Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,940 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! (29889 Views)

I Cheated-my Marriage Is Falling Apart / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 12:12pm On Jan 29, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

Don't mind them hoes. It's always the mans fault. When she was marrying a bad boy, she didn't know it will end up like this. I have no pity for her and no man should.

One of the greatest side effects of feminism is that women are not held to account for the decisions they make. If a woman's bad decision making puts her at a disadvantage or works to her detriment best believe she'll find someone to put the blame on but herself.

I hope women can actually understand that bad boys make even worse husbands. According to a feminist icon, Sherryl Sandberg, the thing that makes bad boys exciting makes them poor husbands. Unfortunately, most guys know that bad boys get all the ladies and the good ones only get sloppy seconds. As a result, every guy wants to be bad now, fûck being a good husband. That shît is played out. Fûck marriage and fûck being the model husband. We want more pûssy and respect from our lovers. grin.

PS: No, ladies, you cannot have everything. Not even God can

11 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Congratulation!!
shocked
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

One of the greatest side effects of feminism is that women are not held to account for the decisions they make. If a woman's bad decision making puts her at a disadvantage or works to her detriment best believe she'll find someone to put the blame on but herself.

I hope women can actually understand that bad boys make even worse husbands. According to a feminist icon, Sherryl Sandberg, the thing that makes bad boys exciting makes them poor husbands. Unfortunately, most guys know that bad boys get all the ladies and the good ones only get sloppy seconds. As a result, every guy wants to be bad now, fûck being a good husband. That shît is played out. Fûck marriage and fûck being the model husband. We want more pûssy and respect from our lovers. grin.

You always tickle my fancy @

According to a feminist icon, Sherryl Sandberg, the thing that makes bad boys exciting makes them poor husbands. Unfortunately, most guys know that bad boys get all the ladies and the good ones only get sloppy seconds. As a result, every guy wants to be bad now, fûck being a good husband.

Oh by the way, i justt jined the fvck good boys squad wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

They go hear am so many men are taking the red pill. No more Mr nice guy.

3 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

Do you see guys eager to marry?

Whether you want to accept or not, men of this generation do more for their families than men of previous generations. How many of our grandfathers and fathers were emotionally available for their wives and kids? How many of your forebears were as involved in the lives of their children as today's men are? Is the cheating and marrying extra wives on the same level as our forebears? Is domestic violence as widespread as it once was? The answers to these questions are obvious to everybody. All of a sudden our fathers were better than we are, so you're saying your mother's and grandmothers had it better? grin. Wow. Maybe we should go back to how things used to be done in the old days then? grin Hear that guys? Let's go back to the old ways.

The problem isn't today's man, it is today's woman that is the problem. Today's woman wants to have everything and also answer to noone but her desires. Nothing is ever enough for today's woman. So, don't blame us when we avoid getting sucked into a bottomless pit of wants, standards and shifting goalppsts. We men have had it up to here and we are rejecting the narrative that we have to do more. If you notice, men are starting to do less and give less of a fûck about you or your wants. Why do you think the sex doll was such a hit?

Stay baby mamas and that would be a dream come true for most guys. Only foolish, ignorant men marry these days. Men who have no idea what true freedom is all about. Just impregnate a bîtch and send money for the upkeep of your child, after all, you do not need a man. Or do you suddenly do?

You outlined all that has been going thru my mind recently. Emotional availability and care is messing us up. Fvck good boy. Make any chick come my face again with love, i'll throw her out my window. I just caught the good guy in me and handled him to the cops, good guy my foot. Done with that sh*t. It's a waste of energy that should be chanelled to more productive use.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Oyindidi(f): 1:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
Gungnir:

shocked
Watin?
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
Watin?

What you said na...
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 1:18pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

You always tickle my fancy @

According to a feminist icon, Sherryl Sandberg, the thing that makes bad boys exciting makes them poor husbands. Unfortunately, most guys know that bad boys get all the ladies and the good ones only get sloppy seconds. As a result, every guy wants to be bad now, fûck being a good husband.

Oh by the way, i justt jined the fvck good boys squad wink

Welcome aboard, brother. Better late than never. You'll notice more progress, fulfilment and happiness as you become better at not giving any fûck. One more thing, girls really dig the bad boy, so expect more pûssy for your dîck as much as you want. Literally. Congrats on going the winning team.

