Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,211 members, 7,836,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! (2292 Views)

Stay Off Ambode Or Lose Lagos State! / Osun State Governorship Debate 2018. / If Pdp Win In Lagos Yoruba Will Lose Lagos To Igbo! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

This is more illustrative
Respect your elders and desist from submitting yourself to gambari slavery grin

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by killsmith(f): 10:42am On Jan 28, 2018
wakaman:
Yanmiri aspirations, no brainers shouting 3rd force upandan. Third force KO, Voltron force ni!

1 Like

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:43am On Jan 28, 2018
georjay:

I think with this we will know who has the largest population in lagos
reason being that
Igbos will turn out enmasse to vote their own
while the Yorubas will also turn up to avoid having an igbo man rule over them...

it would be interesting

looking forward to that......

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Abeg field it jare after all APGA has been around

1 Like

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by Babzrockman: 10:44am On Jan 28, 2018
may be KOWA party will give an igbo man ticket...

1 Like

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by Shuku0kukobambi: 10:49am On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:

Respect your elders and desist from submitting yourself to gambari slavery grin

I leave Buhari to you to vote for. Your elders are already begging him for 2023

1 Like

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I leave Buhari to you to vote for. Your elders are already begging him for 2023
Respect your elder Obasanjo and stop being an APC zombie

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:23am On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:

Respect your elder Obasanjo and stop being an APC zombie

I'm respecting my elders and common sense, that's why i'm supporting Ambode

You should respect your god, remain a brainwashed pig and continue licking his urine

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712

2 Likes

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

I'm respecting my elders and common sense, that's why i'm supporting Ambode

You should respect your god, remain a brainwashed pig and continue licking his urine

[img]http://www.nats/6019821_2017090306_54_49_jpeg4372a349205f007e905691ca2b19b712[/img]
Respect your elders.
Avoid mumuism.

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by Shuku0kukobambi: 11:30am On Jan 28, 2018
imhotep:

Respect your elders.
Avoid mumuism.

Respect your elders, join the idiocy in crowning him king of POTOR POTOR region

1 Like

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Respect your elders, join the idiocy in crowning him king of POTOR POTOR region
respect the elders.
Igbo amaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by LZAA: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Osu having belle trouble over Yoruba affairs. Is it your state? are they your tribal marks? who will deliver them biko?!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by 7lives: 12:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

which third force? Yoruba man called OBJ wrote a letter, na yanmiri carry the matter for head like gala. Don't you have elders that know how to write letter in the potor potor kingdom? So we should vote out Ambode and put who na?

How does Buhari and his rubbish concern my dear Ambode's reelection?

Their long throat for other people's land, is the reason their five States that is not more than the size of OYO state is still under developed.

1 Like

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by Shuku0kukobambi: 12:31pm On Jan 28, 2018
7lives:

Their long throat for other people's land, is the reason their five States that is not more than the size of OYO state is still under developed.

Greed is their life
Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by coolitempa(f): 1:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
weownlagos:
The only way Apc will be defeated is if the pdp fields an igbo man as it's candidate.

iPod youth spotted.... grin grin grin
Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by bakynes(m): 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2018
weownlagos:
The only way Apc will be defeated is if the pdp fields an igbo man as it's candidate.
How can a party field a Non-indigene as a Governorship candidate, is Lagos indigenous to Igbos? Population or no Population nobody will allow such. When even Egun people of Badagry that are indigenous to Lagos hasn't occupied the position, it is now a non- indigene that will be Governor when he has is own state. Until we cancel State of Origin that will not work in Lagos or any other place in this country.The best is the law makers you people got.

1 Like

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
7lives:

grin grin desist from dullardry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Time For APC To Lose Lagos State Governorship!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
I hate APC,but Lagos state governor has perform tremendously well.

Buhari must go back to Daura!

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Picture Of The Car That Got Saraki Into Trouble (photo) / Apc #10000 Loan Is For Buying Votes (pics) / Npower Shuts Down Abuja With Buhari Have Concert

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.