Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

When You Grow In Love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Grow In Love. (15103 Views)

This is the book you need for your business to grow in 2022 / 7 Sexy Things That Happen When You Grow A Beard / Am 18 And Am In Love With A 30yrs Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 28, 2018
Toks2008:

See when you have been in the game for long,it will no longer trip you.

But for my love for Jesus,it would not even imagine settling down with any lady but just catch my fun xso I say again and again...getting a woman is the least of my worries at the moment...in fact I run from them but nevertheless I also have an issue with being very picky.

Ther'es no excuse you will come up withToks. Can you see from yor mental posture, i can detect the obvious flaws? I asked how far, the first thing you brought up is limitations...aka 1. been in the search for long 2. Love for Jesus.

You sound like Peter who was fishing for long with no catch.... Doing things for long becomes somewaht perpetuated and drains energy in us....Moreso, if your clime depicts religious ladies as scarce, are there no ways to outsource in these modern eras? You have built limitations in your mind bro and it's hindering you...Locate them deal with them you're a man, quite whining about why you can't get a candy, Toks come out of where you kept yourself limited. There are numerous ladies who are celebate even at the age of 30, Toks, stop making excuses

1 Like

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 11:42pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Ther'es no excuse you will come up withToks. Can you see from yor mental posture, i can detect the obvious flaws? I asked how far, the first thing you brought up is limitations...aka 1. been in the search for long 2. Love for Jesus.

You sound like Peter who was fishing for long with no catch.... Doing things for long becomes somewaht perpetuated and drains energy in us....Moreso, if your clime depicts religious ladies as scarce, are there no ways to outsource in these modern eras? You have built limitations in your mind bro and it's hindering you...Locate them deal with them you're a man, quite whining about why you can't get a candy, Toks come out of where you kept yourself limited. There are numerous ladies who are celebate even at the age of 30, Toks, stop making excuses

So complicated but honestly this marriage thing no trip me but I just have to cos it's better than fornicating about.

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 28, 2018
Toks2008:

So complicated

Can we both deal with this personally offline please? I don't want you at this bus stop anymore, it's breaking my heart see you repeat this over and over
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 11:48pm On Jan 28, 2018
Zykod:

Can we both deal with this personally offline please? I don't want you at this bus stop anymore, it's breaking my heart see you repeat this over and over
Send your number to olakoredeh@gmail.com and let me add you to my watts up contact then we talk further.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 28, 2018
Toks2008:

Send your number to olakoredeh@gmail.com and let me add you to my watts up contact then we talk further.

Okay
Re: When You Grow In Love. by malonephill(m): 12:27am On Jan 29, 2018
Zykod:

Na lie. Big fat lie
no lies niqqa I can relate
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Zykod:

Okay
Hi.Have you sent it?
Re: When You Grow In Love. by sisisioge: 11:06pm On Jan 30, 2018
Tokunbo and love/relationship gist na 5&6...may God bless us with our heart desires o.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by ibietela2(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2018
dingbang:
I just don't think I can ever fall in love with someone I already dislike... Once I have concluded your matter in my life, it is finished

Lol
Re: When You Grow In Love. by ibietela2(m): 11:17pm On Jan 30, 2018
ibkayee:

Buahaha

Fine girl

1 Like

Re: When You Grow In Love. by pocohantas(f): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2018
dingbang:
I just don't think I can ever fall in love with someone I already dislike... Once I have concluded your matter in my life, it is finished

I can relate. Once I dislike person, it's finished...
Lord forgive me.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nyamex(m): 11:36pm On Jan 30, 2018
Well love is a magical word, reasons be that we have varying experiences of how we met each other started and ended maybe due to one reason or the other but at a point you cared without expecting until a little misunderstanding then all of a sudden a little time apart then you realize i never ever want it this way then you work it out and remain together because That's life forgive forget and move on..
Re: When You Grow In Love. by dollypop(m): 11:46pm On Jan 30, 2018
velocicosm.com/Zek
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 11:47pm On Jan 30, 2018
sisisioge:
Tokunbo and love/relationship gist na 5&6...may God bless us with our heart desires o.