5 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

They go hear am so many men are taking the red pill. No more Mr nice guy.

Dem done dey hear am sef. Why do you think more women are proposing these days? Guys are shying away from wifing retired cumbuckets, and they're panicking. Go to female dominated blogs and laugh yourself hoarse. They are wondering where all the good men went while opening yansh for bad boys. Sickos.

4 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

Welcome aboard, brother. Better late than never. You'll notice more progress, fulfilment and happiness as you become better at not giving any fûck. One more thing, girls really dig the bad boy, so expect more pûssy for your dîck as much as you want. Literally. Congrats on going the winning team.

Well, i'm taking it a step further. I don't need their poosays, i'm good without them altogether. The stress of handling a lady's just too much. Anyway, i handed over the good guy in me to the cops yesterday, so bad guy/man all the way !
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 1:23pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

Well, i'm taking it a step further. I don't need their poosays, i'm good without them altogether. The stress of handling a lady's just too much. Anyway, i handed over the good guy in me to the cops yesterday, so bad guy/man all the way !

Make sure the cops lock him up and fling the keys into the ocean. Congrats once again.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

Make sure the cops lock him up and fling the keys into the ocean. Congrats once again.

He won't be coming out anytime soon, i made sure he was remanded under strict conditions...

Cheers to more fulfillment, happiness and success wink
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

He won't be coming out anytime soon, i made sure he was remanded under strict conditions...

Cheers to more fulfillment, happiness and success wink

Cheers, bruv.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:25pm On Jan 29, 2018
Belafonte:

Dem done dey hear am sef. Why do you think more women are proposing these days? Guys are shying away from wifing retired cumbuckets, and they're panicking. Go to female dominated blogs and laugh yourself hoarse. They are wondering where all the good men went while opening yansh for bad boys. Sickos.
I just sent you a pm.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2018
tensazangetsu20:

I just sent you a pm.

Seen. Responded.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by wifeoflife: 3:19pm On Jan 29, 2018
@op congratulations! There’s always something liberating when a woman steps out of an abusive marriage/relationship.

Girl, you have a new lease on life. Make the best of it. Shine like you never have before! Don’t let anyone hold you back.

Ladies, I hope you can see posts from men like belafonte and Jupxter. I’m not against what they have said. They have chosen their own paths in life. Choose your own too! Stop tying your life around a man. Live your own life. They believe they need to be bad to women to get the best out of women. You know why? Because we women accept it. If a man knows a woman won’t condone bad behaviour, he won’t engage in that rubbish.

You can live a complete and fulfilled life without a man (and vice versa).

Finally, love isn’t a bad thing. Fall in love, enjoy it. If it lasts, awesome. If it’s hurting you, then it’s not love and you need to walk away from it!

Shalom�

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by LadyPresh1(f): 3:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed sad.. be strong. Can u give ur location/ address

Send me a pm
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 29, 2018
wifeoflife:
@op congratulations! There’s always something liberating when a woman steps out of an abusive marriage/relationship.

Girl, you have a new lease on life. Make the best of it. Shine like you never have before! Don’t let anyone hold you back.

Ladies, I hope you can see posts from men like belafonte and Jupxter. I’m not against what they have said. They have chosen their own paths in life. Choose your own too! Stop tying your life around a man. Live your own life. They believe they need to be bad to women to get the best out of women. You know why? Because we women accept it. If a man knows a woman won’t condone bad behaviour, he won’t engage in that rubbish.

You can live a complete and fulfilled life without a man (and vice versa).

Finally, love isn’t a bad thing. Fall in love, enjoy it. If it lasts, awesome. If it’s hurting you, then it’s not love and you need to walk away from it!

Shalom�

What if we were just yapping?

See as you carry the comments for head like gala...

Chai. We just don't dg Nigerian ladies anymore, they're simpy confused.

You can comment next time without mentioning other folks next time, it will save you needless attacks.

But i understand though. Keep on propagating the sad tale of you don't need a husband in your life, and when a lady follows that advice, watch God do the same in the life of your daughters in future

3 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by LadyPresh1(f): 3:30pm On Jan 29, 2018
thorpido:
You could send me a PM,let's talk.
PM is limited here.
Please you can help alot if you do pm me.
Thanks
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by LadyPresh1(f): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
shaybebaby:
Why post under a new monicker? Would be better if you'd used your main.

