Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! - Family (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! (29884 Views)

Help! My Marriage Is Giving Me Pain. / POF: My Marriage Is About To Be Ruined Becaus Of A Secret I Kept From My Husband / My Marriage Is At The Brink Of Collapse Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by peacettw: 8:10am On Feb 01, 2018
LadyPresh1:

Peace dear,
Just mouthful. Nada to worry about, the tirade was expected.
Thanks for your concern. So elated.
Would get in touch with you via pm.
Happy New Month ma'am.

Same to you dear. Glad that you are doing kk.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by cococandy(f): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2018
In one thread many of the men out there are shafts, not well groomed bla bla bla. In the same thread men have improved more than women.
Make up your mind already whiny bunch of pipsqueaks

undecided

Jupxter:

Thank God my sister you did it early, many of the men out there are shafts, not well groomed, when we, the good ones propose, instead make your sisters dey worship us, dem dey give attitude, i will go carry a 20 year old Australian, shiooor

I repeatr if you see my 21 year old niece, omo guys here go leave their babes na me talk am

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by cococandy(f): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2018
Sagamite:

Complete fcking arseholes majority of them are and I love my looku looku approach to watching their train wreck today while they are older and miserable. Many eligible niggas are married to white girls.

They get the yardies and kasalis! grin
Such a disappointment

You actually got worse with age.

Maybe when you’re 50 you will stop hating yourself and your blackness

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by cococandy(f): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2018
shocked what have you been typing all over the thread ?

There's a medical term for what you’re suffering from.
Jupxter:

Lol.... I dont engage in gender wars oh.My e-persona and personal beliefs are two completely different things kiss

Damn oP has to create a new thread, we did serious harm to this one undecided

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2018
peacettw:
@op, how are you doing dear? Once in a while do pitch in.. It's a pity your call for help has been hijacked by simpletons and silly things seeking for relevance. Hang in there, kk? And when you do pitch please mention me. That little luxury will afford me opportunity to sieve out some deluded comments in here. Later dear.

You are a cretinous person!

It is a buffoon like you that says the kind of senseless rubbish in your signature like the rest of your people that is calling someone a "simpleton". grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Black moronic monkeys and their "God, God, God, God".

Relegate all thinking to some imaginary God and wake up with smelly gutter in front of you house and no light for 2 weeks. Yet turnaround and say your God is great.

Awon asinwin oshi!
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 4:54pm On Feb 01, 2018
cococandy:

Such a disappointment

You actually got worse with age.

Maybe when you’re 50 you will stop hating yourself and your blackness

Really?

Disappointment?

Disappointment because you don’t like the facts or the reality?

Lets start with 2 fcking facts, sweetheart.

Fact 1: I have not gotten any “worse”. I am not getting any more brilliant either, because I am at the peak so that is almost impossible. These are just the same things I have been saying for fcking years on NL. I am getting fcking consistent as usual.

If there are any changes in my utterances, they are changes aligned to and based on observations of changes in society (e.g. the final outcomes of radical feminism I have been warning about for at least 5 years) but the changes are consistent with my espoused position right from time.

Fact 2: I am not the type to give a flying shyt about the approval of other people ESPECIALLY about my opinion. I expect people to feel privileged hearing them and learning from them. I don’t need your “appointment”, nor does your disappointment carry any weight in my life. My opinions are ALWAYS reasoned, factual, objective and logical. So telling me you are disappointed would not change them. I don’t base my opinions on subjectivity and you are a subject, I wouldn’t try to please you. The only thing that would carry weight with me is your solid counter-arguments.

Now coming to your point about self-hate and hatred of blackness. I think we all know the former is pure nonsense and quite laughable if you meant it literally; i.e. not a statement indirectly linked to the latter. It was just you getting emotional like most women do.

