Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,496 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

When You Grow In Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Grow In Love. (15081 Views)

Help! My Friend Is In Love With A Sex Doll / 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 10:23pm On Jan 28, 2018
Put two sworn enemies of opposite sex in the same apartment and let them live together for a year....in most cases,they become friends and probably fall in love.

We have heard of ladies and guys falling in love with people in their work place,church,neighborhood and we have read stories of kidnapped ladies falling in love with the kidnappers after spending some days together in their hideout.

What is the point?

Many of us usually want to ensure that all conditions are right before we start an affair with someone....we want to be sure of our feelings,the compatibility,the chemistry and so on but it needs not be this way.

There is nothing like love at first sight but if you only give that guy or lady the chance to develop a regular closeness with you,both of you may likely form a bonding and be fond of each other which is stronger than "love".

You really dont have to be in love with someone before you can start a purposeful romance...as a guy,as long as you like what you see and as a lady as long as you know he really wants you,give each other a chance,get closer and grow in love just as most of our parents did.

I don't know if this makes sense.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 28, 2018
Makes perfect sense, low of constant exposure. It works 80% of the time. They may also hate each other more sha...Hahaha cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Grow In Love. by DaddyKross: 10:33pm On Jan 28, 2018
If you like, stay in a one room apartment with one girl for one year, if she no go like you, she no go like you.

Next

16 Likes

Re: When You Grow In Love. by dollyjoy(f): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Here we go again!

1 Like

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Safiaa(f): 10:35pm On Jan 28, 2018
Hmm why is this speaking to me lol

2 Likes

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 28, 2018
DaddyKross:
If you like, stay in a one room apartment with one girl for one year, if she no go like you, she no go like you.

Next

Na lie. Big fat lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Grow In Love. by dingbang(m): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
I just don't think I can ever fall in love with someone I already dislike... Once I have concluded your matter in my life, it is finished

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Safiaa(f): 10:37pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Na lie. Big fat lie
I agree
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:
I just don't think I can ever fall in love with someone I already dislike... Once I have concluded your matter in my life, it is finished

Given the condition stated in Tok's thread, trsut me, you can't put a cap on your feelings 100%. You'll see parts in the other individual and you'll fall in love..Moreso, he didn't use the term " dislike ", it's rather unattractive...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 28, 2018
Safiaa:
I agree

Hey Safiaa, it's you, Happy New Year, how are we dating this year nah? You need to be up in your game, shey you know? tongue
Re: When You Grow In Love. by ibkayee(f): 10:41pm On Jan 28, 2018
Lol they may not be enemies anymore but 'fall in love' is a stretch

Depends on some factors too, it's possible, but it's not as simple as just 'two people of the opposite sex'

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Put two sworn enemies in a room

Who gave you that idea

They are probably going to lynch or poison each other grin

I don't believe in the psychology shii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
dingbang:

For about 2years I never loved my ex but we were always close then suddenly from nowhere I started having strong feelings for her and at a stage I could not imagine a day without her....that is growing in love and indeed,anyone can grow in love if you only give that person the chance.

1 Like

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
ibkayee:

Depends on some factors too, it's not as clear cut as just 'two people of the opposite sex'

As in fall in love, trust me. Been there...Someone you know too was there... Nobody dey know until the falling don take place... grin

3 Likes

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Safiaa(f): 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Hey Safiaa, it's you, Happy New Year, how are we dating this year nah? You need to be up in your game, shey you know? tongue
lol what do you mean I need to be ' up in my game'. Happy new year to you too
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Homeboiy: 10:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Oga 2017 has come and gone and your still unmarried

Anything stopping you from getting married should die by fire, oya begin dey pray sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 10:43pm On Jan 28, 2018
ibkayee:

Depends on some factors too, it's possible, but it's not as simple as just 'two people of the opposite sex'

Good...at least being friends is something better than enemies.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 28, 2018
ibkayee:

Depends on some factors too, it's possible, but it's not as clear cut as just 'two people of the opposite sex'
How about putting an Islamic fundamentalist in the same room with a fanatic christian cheesy

My point is if both parties are not interested in each other or have different principles, no amount of time spent with together will change that grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 10:45pm On Jan 28, 2018
Homeboiy:
Oga 2017 has come and gone and your still unmarried

Anything stopping you from getting married should die by fire, oya begin dey pray sad

Bro my problem is not women..if I want a woman today I can get but I need deliverance from the habit of being too picky.MAY GOD HELP ME.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by ibkayee(f): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
greiboy:
How about putting an Islamic fundamentalist in the same room with a fanatic christian cheesy
Buahaha
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Jan 28, 2018
I don't know if I should mention this Mod called lalasticlala abi he no be moderator again?
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Toks2008:

Bro my problem is not women..if I want a woman today I can get but I need deliverance from the habit of being too picky.MAY GOD HELP ME.

You need to cultivate the woman you desire from the woman with you bro, every woman, rada, almost every woman can be the woman of your dreams. Time dey go o. It has to be within the next 12-24 months o Toks

2 Likes

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Peachess(f): 10:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Not true. If I'm kept in a room for a year with a guy I hate do much, nothing on earth will ever make me fall in love with the person. Especially if the person has the kind of temperament I hate so much. I'll only hate him more.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 10:50pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

You need to cultivate the woman you desire from the woman with you bro, every woman, rada, almost every woman can be the woman of your dreams. Time dey go o. It has to be within the next 12-24 months o Toks

You can't understand and I can't spell it out here.

