Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets (29389 Views)

Former Lagos Cleaner Shares Grass To Grace Story / I Have Been Assaulted Mostly By Ladies, Formal Uber Driver Cries Out / #IssaNigerianThing Trends On Twitter. See Funny Tweets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by BluntBoy(m): 6:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
No place to run you've been busted cool

I would rather run to hell than become a pastor in one of the false churches we have in Nigeria. grin
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

I would rather run to hell than become a pastor in one of the false churches we have in Nigeria. grin
Either you become a pastor or no relationship cool
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Kosofepost(m): 6:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tessyama1:
A Nigerian man, @JesseOguns on Twitter, who says he se to be an Uber driver in Lagos have said he was assaulted mostly by ladies.

This is in reaction to the whole Dorcas Fapson and the Taxify driver brouhaha.

According to him, it got to the extent he had to walk a lady out of his car. He tweeted..

"I've been assaulted by ladies mostly when I drove Uber. Verbal assault. One time, I was moved to tell a lady to get off my car. Very nasty entitlement attitude.
Taxicab drivers get assaulted by male and female riders. Why do we treat them like they're our slaves?
And when the taxicab drivers starts to be nasty in return since they've met many nasty riders, we blame them.
Have you ever met a gentle, kind, well mannered Danfo conductor in Lagos? If yes, they're rare. Why did they turn out that way?
The society we live is flawed in so many ways. A failed system. It affects the police, Govt staff, private companies, Danfo drivers and even you.
Let me see how you'll drive a new car in Lagos everyday and for a year without having a scratch or a dent.
Try to be a taxicab driver for a day and come let us talk.
Try to be the front desk person or a call centre operator for a day. Nigerians can be nasty. If I am paying, I can treat you like a piece of rubbish. No, you can't. You should not."

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/01/ive-been-assaulted-by-ladies-mostly.html

https://kosofepost.com/2018/01/28/riders-petty-scam-on-uber-taxify-in-lagos/

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by BluntBoy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Either you become a pastor or no relationship cool

cheesy

Never again, sweetheart. There is no how I am becoming a pastor again except the Church returns to its Apostolic foundation. Until the Church becomes one again, united under the leadership of Christ, the True Shepherd and General Overseer, I will remain me. I will not worship, let alone, pastor a Church established by a mere man like myself. I refuse to serve under a false teacher(s).
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 6:57pm On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

cheesy

Never again, sweetheart. There is no how I am becoming a pastor again except the Church returns to its Apostolic foundation. Until the Church becomes one again, united under the leadership of Christ, the True Shepherd and General Overseer, I will remain me. I will not worship, let alone, pastor a Church established by a mere man like myself. I refuse to serve under a false teacher(s).
What about a deacon undecided cool grin grin
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by dangotesmummy: 7:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
thesicilian:
Not many people would like to enter a taxi cab with camera mounted on the dashboard. People still cherish their privacy.
but a lot of ladies are abusing this.imagine a young guy putting ego aside and choosing to earn money legitimately and one sorry excuse of a lady lays a false accusation against him.men too need to protect themselves from women ready to defame them.for pecuniary gains.

Any person man or woman who is not comfortable with cameras in the car should get Dow and enter danfo.it's not by force.moreover I'm MORE irritated by women who commit libel against a man doing his own business.it makes those who were actually r@ped look like liars and taken unseriously

MEN PROTECT YOUR SELF AND YOUR NAME,DONT ALLOW ANY LOUSY GIRL DESTROY YOUR NAME.YOU DONT WANT ANYBODY PUTTING YOUR PICTURES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND TAGGING YOU A RAAPESST

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by MarieSucre(f): 7:11pm On Jan 28, 2018
Donjazzy12:

This is exactly why I have resolved within me never to support women issues. Most ladies are pure evil

It's called "confirmation bias". You really don't want to support women's issues, so you pretend to find reasons why not to, and ignore the good reasons to.

It's just like if i was also a prejudiced and biased person like you. I would be saying, "this is why I don't like men, they're all dogs and can be violent", effectively ignoring the good men out there who are neither violent nor dogs. Mind you I don't believe that crap called #men are dogs or any of that.

So please do not hide under the cover of this one comment to show your hatred and prejudice. We all know the truth.
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by IdeyFindWife: 7:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
kimbraa:
Overflogged issue. How can you find a polite danfo conductor when the class of people who take up such jobs are Agberos? Society doesn't make people what they are so quit blaming your inability to be polite on society.

Society does affect.

Basic sociology shows that.

Google, when in doubt!

2 Likes

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Olumaeme: 7:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
If you want to have a perfect example of how rude women are, just go to Nysc camp or offices
The way they talk to Corp members, you will marvel.

When I was in camp, I do have problems everyday with those women, they talk to you anyhow, order your around, shout and insult you, when you give it to them back, they start shouting you don't respect women...
Wtf!

Women problems too much abeg, I avoid them as much as I can

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by thesicilian: 8:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
dangotesmummy:
but a lot of ladies are abusing this.imagine a young guy putting ego aside and choosing to earn money legitimately and one sorry excuse of a lady lays a false accusation against him.men too need to protect themselves from women ready to defame them.for pecuniary gains.

