Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything (29841 Views)

My Wife Wants To Kill Me. What Should I Do? / My Husband Wants To Know Everything About My Finances. / My Wife Wants Me To Beg For Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by abeniagbon(m): 10:50pm On Jul 07, 2021
It is very annoying to see woman trying to put mouth in men's business and investment.

I don't know know if one need to carry them along. But most time they want their wishes granted against man decision.

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this.. what actually happen is I have a bus and my wife ask me to sell it on scrapt and give her the money to start up business... I told her we can still fix the bus and get it back to normal. But it sound very unpleasant to her...

Now if I intended on selling the bus while she start up a business..the next is is that you see her family kepp asking her for help and assistance before you know the whole money will be mystery.

Kindly advise:

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by vickydankal(f): 10:53pm On Jul 07, 2021
Oga no vex ooo but I think you don't trust your wife with money of her own which means you are insecure, I don't know if there's a past with your wife that contributed to this or just fear of " she won't be obedient any more if she pays her own bills" that some men has.

Secondly, what's wrong with your wife giving money to her people? They are your in laws and when you have you should be giving them from time to time.

Thirdly, I don't think your wife is interested in knowing everything, it seems you are just secretive with information. You don't give her full details on vital things she should know about. Hence any one she gets to know she wants to influence it to her favor.

In conclusion.
I'm not supporting my fellow woman, I deduce the above from your writeup. My husband tells me everything but at the right time, there are things he will tell me before, during, after or may never tell me sometimes for my own benefit he won't tell me so that I won't act it out ( you know women nah) please be more open with most vital things about you she won't find reason to dig deep.

That's my 2 cent cool cool

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by drightguy(m): 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2021
Indeed you need help

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by donbachi(m): 10:59pm On Jul 07, 2021
Some women are builders and some destroyers.

Na u know ur wife.if she's a builder and manages more than u.i don't see anything bad in it.but,if a destroyer.dont give It a thought.

Like myself.my wife manages me and my funds well.but,dat does not mean weakness.

156 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 07, 2021
Indeed marriage is a critical engagement

Una just dey put fear for our body

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 07, 2021
Married people, una wahala tire person.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Ever8090: 11:10pm On Jul 07, 2021
No other advice for you than you should do your thing in the best way that will benefit the entire family not just your wife or yourself...you guys should always talk over issues like this, both points should be considered and scrutinize and the best should stand by mutual acceptance...what am I even saying sef?...I just want to see if my grammar follow resemble that of people wey go university grin

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by SavageResponse(m): 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2021
vickydankal:
Oga no vex ooo but I think you don't trust your wife with money of her own which means you are insecure, I don't know if there's a past with your wife that contributed to this or just fear of " she won't be obedient any more if she pays her own bills" that some men has.

Secondly, what's wrong with your wife giving money to her people? They are your in laws and when you have you should be giving them from time to time.

Thirdly, I don't think your wife is interested in knowing everything, it seems you are just secretive with information. You don't give her full details on vital things she should know about. Hence any one she gets to know she wants to influence it to her favor.

In conclusion.
I'm not supporting my fellow woman, I deduce the above from your writeup. My husband tells me everything but at the right time, there are things he will tell me before, during, after or may never tell me sometimes for my own benefit he won't tell me so that I won't act it out ( you know women nah) please be more open with most vital things about you she won't find reason to dig deep.

Where in the write-up did the OP mention anything about his wife's money?

He knows his wife well and he knows she can't account for money because she can't say no when people ask her for money, this is why he's concerned

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Theboy21: 11:50pm On Jul 07, 2021

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by HarunaWest(m): 12:05am On Jul 08, 2021
abeniagbon:
It is very annoying to see woman trying to put mouth in men's business and investment.

I don't know know if one need to carry them along. But most time they want their wishes granted against man decision.

I don't know if I am the only one experiencing this.. what actually happen is I have a bus and my wife ask me to sell it on scrapt and give her the money to start up business... I told her we can still fix the bus and get it back to normal. But it sound very unpleasant to her...

Now if I intended on selling the bus while she start up a business..the next is is that you see her family kepp asking her for help and assistance before you know the whole money will be mystery.

Kindly advise:
You said you have a bus next thing you said is we can fix the bus. The bus is your property not hers'. Learn to keep secrets, seems you talk too much. Just give women little details thats all. Once you want a woman to give her opinion or advice regarding pecuniary interest, she immediately vests her own gain on the forefront.

70 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by chatinent: 12:19am On Jul 08, 2021
Make priorities.

Your family matters first.

If you really cannot repair it, sell it and invest the money reasonably.

Your happiness is my concern.

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Kobicove(m): 12:25am On Jul 08, 2021
Only give your wife information she needs especially when it concerns money

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by ruffkenny: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2021
Bro fix the bus and use it for urself to make money,give her the money u only want to give her so she won't have enough to waste on her family, besides once she begins to make money,ur authority as the head will no more be intact..

