Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! (29891 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
I dey fine my brothergrin make we talk tomorrow na cool
no yawa..i go hala u for phone tomorrow
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Did you read the heading, she made it sound cool. I didn't read the content before congratulating her. Mabinu

Oh I see, you were pandering to her. Like I said it must have been the way you saw it...
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Gungnir:

Some pees just have to learn the hard way, though the kinds things some men dey do sef, quite intolerable for women who aren't tolerant.

That's why this thread is dedicated to them, ladies treat nice guys disrespectfully, like thrash, and when they end up marrying their so-called cahoice, they start telling tales down the line...Rather than do that, we advice them to learn to live with the consequence of their choices
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

I wont even consider a London chick if i wanted a chick for my house boy. Their stories travel wide and far, but why do people allow environmental conditioning to shape them into beasts?

Complete fcking arseholes majority of them are and I love my looku looku approach to watching their train wreck today while they are older and miserable. Many eligible niggas are married to white girls.

They get the yardies and kasalis! grin

1 Like

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Oyindidi(f): 10:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

Nah, love exists big time. I've tasted it oh, it's like fresh to-to lipsrsealed
Story, why did you taste it and is not hooked to it?
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

Question of the year. I think our fathers failed us in terms of imparting how to handle a woman to us. We've had to find out through experience and observation. We'll be fine though.

Lost my dad before i started knowing chicks, so no one to learn from here. Even when i started having erections, popsy wasn't around...We all have voids oh, all of us
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Story, why did you taste it and is not hooked to it?

Let's not talk about it biko nu. Make we talk anoda thing
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 10:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
grin And you've not met that special lady yet.

No 3, Developed Personality, is a failure point.

And many don't realise or even accept their personality is fcked!

1 Like

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

Lost my dad before i started knowing chicks, so no one to learn from here. Even when i started having erections, popsy wasn't around...We all have voids oh, all of us

Sorry to hear that mate. In any case, you've recalibrated before it's become too late. My dad was there but not there. If you know what I mean.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sagamite:

Complete fcking arseholes majority of them are and I love my looku looku approach to watching their train wreck today while they are older and miserable. Many eligible niggas are married to white girls.

They get the yardies and kasalis! grin

Lmao @ yardies and kasalis!..... Blood of Wizkid, well the old arabs will come for dem cheesy
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

She was slim and all but I just couldn't take her out. Nice breasts which I sucked and kneaded but she's aging. She's only good for sex. If I took her home my mother would faint, my dad would question my paternity.

LMAO @ my dad would question my paternity.....What a sad tale.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Oyindidi(f): 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

Let's not talk about it biko nu. Make we talk anoda thing
Heartbreak grin be a strong man joor. Talk about it and be healed of it. Same reason I don't believe in love
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Heartbreak grin be a strong man joor. Talk about it and be healed of it. Same reason I don't believe in love

Not heart break. I dont want trouble abeg. Talk another thing, my heart is okay. Mehn, i wanted to make this year my year of poosies oh, but the workload around ehn.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 10:49pm On Jan 29, 2018
lefulefu:
hm i don't really think if a lady gets to 30+ she will run out of options. What causes many of them to run out of options is bad character. Some too nag,dem too like to fight,be quarreling over unnecessary ish and also being a drama queen. A lady in her 30s who is respectful and has good character will still see a man that will tie the knot with her.for some ladies wey no quick marry ,sometimes it might not be their fault.it could be school,it could be an apprentice job that took their time ... A normal man wants a lady that will support him and not a trouble maker or a lady obsessed with feminist antics.

GBAM! GBAM!

GBOSA! GBOSA!

Who has time for that shyt except he jobless guy who is ambitionless?

My policy: "If you can't get along, move along!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Oyindidi(f): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sagamite:

I don't think you'll find such woman on this planet. Ladies are something else lipsrsealed
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

Sorry to hear that mate. In any case, you've recalibrated before it's become too late. My dad was there but not there. If you know what I mean.

Boarding house thing. My dad never told me one single thing about women other than give a woman her freedom, its the best way to monitor a woman.do not restrict them. Shikena, the rest i learnt on the street
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sagamite:

That's the thingey, personality... Their over-bearing attitude is so so so not it. so annoying
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Oyindidi(f): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

Not heart break. I dont want trouble abeg. Talk another thing, my heart is okay. Mehn, i wanted to make this year my year of poosies oh, but the workload around ehn.
And you're complaining about ladies and how they spread their legs. Who go marry the ones you go enter?
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 10:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

LMAO @ my dad would question my paternity.....What a sad tale.

