarassed angry grin
delishpot:

fill it
angry
delishpot:

fill it
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:09pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tomoyayi:

That's not a smart device.
You can only use a Nokia touch for calls, sms and of cause torch light.
The calls made on it can be tapped, the location of the phone can also be tracked using the cell towers. The call log and the SMS can be retrieved. Is that still not hacking?
Is it not a Telecoms company that is providing the service?
Is it not humans that developed the technology?
Is it not humans that are operating it?

Seems you are forgetting the Government runs/controls everything legally or illegally.
Physical access is not needed when the device connects to the internet.

You are deviating from the first post and my response.

The word hack is wide, but should be differentiated from malware and adware, an attack by a virus so that an antivirus can be bought is not really hacking.
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by okonja(m): 1:24pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tomoyayi:

A stolen phone can be tracked.
At least I know of iPhone and Sony xperia

That is if the owner is smart enough to make use of that feature
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Tomoyayi(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

You are deviating from the first post and my response.

The word hack is wide, but should be differentiated from malware and adware, an attack by a virus so that an antivirus can be bought is not really hacking.

You are the one not getting it.
Oga hacking is hacking either with malware or adware.
Malware or adware is not a must to hack a phone because it is always online through Wi-Fi or Telecom SIM even without data. Remember the government controls everything, any info they need they get legally or illegally.

Do you the American government were/are spying on their citizens with their phones.

Please google Edward snowden
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Tomoyayi(m): 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
okonja:

That is if the owner is smart enough to make use of that feature

With the price of those phones, the owner will.
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Damfostopper(m): 2:05pm On Jan 28, 2018
misleading topic... it should be signs that ur phone is under a malware attack..... which hack bla bla bla Yu dey yarn sef
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by okonja(m): 2:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tomoyayi:

With the price of those phones, the owner will.

My brother, some people dull pass that level fa...Phone that na dash dem dash some people
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Tomoyayi(m): 2:30pm On Jan 28, 2018
okonja:

My brother, some people dull pass that level fa...Phone that na dash dem dash some people

grin Abeg o no let dem come dey quote me
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by delishpot: 2:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
undecided embarassed angry grin angry

add your ATM card pin code and CVV2(on the back side of your atm card) join am grin grin grin
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:13pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tomoyayi:

You are the one not getting it.
Oga hacking is hacking either with malware or adware.
Malware or adware is not a must to hack a phone because it is always online through Wi-Fi or Telecom SIM even without data. Remember the government controls everything, any info they need they get legally or illegally.

Do you the American government were/are spying on their citizens with their phones.

Please google Edward snowden
Hacking is a general language.you are turning this thing upside down from the initial post. Not all viruses are designed for hacking purposes, some can be ransomware which makes your system malfunction and you look for a remedy, it does not necessarily need to steal your data.
With your definition,you are defining the tapping side of hacking.
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Tomoyayi(m): 3:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Hacking is a general language.you are turning this thing upside down from the initial post. Not all viruses are designed for hacking purposes, some can be ransomware which makes your system malfunction and you look for a remedy, it does not necessarily need to steal your data.
With your definition,you are defining the tapping side of hacking.

Guy there's no point arguing with you, you are too rigid. How can you be picking out just part of my post.
Abeg e don do. What you don't know you don't know. Shikena.
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by albacete(m): 7:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
A fortnight ago, my phone started playing instrumental music in the background. I went to my media player, it was off. Visited my opened webpages to check if any site is responsible for the music, none.

Secondly, a flashlight app was installed on my phone. I didn't remember installing such.