24 Likes

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by phemmyfour: 6:06am On Jul 08, 2021
abeniagbon:

Kindly advise:
Tell her what she should know and how you think the financial biz of the family should go. Listen to her but take the best decision in the interest of the family. Don't let her blackmail you emotionally

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Bola146(f): 6:23am On Jul 08, 2021
You are the man of the house, act like one! She can't be inconsiderate or too demanding when she knows the financial situation in the family. You need to let her know unless you are hiding something from her or you are stingy wink wink

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by LadyRosa(f): 6:46am On Jul 08, 2021
abeniagbon:

Kindly advise:

Stand by your word. But... Repair the bus immidiately and start running it so you can raise money and give her.

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Inspiration007: 7:04am On Jul 08, 2021
vickydankal:

In conclusion.

Obviously, your conclusion is your 2 cents, every other thing you wrote up there's nonsense

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by abeniagbon(m): 7:05am On Jul 08, 2021
SavageResponse:

Where in the write-up did the OP mention anything about his wife's money.

He knows his wife well and he knows she can't account for money because she can't say no when people ask him for money, this is why he's concerned

Thank you... This is all my fear. Cos the way I studied her. She can't say no when people ask her for money. And before you know all of the money will go and later she will start to complain that the shop is not good.. that evil spirit is their and all. Before you know she won't go again

18 Likes

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by abeniagbon(m): 7:07am On Jul 08, 2021
LadyRosa:

Stand by your word. But... Repair the bus immidiately and start running it so you can raise money and give her.

Thank you

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by solidmyk(m): 7:09am On Jul 08, 2021
We never hear your wife's side of the story

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by SEGLIZ: 8:36am On Jul 08, 2021
abeniagbon:

Thank you... This is all my fear. Cos the way I studied her. She can't say no when people ask her for money. And before you know all of the money will go and later she will start to complain that the shop is not good.. that evil spirit is their and all. Before you know she won't go again

is your wife gainfully employed? if she's not you are having a worse problem looming than you currently have on hand.

one don't make her like she is bad here balance the story, to get the right advice from here.

if she has something doing for herself, a lot burden is off you. establish her in agreement to close monitoring.

remember vehicle is no asset but liability, the more a vehicle stays unattended, the more it deteriorate, so it's expenses increases. the earlier you fix it the better.

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by abeniagbon(m): 9:35am On Jul 08, 2021
SEGLIZ:

is your wife gainfully employed? if she's not you are having a worse problem looming than you currently have on hand.

one don't make her like she is bad here balance the story, to get the right advice from here.

if she has something doing for herself, a lot burden is off you. establish her in agreement to close monitoring.

remember vehicle is no asset but liability, the more a vehicle stays unattended, the more it deteriorate, so it's expenses increases. the earlier you fix it the better.

She use to work before I got married to her, but later the stress of her job makes her develop some medical issues that makes me to stop her from the work to face something else... I told her to learn some handy work, which she agreed but later she kept on saying people are talking about her and all of a sudden she stop going, now I introduce her to some other business that can fetch her money like work at work job, she wants me to start the while she take over after it success but that actually not my problem. The problem I have I that once she have money in her bank account and her small phone that can transfer above 1m, she become charity organization that doesnt care if she need saving. I know of many time I have save her from this flip funds transfer people. Sometime , she will dash out money with fake stories, when people come to her for help, she doesn't say NO. My fear is that giving her money will just vanish like a vapour. I'm thinking maybe I should call on her family to report her, and also she will think am report her and all sort of a thing jare... Like one time I have about $30 dollar in my binance wallet around last year I just abandon it. Later this year the money was about $150 this year without doing any job. Which I sold.i guess that what is called business.

Not she want me to sell the bus while I give her the money. My fear once again is within qwinkle of an eyes the money will vanish with a reasonable account

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Kaybae(f): 9:53am On Jul 08, 2021
Don't condemned her for assisting people, you just have to let her understand it's shouldn't be every time and there is nothing wrong if your wife put mouth in your business or investment. I found it funny when spouse are secretive instead of being open and find solutions easily to a particular issue at hand.

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 08, 2021
It is well

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by The5DME(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2021
Nairaland and fictional stories like 5&6.

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Onyeedum(m): 10:16am On Jul 08, 2021
What do you expect
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by thatsleepboy1: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by TempUser: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Then tell her and stop disturbing us.
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by tamdun: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2021
vickydankal:

In conclusion.

Supporting your fellow female?

Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Unik3030: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2021
Q
Re: Help: My Wife Wants To Know Everything by Cholls(m): 10:17am On Jul 08, 2021
My brother then let her know

My Younger Sister Has This Entitlement Mentality. Help I'm Scared For Her. / Naughty Things You Did When You Were Younger / Why Do Men Do DNA Test ? – Lady Asks

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62