I think of myself very highly and supremely. Actually many think it is over the top, but frankly I don’t blame them because they don’t live my world or live in my head. If they did and saw how it feels to live a life where one is able to observe the world and to, every time, actually be able to spot, decipher and point out the BS in it in a fcking accurately manner, it would be like fcking “Alice in Clairvoyanceworld” to them and they would feel Godly too.

I am a fcking great social observer! It is my fcking talent just like playing football is Messi’s talent and running fast is Bolt’s talent. Those 2 also think highly and supremely of themselves. They are justified to.

Focusing more on the latter, hatred of blackness, it is actually an interesting point if you meant it in totality and not just linked to my opinions of the typical behaviour of black women (“sisters” as the black panther like to call them). It is interesting because you are highlighting that you know I am not only harsh on women, I am also harsh on black people. So all the likes of Ladyhippolyta88 talking nonsense about missipipioghene and hellovism are talking crap. I am ruthless against the black race in regards to progressive behaviours as much as I am ruthless with women in regards to relationship behaviours. As a matter of fact, I frequently call black people monkeys; more derogatory and less factual than women that I call “selfish”.

There are actually 3 social groupings I love watching their train wrecks based on their own stupidity that I have observed:

1) Women: As previously mentioned about majority of them’s selections when young and the abuse of their first-to-have advantage power (especially black women). Then expecting good outcomes in their solipsism later when the power shifts.
2) Black people: With their persistent idiocy and lack of intellectualism in their societies. The average black society hardly engage their brains when making decisions to the point they create shyt and weak societies (aka shitholes!), no wonder they were seen as and taken as slave material by other races. Some would say I am wrong that they were just unlucky. But I would say BS! The black race is full of stupid people who don’t understand their priorities and on average have a weaker brain than other races. Everywhere they go, their community is a failure and violent. The same things they were doing that led to them being conquerable (i.e. moronic traditions, culture, religiosity, leadership selection and lack of intellectuality) is what their buffoon descendants are doing today and some are selling them in Libya!
3) Muslims: I grew up observing how these people thought it was a source of power and exciting to demonstrate to other people that they are more violent than people of other religions and are more willing to die in a fight. They refused to condemn and be the first to condemn atrocities committed in the name of their religion; many secretly enjoy watching the 'power by fear' it gave them. I used to speak against this back in the day at A-level College. Now they have a completely discredited religion that is hated by a lot of people in the world to the point countries (not just Trump’s US) are refusing to take Muslim refugees. Worse still is that the bombers are now bombing the Muslims themselves and their community are the biggest casualties. .............Their fcking train wreck.

The worst thing is that these 3 groupings are the ones most likely to blame some other groupings for their woes, claiming they are being picked on, instead of looking internally at their own behaviours and decisions.

Girl, those are just snippets. Let me stop there, because if I pour the analysis in my head out, it would fill 4 pages and you will be too overwhelmed.

Unfortunately for everyone that falls within these groupings, there is no mechanism for stamping the ‘stupidity guilt’ on the foreheads of members guilty of the wrong-doing, so at the end of the day, all the members will potentially be subject to the collective consequences of the wrong behaviours. Only a few (guilty or not) would be lucky to escape the consequences. Hence, why people like me have to shout over the top to highlight it to the members to stop these stupid behaviours. If dem like, make dem hear; if dem like, make dem dey feel picked on. The consequences will remain there.

I love watching train wrecks of people who don’t see reason and refuse to do the right thing when they can. I have no pity or sympathy for such people. Looku Looku!

Luckily for you, I have always identified you as one of those that don’t fall into this class of under-developed black females. One can tell by observing some [small list of] black girls’ utterances and approach on NL. I have a good idea of which girls are classy and which ones ghettoish. Not that I am saying you would not have the selfish traits inherent in a woman (as demonstrated by your reactions here), you just come across as generally more self-developed and can control your potential negatives better than majority of black women. Don’t carry their cross especially as you are married. ‘People deserve to get what they deserve’ is my view in life.

What I stated are the realities on the ground. It is not only me saying it, others including TV stations and professional publications are saying it; some others are forming MGTOW. I just happen to be a pioneer in saying these things before they did because of my social observation gift!

