Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. (7815 Views)

See What Girls Of Nowadays Do. I'm Happy I Don't Have A Sister / How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Sabaugo(f): 11:58pm On Feb 16, 2018
Saintdaprince:

Thank you dear Sabaugo. I really understand your situation. There must be a way forward.

I also want to hail Obinovictor for his sincere thoughts and factual questions which are as follows:

That you desperately need a husband now should not blind you such that you won't see the future.

*Can his salary coupled with yours sustain your proposed family?

*Can he accept your child like his own?

*Do you see him doing something better to earn more in the nearest future?

These among many others are questions you should be able to answer before deciding.

Remember, your child might suffer if you make the wrong decision.

He is a realistic guy with good intention to save or assist a fellow Nairalander.

Find a way to answer those questions without centiment or excuses. This is your life, your future. Think wisely before answering anyone.

There is a Man who is more than a mere man, He walked upon the sea, raised the died,feed multitudes with few breads and had reminat to keep, He changed water into wine, defeated the laws of gravity and He is now in Heaven interceding for us, after answering all these question, take it to Him in prayer as when a daughter is talking to her father.

Also remember to knee down in humility and talk to Him. He has the final word and your future is in His hands. God bless you. Remember that someone is praying for you. Thank you.
Thank you so much. As am going closer to the man, I found out that he's not just ordinary security man because he has laundry and car wash. Owns the flat where he stays and also has barbbing salon. I have not told him about my son though because I want to really know how serious he is. Continue � for ur sister and I will soon soon get back to you.

some people mentality sha..
just cause hes a security man he is not worth marrying..
and that make him less of a human being undecided undecided
[quote author=marvin904 post=65080522]

some people mentality sha..
just cause hes a security man he is not worth marrying..
and that make him less of a human being undecided undecided[/quote
Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by Sabaugo(f): 12:09am On Feb 17, 2018
Saintdaprince:

Thank you dear Sabaugo. I really understand your situation. There must be a way forward.

I also want to hail Obinovictor for his sincere thoughts and factual questions which are as follows:

That you desperately need a husband now should not blind you such that you won't see the future.

*Can his salary coupled with yours sustain your proposed family?

*Can he accept your child like his own?

*Do you see him doing something better to earn more in the nearest future?

These among many others are questions you should be able to answer before deciding.

Remember, your child might suffer if you make the wrong decision.

He is a realistic guy with good intention to save or assist a fellow Nairalander.

Find a way to answer those questions without centiment or excuses. This is your life, your future. Think wisely before answering anyone.

There is a Man who is more than a mere man, He walked upon the sea, raised the died,feed multitudes with few breads and had reminat to keep, He changed water into wine, defeated the laws of gravity and He is now in Heaven interceding for us, after answering all these question, take it to Him in prayer as when a daughter is talking to her father.

Also remember to knee down in humility and talk to Him. He has the final word and your future is in His hands. God bless you. Remember that someone is praying for you. Thank you.
As am going closer to the man, I found out that he's not just ordinary security man because he has laundry, car wash and barbbing salon where while he pays people working there. Though I have not told him about my son because I really want to know how serious he is. Continue to pray for me while I pray on my own too for God's direction. Thank you very much for your concern

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. by marvin904(m): 8:12am On Feb 17, 2018
Sabaugo:
As am going closer to the man, I found out that he's not just ordinary security man because he has laundry, car wash and barbbing salon where while he pays people working there. Though I have not told him about my son because I really want to know how serious he is. Continue to pray for me while I pray on my own too for God's direction. Thank you very much for your concern

you better tell him now to know where you stand..
dont build your relationship with uncertainties undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Perfume Do You Use And Can Recommend To Friends / Heartbroken And Need Advice / Nigerian Girls Can U Date This Cute Nigerian Man With Tribal Marks?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.