I dey tell you. I see it in their eyes. They know all they have to offer is skill which any woman can acquire in months. After that nko? Nothing. As a guy, you wonder why she hasn't been snapped up if she's so wonderful. There must be something wrong with her. For many of them, though, they thought they could have it all. Wait till fifty and a "mature" guy would pick them up. Bit by then, they are past their prime. They have bleeped everyone but you, why should you be the one to wife them up? Nope, chop your own and move on. Then they realise they've been lied to.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
And you're complaining about ladies and how they spread their legs. Who go marry the ones you go enter?

I have a standing rule. I dont enter a lady easily oh. Infact sexual intimacy is the last thing i open up to ladies, i dont want one fvker tomorrow crying i stold her candies, or i popped them and didnt pay for it. With chicks, i have just one bad record, i'm sptoless
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:

Were they forced to open leg? Didn't they hear that guys don't like sluts?
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2018
These belafonte and sagamite guys are real chauvinist and misogynist.Please don't quote me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

I dey tell you. I see it in their eyes. They know all they have to offer is skill which any woman can acquire in months. After that nko? Nothing. As a guy, you wonder why she hasn't been snapped up if she's so wonderful. There must be something wrong with her. For many of them, though, they thought they could have it all. Wait till fifty and a "mature" guy would pick them up. Bit by then, they are past their prime. They have bleeped everyone but you, why should you be the one to wife them up? Nope, chop your own and move on. Then they realise they've been lied to.

cheesy
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
These belafonte and sagamite guys are real chauvinist and misogynist.Please don't quote me.

Tank God you didnt mention me cheesy
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Sagamite:

I fully agree.

That is why I started this thread and I am not ageist.

https://www.nairaland.com/1119730/seriously-hot-older-women-40

If it is smackable; I shall smack it!

I like your taste. Those are top class MILFs wink
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

Boarding house thing. My dad never told me one single thing about women other than give a woman her freedom, its the best way to monitor a woman.do not restrict them. Shikena, the rest i learnt on the street

Hmm, remonds me of a JayZ quote, "the best way to see a person is to not look at them. Cos when you're looking they'll be on their best behaviour".
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

Hmm, remonds me of a JayZ quote, "the best way to see a person is to not look at them. Cos when you're looking they'll be on their best behaviour".

Spot on. OMG, i love the power that's been handed to us through the misfortunes of these ladies...It feels good to be this powerful
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Oyindidi(f): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

I have a standing rule. I dont enter a lady easily oh. Infact sexual intimacy is the last thing i open up to ladies, i dont want one fvker tomorrow crying i stold her candies, or i popped them and didnt pay for it. With chicks, i have just one bad record, i'm sptoless
Hmmmmm.... Make I no talkgrin
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

I've got arounfd 7 folks in London, and they express it this same way, that they avoid our chicks like plague, and in fact there's a rank...Moreso, i hear ondon chicks have roving eyes, monitoring the next Naija guy that touches base, to quickly jump in on him....Chai, how did we get here?

I know a large fraction of the 27+ year olds who had to marry a Naija guy that came to the UK for masters, a Naija guy in the US or they even had to go to Naija to find husband because Niggas in the UK just put a block on dating them because of their stinking personalities.

1 Like

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Hmmmmm.... Make I no talkgrin

Lets say i hardly get attracted to women, i dont understand it, but they hardly pick my interest. Put me with 5000 ladies, just 3 or 5 may tickle my fancy
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Oyindidi(f): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

Were they forced to open leg? Didn't they hear that guys don't like sluts?
Who did this to you? grin that your babymama na real player grin good boy gone badgrin
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

Spot on. OMG, i love the power that's been handed to us through the misfortunes of these ladies...It feels good to be this powerful

The principles have always been there. We only felt were better than our forebears because of Disney and shît. Turns out that Disney narrative is being rejected in the West. Oh, shît, we've been sold a lie. Oh, well, we'll learn and apply accordingly.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land / Eid Mubarak From Me And Mine ( See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.