Stats: 3,151,939 members, 7,814,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do? (766 Views)

Should I Hit On This Married Lady / Should I Get My Fiancée Arrested? / She Doesn't Want To Apologize: Should I Forgive Her? (2) (3) (4)

What Should I Do? by Tani99: 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
I have been dating this guy for about 2yrs now we got engaged June 2017, I love, trust and respect him so much.
I was going through his phone when I stumbled on his Facebook messenger, what I saw broke me... I saw him flirting with different girls and this particular girl he was having sex chat with "how he would love to suck her Kitty and make her cum, asking her if she loved reverse cow girl or doggy, how he would make her body a temple and worship it, how he would kiss her all over", he fell my hand, he apologised and I accepted but I cant forget. I dnt understand, am I supposed to move on like notin happened? And the painful part is we have been together in d roughest of times only for him to stop caring for me, everything about him is changed even the way he talks to me, he has diff girls he goes to meet just for sex and he thinks I don't know. I just decided to share my story because I might be tempted to poison him with the way he pretends this days. He even flirts with girls on nairaland.
Re: What Should I Do? by dingbang(m): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Poison ke... Biko there are guys you can as well flirt with too .
Re: What Should I Do? by schumastic(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hahaha Lmao, this is really funny. So the dude is on nairaland grin.

Please if you know you are the guy in ? And you are also a member of nl, please kindly signify by raising up your hand.

Meanwhile, some girls will start tripping not knowing they are the side chick, all the nl girls that have been flirting with madam boyfriend, I think you should do a double check o before your case will turn to ttt and bisola case. Have said my own

Signed.

Vice Chairman,

Bachelors Club, Lagos Branch.

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hmmm are u saying all those sex he's having with those girls, he should be having it with you when you're not married? Or that he has been having sex with you and he's still not satisfied.. I don get it.

Well its a mentality among many men to have a wife material that they nuture and a sex material or side chick just for fuccks. Besides, familiarizing urself with him when you're not married will not make him value u like when he first met you. You shd let him miss you.

Dont poison him yet, instead get a very concrete evidence and keep it, then threaten to break up with him. If he doesnt beg, show d evidence to a close member of his family. If he doesn't come back begging, you can leave him in peace and pray for another man.
Re: What Should I Do? by Peachess(f): 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
I won't advice to get married to such a person, he'll keep on doing it. A leopard doesn't change its spot. Even if you do marry him, you'll always keep that grudge against him. And finally, he can infect you with numerous STDs out there. So babe be wise

Re: What Should I Do? by Rockyrascal(m): 11:27pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tani99:
I have been dating this guy for about 2yrs now we got engaged June 2017, I love, trust and respect him so much.
I was going through his phone when I stumbled on his Facebook messenger, what I saw broke me... I saw him flirting with different girls and this particular girl he was having sex chat with "how he would love to suck her Kitty and make her cum, asking her if she loved reverse cow girl or doggy, how he would make her body a temple and worship it, how he would kiss her all over", he fell my hand, he apologised and I accepted but I cant forget. I dnt understand, am I supposed to move on like notin happened? And the painful part is we have been together in d roughest of times only for him to stop caring for me, everything about him is changed even the way he talks to me, he has diff girls he goes to meet just for sex and he thinks I don't know. I just decided to share my story because I might be tempted to poison him with the way he pretends this days. He even flirts with girls on nairaland.
Tani I have sincerely apologised, and told you how deeply sorry I am, how ashamed I am; you are the one I love, but you still brought this over to nairaland.
Re: What Should I Do? by Apina(m): 11:32pm On Jan 28, 2018
Rockyrascal:
Tani I have sincerely apologised, and told you how deeply sorry I am, how ashamed I am; you are the one I love, but you still brought this over to nairaland.
My brother, them go soon poison you o grin. But on a more serious note, saying sorry is not good enough, if u are not making any changes to your lifestyle. She brought this here so that u will realize how much she's hurting cos it's as though u aren't walking the talk. My candid advise is that u sort yourself out, I don't believe she would deprive u of sex or deprives you of it, and if she has truly made sacrifices, genuine ones just to be with u, what else do u want? Tell her if you feel she's not doing it right, the thrill to hunt is very sweet but sometimes it's not worth the hassle if meat is readily available undecided

Re: What Should I Do? by ibkayee(f): 11:34pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peachess:
I won't advice to get married to such a person, hell keep on doing it. A leopard doesn't change its spot. Even if you do marry him, you'll always keep that grudge against him. And finally, he can infect you with numerous STDs out there. So babe be wise
All of this
Re: What Should I Do? by Tani99: 11:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
You see, he even has a different nl id... I give up
Re: What Should I Do? by Alariiwo: 11:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
All you abokokus never chi chum chin.. My man this, my man that.

He'll end up giving you STDs and even HIV. Senseless people
Re: What Should I Do? by pepethemaniac: 11:55pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tani99:

That might be a troll, are you serious?

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2018
Tani99:
you see lies everywhere
Re: What Should I Do? by Rockyrascal(m): 12:07am On Jan 29, 2018
Tani99:
please don't give up o, it's just a troll am just an impersonator.

Re: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 3:55am On Jan 29, 2018
Dude is tired of the relationship, but he doesn't want to break ur heart, he wants you to break up with him.
Re: What Should I Do? by bankulizer: 7:43am On Jan 29, 2018
I love you so much. I'm very sorry. This is a public forum. Let's talk privately my love.

“beware Of Sex Dolls, It Is Like Having Intercourse With A Dead Person” — Expert / Pregnant Brides / Hope Am Welcomed Here - A New Nairalander