Actually it is olatokunbo.

Re: When You Grow In Love. by djon78(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
Toks2008:

Bro my problem is not women..if I want a woman today I can get but I need deliverance from the habit of being too picky.MAY GOD HELP ME.

Bro don't be picky, one thing I have discovered is that almost every one of them women are the same, just know what you want.
I was once like that, my spec demand was this high. After going through subsequent relationship, I just saw that my expectation was just very high.

I stopped being picky and in the end got a very wonderful woman. Someone I would say was not my spec in all those picky times or my levels.

I stopped low, but she worships me, really upgrading her seriously, she appreciates it so much and so much gives me peace of mind.

In fact the woman that will transform your life is not all those spec we men rush for, but just someone you may even despise when you see her first time. Same thing happened with my friend, was very picky, but a wonderful lovely girl was around him, whom he was looking down on, at the end he gave her a try, today, he tells me, after some years together, that this was the best decision he ever made. His home is heaven.

There is this quote that has made so much meaning to me: your angel will never look like an angel, your angel will always come in disguise. And that is why many people miss their destiny and become miserable in life. Your angel will never come announcing to you 'hey I am your angel' no your Angel will always come in disguise.

I have learnt so much of life's lessons from that quote

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
djon78:

Bro don't be picky, one thing I have discovered is that almost every one of them women are the same, just know what you want.
I was once like that, my spec demand was this high. After going through subsequent relationship, I just saw that my expectation was just very high.

I stopped being picky and in the end got a very wonderful woman. Someone I would say was not my spec in all those picky times or my levels.

I stopped low, but she worships me, really upgrading her seriously, she appreciates it so much and so much gives me peace of mind.

In fact the woman that will transform your life is not all those spec we men rush for, but just someone you may even despise when you see her first time. Same thing happened with my friend, was very picky, but a wonderful lovely girl was around him, whom he was looking down on, at the end he gave her a try, today, he tells me, after some years together, that this was the best decision he ever made. His home is heaven.

There is this quote that has made so much meaning to me: your angel will never look like an angel, your angel will always come in disguise. And that is why many people miss their destiny and become miserable in life. Your angel will never come announcing to you 'hey I am your angel' no your Angel will always come in disguise.

Hmmmm! Insightful I must say.

God help us.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2018
djon78:

Only wise people can relate to this :

Your angel will never come announcing to you 'hey I am your angel' no your Angel will always come in disguise.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by phemmyfour: 12:00am On Jan 31, 2018
Safiaa:
Hmm why is this speaking to me lol
Give that guy a chance, yes no spark for now.....with time it can develop
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2018
Jupxter:

Your angel will never come announcing to you 'hey I am your angel' no your Angel will always come in disguise.

These things are easier said...

It is only because we are responsible guys dith the love of GOD else what is my business with marriage when I can be single and free to be with as many ladies as I desire.

As far as I'm concerned,I will not compromise my stands on what I want...I may not get exactly what I want but I won't settle for anything...i am a very visual person and if my wife is not pleasing to my eyes then no need fooling myself...there are billions of sweet ladies all over the world...it will only takes patience expecially when you find yourself in a developed country where ladies live very well without husbands.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 12:07am On Jan 31, 2018
Toks2008:

It is only because we are responsible guys dith the love of GOD else what is my business with marriage when I can be single and free to be with as many ladies as I desire.

As far as I'm concerned,I will not compromise my stands on what I want...I may not get exactly what I want but I won't settle for anything...i am a very visual person and if my wife is not pleasing to my eyes then no need fooling myself...there are billions of sweet ladies all over the world...it will only takes patience expecially when you find yourself in a developed country where ladies live very well without husbands.