If I'm in Naija it would have been easier.

I'm a faithful guy to the core and the idea of cheating on my wife is appalling which makes it compulsory for me to get my taste...expecially the type that has the exterior dimension I want cos whatever is pleasing to my eyes will inadvertently be pleasing to my soul.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Homeboiy: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2018
Toks2008:

And from my comment there, I was praying for u because I know u need a serious deliverance

Let me tell you...your been monitored by a marine spirit

Nobody will tell u this except me

Come n I will take u to where u will be delivered cry
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 28, 2018
Toks2008:

You can't understand and I can't spell it out here.

If I'm in Naija it would have been easier.

Trust me hommie, i'm a man, i can relate. Your excuses are your limitations. You have dating sites, you can date sporadically, what's stopping you? Stop whatever's stopping you. Identify the limitations and work around them

1 Like

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 10:59pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Trust me hommie, i'm a man, i can relate. Your excuses are your limitations. You have dating sites, you can date sporadically, what's stopping you? Stop whatever's stopping you. Identify the limitations and work around them

Nothing like marine spirit but it's simply about preferences...As I wrote earlier...I have no problem with getting women and I even have them asking but I know what I want and it is important I go for that.

Again for guys of my age,it is not as easy as you think...The Ooni of Ife would have been married after his divorce with all the authority and power coupled with his cuteness yet he is still single...It's more difficult than you think.

Same problem is faced by ladies when they turn 30 and above cos the older you get as an unmarried person the more difficult it becomes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 11:00pm On Jan 28, 2018
Peachess:
Not true. If I'm kept in a room for a year with a guy I hate do much, nothing on earth will ever make me fall in love with the person. Especially if the person has the kind of temperament I hate so much. I'll only hate him more.

As I wrote...in most cases..not all
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jan 28, 2018
Toks2008:

Nothing like marine spirit but it's simply about preferences...As I wrote earlier...I have no problem with getting women and I even have them asking but I know what I want and it is important I go for that.

Again for guys of my age,it is not as easy as you think...The Ooni of Ife would have been married after his divorce with all the authority and power coupled with his cuteness yet he is still single...It's more difficult than you think.

Same problem is faced by ladies when they turn 30 and above cos the older you get as an unmarried person the more difficult it becomes.

Bros i didn't saw village tins oh, you want find my trouble. I can relate with search gets more tedious with age. We're in the same age gap and have similar expereinces, we've both talked on this in time past.

I simply meant identify whatever bottlenecks that you consider as hinderances to your objective and create solutions. I.e. if you sign up multiple dating sites for goodness sakes you broaden your scope and can meet as many as possible. Whatever your kinds, i'm sure you can find in dating sites.

I'm unhappy you resign to the sidelines and keep complaining about the tides of the ocean without taking the first dip into the water. There perspection is the problem, you need to abandon the psyche, how you view things and just do things without reciting the reasons not to do them over and over, its becoming a routine and an anthem in your mind bro, snap out of it.

Cmon the world has millions of single ladies and you keep whining about inadequacies, you can't be the most complex being even of your age, cheer up bro. Get $50-$100in your card, sign upgood dating sites and kuku do whitey, you're good looking and i'm sure you have so many matches outhere crying for you privately....You're the knight your duty is to go seek out and save your damsel in distress and not whine over not finding her, create solutons bro, generate a blueprint, develop a road map.

4 Likes

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 11:10pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Bros i didn't saw village tins oh, you want find my trouble. I can relate with search gets more tedious with age. We're in the same age gap and have similar expereinces, we've both talked on this in time past.

I simply meant identify whatever bottlenecks that you consider as hinderances to your objective and create solutions. I.e. if you sign up multiple dating sites for goodness sakes you broaden your scope and can meet as many as possible. Whatever your kinds, i'm sure you can find in dating sites.

I'm unhappy you resign to the sidelines and keep complaining about the tides of the ocean without taking the first dip into the water. There perspection is the problem, you need to abandon the psyche, how you view things and just do things without reciting the reasons not to do them over and over, its becoming a routine and an anthem in your mind bro, snap out of it.

Cmon the world has millions of single ladies and you keep whining about inadequacies, you can't be the most complex being even of your age, cheer up bro. Get $50-$100in your card, sign upgood dating sites and kuku do whitey, you're good looking and i'm sure you have so many matches outhere crying for you privately....You're the knight your duty is to go seek out and save your damsel in distress and not whine over not finding her, create solutons bro, generate a blueprint, develop a road map.

Unfortunately I can't spell it all out here.

Trust me,I have no issues with ladies perse but it's about my perspective to life. ..I see things differently.

2 Likes

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 28, 2018
Toks2008:

Unfortunately I can't spell it all out here.

Trust me,I have no issues with ladies perse but it's about my perspective to life. ..I see things differently.

I know where y'are at... As we age, choices are limited, singles are fewer blah blah blah. My heart says i should tell you to discard your fears and just do it..

1 Like

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 11:17pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

See when you have been in the game for long,it will no longer trip you.

But for my love for Jesus,it would not even imagine settling down with any lady but just catch my fun xso I say again and again...getting a woman is the least of my worries at the moment...in fact I run from them but nevertheless I also have an issue with being very picky.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. / As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For? / How Often Do You Offend Your Partner & How Do You Reconcile?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.