Any person man or woman who is not comfortable with cameras in the car should get Dow and enter danfo.it's not by force.moreover I'm MORE irritated by women who commit libel against a man doing his own business.it makes those who were actually r@ped look like liars and taken unseriously

MEN PROTECT YOUR SELF AND YOUR NAME,DONT ALLOW ANY LOUSY GIRL DESTROY YOUR NAME.YOU DONT WANT ANYBODY PUTTING YOUR PICTURES ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND TAGGING YOU A RAAPESST
It's true. The most annoying thing is the minute any lady comes forward with a story about rape, everyone tends to believe her even without hearing the man's side.
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by BluntBoy(m): 8:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What about a deacon undecided cool grin grin

angry
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:56pm On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

angry
I'm sorry lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by BluntBoy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm sorry lipsrsealed embarassed

It is OK, my sweetheart cheesy Nothing bad about serving God but one ought to serve God the right way, if not, it would be a waste.
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:06pm On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

It is OK, my sweetheart cheesy Nothing bad about serving God but one ought to serve God the right way, if not, it would be a waste.
But do you serve him at all lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Dfinex(f): 10:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
millhouse:

I swear ladies can be nasty especially the broke ass ones trying to do catchup. On a beautiful morning I drove down to a hotel in my neighborhood to pick up a friend who just came into town & passed the night in a hotel lodge.

He had called me the previous night requesting that I meet him up by 11am so we could head out together for the day's business. On getting there , I called my buddy that am at the parking lot and he should come down so we could take off.

He responded that he ain't ready requesting I come up to his room to chill a bit..I was listening to a radio program so I said I rather wait in my vehicle which he obliged.

Few minutes later,Can you imagine one half dressed Lady just walked out the hotel lobby (obviously a runs babe) opened my back seat door ,sat in the owner's corner, slammed the door and said in a rude tone "Oga ! start your engine & and put on the a.c, am I'm in a hurry and I don't like heat pls" .[b][/b]

In a shock tone I responded "please who are you?" And she was like "oga uber let's go naaw..haba" ,still staring at her she said " are you not the uber guy",? I just shook my head in despair with a blunt NO answer , she responded with an 'oh sorry' ,stepped out from vehicle to scan the car park when she saw another corolla (obviously she mistook mine for the uber she requested) which she walked over to...I just sat and taught to myself.

Is this what these drivers pass through? Because customers are always right doesnt mean you talk to drivers in a condescending manner.

Lol...."oga start this engine, put on the a.c., I don't like heat and I am in a hurry". . just imagine the nonsense
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by BluntBoy(m): 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
But do you serve him at all lipsrsealed embarassed

Yes, in spirit and in truth. I would be nothing without Him.
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
BluntBoy:

Yes, in spirit and in truth. I would be nothing without Him.
Now that's so good of you..... you just earn my trust....... wise boy wink

1 Like

Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by guiseppe: 11:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
kimbraa:
Overflogged issue. How can you find a polite danfo conductor when the class of people who take up such jobs are Agberos? Society doesn't make people what they are so quit blaming your inability to be polite on society.

@thesicilian.
Overflogged issue....
Lol.....it is suddenly now an over flogged issue?? but if it was a case of a guy raping a girl you won't call it overflogged issue....your hypocrisy is irritatingly irritating....I can smell the hypocrisy from 100miles....for your information a case of rape and blackmailing can never be overflogged.,people need to keep talking about it to bring awareness and consciousness to the human race....if you have been raped before or accused falsely concerning rape then you won't be saying that gibberish you wrote up there....... i expect usual insults from Sex dolls....please don't dissapoint me... I suppose all the females in your clan are sex dolls? If your humble submission is "yes" then I am but if not then the joke is on you.

Playing the victim's card/gender card as usual. Who are the people that make up society? You and I. You're solely responsible for what you are and not society 'cause it takes all of us to make up the society. It's like the dictum, "Show me your friend and I'll tell you who you are". Is that statement always true?.
it's true dat society shapes u 2 an xtent passengers play on drivers Intelligence imagine someone not with complete t-fare nd still abusing d conductor
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by kunmiiii: 2:25am On Jan 29, 2018
GossipGirl1:
I think uber and taxify should now make use of dashboard-mounted cameras and other cameras recording the interior within the vehicle. In the event of a legal dispute, recordings could make it easier for the driver to prove his or her version of events.

Quite true, would be a really good initiative... but also comes with a lot of legal issues cos u can't record someone without their consent, its rude!
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by Ajeborhustler1: 6:39am On Jan 29, 2018
dangotesmummy:
what made them agberos in the first place?
Answer-they are products or victims of a failed institutional system we call society
WHAT caused the system to fail?
Answer our collective and collaborative corruption,greed,disrespect for one another,our over bearing attitude amongst others
Can it change?
Answer-absolutely.when we decide to follow the bible principles of TREAT OTHERS AS YOU WOULD LOVE TO BE TREATED.implying that even if you're in a position to cheat,take advantage,rape,abuse or bring down a person,don't do it,NOT necessarily because of religious reasons but because you have decided in your own little corner to make Nigeria great again.

If we can all show pockets of kindness to each other and stop our terrible habits,our little drops of water Will make an ocean and Nigeria will regain her past glory and respect EVEN in the international community
a failed institution can't turn one to an agbero.... anybody can be wayward... many children of Rich people went wayward but they aren't agberos because there was money to keep them off the streets. so it's not issue of failed institution.... even in America there are street thugs
Re: 'I Have Been Assaulted By Ladies Mostly' - Former Lagos Uber Driver Tweets by eagle22(f): 11:54pm On May 26, 2018
Hello, ofeguono Aneeds this: Self Contain Apartment Needed In Port Harcourt .Can youHsupplylit?
oVisitnthe link2below.
meOfCX gossipgirl1 aLbCvR ezepromoe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Beggars In Nigeria Will Start Paying Tax – FG / 30 Tons Chinese Tipping Trucks For Hire In Lagos / Nigerian Random Facts! you didn't know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.