True @

Date randomly bro, date more. Meet more people
Re: When You Grow In Love. by djon78(m): 12:10am On Jan 31, 2018
Jupxter:

Your angel will never come announcing to you 'hey I am your angel' no your Angel will alwayls come in disguise.

My brother that quote has made so much sense to me. In relationship, business etc, I have seen it many times. We humans we always look things based on our perception and because of that despised our destiny.

Like I was telling toks in my relationship and settling down, I was was looking at all those spec women but my woman now was never anything my spec, but Lo and behold all those other so called specs I dated like 4 of them, if you put them together, they can never even amount to one quarter amount of my woman worth now. Very kind, nice, good heart, not quarrelsome, sweet, lovely, obedient etc. Men that was how I would have wasted my destiny with one of those them miserable so called spec. I really thank God, I never despised my angel when she came around.

And likewise in business and moneymaking. The deals that will change our lives may come in a very unattractive package.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by djon78(m): 12:16am On Jan 31, 2018
Toks2008:

Haha well I understand you. Most times these are stronghold on our mind. Honestly. P
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 31, 2018
djon78:

My brother that quote has made so much sense to me. In relationship, business etc, I have seen it many times. We humans we always look things based on our perception and because of that despised our destiny.

Like I was telling toks in my relationship and settling down, I was was looking at all those spec women but my woman now was never anything my spec, but Lo and behold all those other so called specs I dated like 4 of them, if you put them together, they can never even amount to one quarter amount of my woman worth now. Very kind, nice, good heart, not quarrelsome, sweet, lovely, obedient etc. Men that was how I would have wasted my destiny with one of those them miserable so called spec. I really thank God, I never despised my angel when she came around.

And likewise in business and moneymaking. The deals that will change our lives may come in a very unattractive package.

You have spoken well my dear brother. Woman is peace and good character. We can't be "Godly " and " carnal " at the same time, we need to settle for one. I told him, he has to cultivate the woman he desires from the nearest one to his heart's desire.A lot of people miss angels in their lives, a lot, even scriptures attests to this, some folks reading this will still miss their angels this year, it's not a curse, until we treat people nicely, and not treat people disrespectfully, we stand to lose alot. I've expereinced this alot in business myself, and have learnt to be as cordial as possible to everyone that crosses my path.

Toks has a strong mindset issue o, the cast in his mind needs to be broken down, i wished i had the time to talk him thru this...God knows i wished i had the time.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 31, 2018
djon78:

Haha well I understand you. Most times these are stronghold on our mind. Honestly. P

You just outlined the core of Tok's present situation, how he sees things
Re: When You Grow In Love. by chronique(m): 12:23am On Jan 31, 2018
Toks2008:

Nothing like marine spirit but it's simply about preferences...As I wrote earlier...I have no problem with getting women and I even have them asking but I know what I want and it is important I go for that.

Again for guys of my age,it is not as easy as you think...The Ooni of Ife would have been married after his divorce with all the authority and power coupled with his cuteness yet he is still single...It's more difficult than you think.

Same problem is faced by ladies when they turn 30 and above cos the older you get as an unmarried person the more difficult it becomes.

True. The older you get as an unmarried man,the more difficult it gets, settling down. I'm currently experiencing that.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 31, 2018
chronique:

True. The older you get as an unmarried man,the more difficult it gets, settling down. I'm currently experiencing that.

Stop being too choosy
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 31, 2018
Toks2008:

Hmmmm! Insightful I must say.

God help us.

The right person is a product, to obtain this product, we must cultivate the relationships we find ourselves in, maintain good relations with peeps, and layer by layer, like onion, relationships will nravel personalities,and individuals can be refined, and relationships can be shaped...When you find yourself in a passive mode, most times it's not the scarcity of good products, but limitations created by mental obstructions, false perspectives and old principles that have inhibited us from making smart decisions ....