Could it mean my phone is now a zombie?
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Florence500: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2022
You need to deal with your cheating spouse or find out some facts about people. Then why don’t you hire a professional and dependable hacker who is capable of hacking any social media account such as Facebook,whatsapp,Instagram. He is also an expert in email account hacking. don’t hesitate to reach him on tomcyberghost@gmail.com they are reliable and professional.Text/call on +17207941811, Whats-App +1 (304) 745-7645
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Clarasharon: 7:27pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hire a hacker is an optimal decision to remotely hack an iPhone and any cell phone but With the assistance of Adrian a professional hacker and private investigator based in the U S A, also the best,honest,trustworthy hacker and also software developers to penetrate all websites, and track mobile phones secretly (SMS,calls,WhatsApp, FB chat) all other hackers contact him for the best Algorithm Software. His services are 100% guaranteed too, with his penetration software unreachable…. Contact him Via the following bellow…..
EMAIL: Adriancyberghost@gmail. com TEXT, CALL HIM on +1 4702531986 , WhatsApp: + 1775 374 4344 Hes always available online let him know you are from me.
He is the only hacker online that i know that always deliver results without being traced back to you....
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Ana62: 4:00am On Jun 11, 2023
The truly scary thing about cheating is that, it brings distrust and lack to give love after being cheated. Do you need help contact him on Email spyhackpro9 @gmail com, on how to spy, track and catch a cheating spouse? Who can help would be the best personnel to help reach out. This is a great app and thanks for the enlightenment.

Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Willsthomas: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2023
Hello everyone, I want to sincerely and openly thank Tomcyberghost for his service. He saved me from the infidelity and lies of my cheating wife, he was able to hack her phone. so I listen to every call she either makes or receives. Hacked his email passwords and Facebook. I know there are lots of people out there looking for proof and evidence about one thing or the other. Be open and real with him so he can even be at the best of his service to you. Do contact him by his email via TOMCYBERGHOST@GMAIL.COM Text/Call & WhatsApp +14049416785
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Larmy: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2023
You are the best of all. I now see my boyfriend has been a faithful man and he has never been cheating on me. He is the best thing that has ever happened to me and I can't afford to lose her for anything that's why I took the step of contacting you guys and you did a very great job. Thanks for getting me wrong and wanting to leave my boyfriend out of nothing, I thank you so much for your true help...I appreciate your honesty. Tomcyberghost@gmail.com is where you can locate them via Google Mail. Text, call & WhatsApp +1 (404) 941-6785
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by patriciajohn335: 3:52pm On Nov 28, 2023
Thanks to Muyern Trust Hacker, I was able to recover my lost phone and all the precious memories stored in it. Their team was professional, efficient, and incredibly helpful throughout the entire process. I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Muyern Trust Hacker Email: ( muyerntrusted @ mail-me . com ) is the team to call when you need assistance with phone and Gmail hacking. They guarantee trustworthy and secure outcomes with cutting-edge equipment, moral behavior, and a dedication to your security. Take their delighted clients' word for it instead of just taking their word for it; they provide excellent services. When it comes to hacking, put your trust in Muyern Trust Hacker; they will consistently go above and beyond your expectations. In a world where digital security is paramount, Muyern Trust Hacker stands as a trusted and reliable team for all your phone and Gmail hacking requirements. With their expertise, advanced tools, and commitment to ethical practices, they ensure the highest level of service and security for their clients. Whether you need to recover lost data, regain access to a hacked account, or address any other hacking issue, Muyern Trust Hacker is the team you can rely on. Don't compromise on the safety and integrity of your personal information – trust Muyern Trust Hacker to handle your phone and Gmail hacking needs with utmost professionalism. Contact them today and let their wizardry work for you.
Whats App; +1 (863)606-8347
Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Anaaz: 3:12am On Feb 20
Life can be so cruel sometimes but even worst when you have a cheating partner. I got to discover my spouse was having an affair through the help of { remote spy wise @ gm ail c o m } who gave me access to his device remotely without his notice. I got access to all social media apps, call logs and sms and deleted datas and messages too. Do not be a victim to lies and mischief. They offer other hacking/recovery services. Get in contact with him and stay safe.

Re: Signs Your Phone Was Hacked by Felicity2343: 2:28pm On Apr 20
If you are having trust issues with your partner and need an expert hacker to help you with getting into their private messages then I will recommend that send an Email to Remote Spy Hacker via  ( Remote spy hacker @ gm ail . c om ). He is an expert and really good at what he does. He offers legit services such as credit repair, clearing of bad records online without being traced back to you, He clone phones, hack Facebook account, instagram, WhatsApp, emails, Twitter, bank accounts, Skype, FIXES CREDIT REPORTs, track calls. He also help retrieve accounts that have been taking by hackers. His charges are affordable, reliable and 100% safe.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Reasons Why Nigeria Isn’t Ready For 5G Technology In 2019 / Does Phone Brand Determine The Amount Of Data It Consumes? / Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro Unboxing And First Impressions + Price (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.