You ashamed or what? It's nothing to be ashamed of. Cest la vie.
You're right ma'am, just for security reasons. Thanks.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by LadyPresh1(f): 3:31pm On Jan 29, 2018
Acidosis:
I like your courage.

Do you have any skill?
Learnt food stuff business sir.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 3:46pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

What if we were just yapping?

See as you carry the comments for head like gala...

Chai. We just don't dg Nigerian ladies anymore, they're simpy confused.

You can comment next time without mentioning other folks next time, it will save you needless attacks.

But i understand though. Keep on propagating the sad tale of you don't need a husband in your life, and when a lady follows that advice, watch God do the same in the life of your daughters in future

Don't mind that one. It's a normal ploy to act like you don't need something when you know it's totally out of reach. Wetin I wan use single mother do? Who cares what LadyPresh condones? Her husband didn't find her worthy that's why she's out on her ass. It's tough and I feel bad for her and her kids but it is what it is. This is the future women chose, every choice has its consequence. I've had my own fair share of punishment from bad choices I made and I took my L in quiet and improved on myself.

Let women console themselves how they know, they can never tell themselves the truth. Don't bother.

10 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Belafonte(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2018
LadyPresh1:

Learnt food stuff business sir.

If you're a good cook, I would advise you to go to as many hotels as possible and let them know you're looking for work as a cook/chef. Check online for vacancies in that field as well. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by LadyPresh1(f): 3:56pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

I am interested in this issue, send me a PM let's discuss
Sent
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Daeylar(f): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
Honestly. Op, congratulations on leaving that marriage.
Congratulate yourself, spoil yourself for getting past that hurdle.
Wish you the best in life, kiss
Wish you more self love
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Josephamstrong1(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
Kpele, God will see you through.
Sent you a pm.
Reply with acct details.

3 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2018
Daeylar:
Honestly. Op, congratulations on leaving that marriage.
Congratulate yourself, spoil yourself for getting past that hurdle.
Wish you the best in life,
Wish you more self love.

And op when you're settled on your feet.

Cheap publicity stunt, if the cingratulatory message is truly what you want it to appear like, ask for her account details and put your money where your mouth is.

6 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Humanistme: 5:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

Cheap publicity stunt, if the cingratulatory message is truly what you want it to appear like, ask for her account details and put your money where your mouth is.

why are you attacking people for their comments. is Buhari government frustrating that much?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by crackhaus: 5:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
Jupxter:

LMAO gringrin

You guys are killing me on this thread, I had to log in just because of this. LoL!

6 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
crackhaus:

LMAO gringrin

You guys are killing me on this thread, I had to log in just because of this. LoL!

Hehehehe glad we made ya laff abit grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by blaise26abj(m): 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2018
@op, sorry. You will come out.of this a very strong woman. Learn from your mistakes and your positive steps. Heal a day at a time. Don't beat yourself up over it. We've all had bad times in life, just stay afloat, better days are ahead.

Now to guys, in as much as some of your points are valid, please there is a place and time for it to be aired. This is not the place and time for this. Don't beat her while she is down. She needs encouragement. Show her some love. If not in funds, give her in words.

Remember, life is not a smooth road and we need people to help us whenever the road gets bumpy. Shalom

9 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
blaise26abj:
@op, sorry. You will come out.of this a very strong woman. Learn from your mistakes and your positive steps. Heal a day at a time. Don't beat yourself up over it. We've all had bad times in life, just stay afloat, better days are ahead.

Now to guys, in as much as some of your points are valid, please there is a place and time for it to be aired. This is not the place and time for this. Don't beat her while she is down. She needs encouragement. Show her some love. If not in funds, give her in words.

Remember, life is not a smooth road and we need people to help us whenever the road gets bumpy. Shalom

I'm definitely going to support the oP. On the contrary, this is the best occassion to enlighten ladies who treat nice guys like thrash to carefully think, ponder and change. This is the best time bro. No disrespect to the oP

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time / 15 Reasons Why Real Men Avoid Single Mothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.