Read my comment on thie thread below

https://www.nairaland.com/4320399/dont-reduce-ur-standards-4/1#64650447
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Toks2008(m): 12:42am On Jan 31, 2018
Jupxter:

True @

Date randomly bro, date more. Meet more people

You mean bleep randomly..
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 31, 2018
Toks2008:

You mean bleep randomly..

No bro.. We are Christians naa...Make as many female friends as possible, and grow your friendships, somewhere something would pop out

Toks, my eyes has been on you for say 6 months now, these issues are psychological o, they are boundaries you've created within your mind limiting you ....you should speak to someone o. I mean guys that have walked this path or are currently walking this path. You need to break the psychological defenses you set up in your mind...Until you see no need for rules, limitations, principles, the rules you created are the bind that has kept you remanded in singlehood, it's time to unshackle bro, let go off the principles you've been working with for a very long time.... You don't need them,, step out and walk over the water bro
Re: When You Grow In Love. by chronique(m): 12:50am On Jan 31, 2018
Jupxter:

Stop being too choosy

Well, I know I have that problem but there's little I can do about it. Some of us are not just lucky. There's a small girl I like and wouldn't mind settling with. She's not my kind of pretty but there are other things I like about her. My no one problem is that she isn't ready for that life now.

There's another person I like but I fear may turn out to be trouble, due to family background.

Girl three is averagely there,does her own small thing but she has this insecurity/complex issues (from my observation). I don't think I can deal with that.

Girl 4 was introduced to me by an old friend. Average in looks and works+has her own biz. My problem with her is that I fear she'd be troublesome(especially when I hear her speaking my language). I'm not sure I want to even marry from my place.

Girl 5. Hmmm. We met on sm. Had been a friend on Fb for long but we weren't chatting. Lately, we got talking and I realized we connect very well. Pretty, has a nice shape and physique, speaks well, elegant, classy, exposed, intelligent, matured, etc. Turns out she's a single mom but that isn't a problem to me. I'm praying and hoping that if I eventually get very serious with her, the baby daddy wouldn't come back and start picking up from where he left off. I don't need that kind of drama.

From all 5, no 5 and no 1,are currently my favorite picks. I just hope I don't make a mistake.
Re: When You Grow In Love. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 31, 2018
chronique:

Well, I know I have that problem but there's little I can do about it. Some of us are not just lucky. There's a small girl I like and wouldn't mind settling with. She's not my kind of pretty but there are other things I like about her. My no one problem is that she isn't ready for that life now.

There's another person I like but I fear may turn out to be trouble, due to family background.

Girl three is averagely there,does her own small thing but she has this insecurity/complex issues (from my observation). I don't think I can deal with that.

Girl 4 was introduced to me by an old friend. Average in looks and works+has her own biz. My problem with her is that I fear she'd be troublesome(especially when I hear her speaking my language). I'm not sure I want to even marry from my place.

Girl 5. Hmmm. We met on sm. Had been a friend on Fb for long but we weren't chatting. Lately, we got talking and I realized we connect very well. Pretty, has a nice shape and physique, speaks well, elegant, classy, exposed, intelligent, matured, etc. Turns out she's a single mom but that isn't a problem to me. I'm praying and hoping that if I eventually get very serious with her, the baby daddy wouldn't come back and start picking up from where he left off. I don't need that kind of drama.

From all 5, no 5 and no 1,are currently my favorite picks. I just hope I don't make a mistake.

Let's take it step by step :

1. The same question God asked Adam, who told you that you're unlucky?

2. Besides the girls listed here, have you tried more ladies?

3. How wide is your reach to meet ladies? Have you expanded or optimized your reach? Social media, church, even in business?

4. What if it's a function of time, and it's now you're season. Did Peter not try to gather fishes over and over until he met Jesus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Attention! Ladies. What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men. / Can There Be Love Without Money? / As A Woman, Which Of These Men Will You Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.