5 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by djon78(m): 5:51pm On Feb 01, 2018
Started reading this post for the past two days as a result of a very busy schedule.

I have read all the comments on this post and here is my take;

There is this post that you attract whom you are. Simple.
Relationships failing most times, both sides are culpable.

Like I said, most people why getting married Will always see, some signs and still jump in. Then when gbege and casala burst they will start crying.

Another thing women always blame men a lot, most especially matured women. According to research I read sometimes ago, martured women always come into relationships with a lot of baggages, so most times they judge you from there past experiences. During my dating period before I finally settled. I experienced a lot of issues from the women folk because I am the kind that believed that you have to treat women well, but also when she falls out of line I will bring serious discipline, and if you can't stand it, the door will be open for you to live. Now I want to refer to my fellow guys here. Despite what I went through, I always believed that I will get a very good woman. And likewise and behold finally God rewarded my resolve. I came in contact with a very young woman. She was 25 then, when we met first and I was 3 and half years off 40. Became serious about settling down around 32 but men it was battle. A point came I just believed I really don't have time for women drama again. Then emerged this young woman. Because of my personality women will feel that I am nice etc and will be showing nasty attitudes. So I began to hide my personality to women. But this young woman from the first time we met, she decided, her instincts was sharp. Men she never gave up, in fact I never had time for her, she was the one always calling. A time came I began to see that she was Very lovely soul. I gave her small time, she clung never letting go. After some time she wanted me to take it further. Never discussed wedding with her, she will send me pictures of suit she will like me to wear, wedding fing samples etc and this was then a 26year old. Finally I had to cave in and and then the deed was done. Honestly if that angel never appeared in my life,u don't think I would have settled down.

The question for both men and women, you want a good spouse, are you a good spouse? Have you developed your self for marriage. If you don't develop and prepare yourself, the high chances is you will have a very miserable marriage.

My woman God bless her soul is innocent, no guile and one thing I promised her is that I will always protect that lovely heart. She had her own heart breaks but she told me that despite all she always believed that God will give her the best.

I have seen nasty men, women, a lot of my married buddies are really messed up. In fact one particular case a group of us had to really call him to other. He was from a very wealthy home from my state Anambara. Can you imagine he wedded and while he was on honeymoon men the guy housed girls in the same hotel he was doing honeymoon with his wife. And men the wife was drop dead gorgeous. I wanted to vomit that day and presently he is still living that life.

Have seen women folk too, but the worrying time for me is here in Lagos I reside I attend a mega church in Leominster axis, and men the level of highly successful women I see without man in there late 30s I was really concerned. Even some in my department, the funny thing is they will be feeling high, still selecting men but when you meet with them personally they are worried, while you see younger women, very serious with their relationship. Honestly this gives me serious burden. In fact there is a very big danger for our nation.

5 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by americanson: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2018
CHESTER48:
in your post, you claimed that your parents w
Are wealthy and influencial, but you're here to beg for money to start up a food business. U must be joking.
don't you get it that the parents seems to have neglected her cos of their Status? She mentioned that or were you blind to read that linen apparently, their status is more important than her plight.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by americanson: 9:57pm On Feb 01, 2018
Jupxter:

You outlined all that has been going thru my mind recently. Emotional availability and care is messing us up. Fvck good boy. Make any chick come my face again with love, i'll throw her out my window. I just caught the good guy in me and handled him to the cops, good guy my foot. Done with that sh*t. It's a waste of energy that should be chanelled to more productive use.
lol.. Grow up...
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by americanson: 10:33pm On Feb 01, 2018
Sagamite:

Really?

Disappointment?

Fact 1: I have not gotten any “worse”. I am not getting any more brilliant either, because I am at the peak so that is almost impossible. These are just the same things I have been saying for fcking years on NL. I am getting fcking consistent as usual.

If there are any changes in my utterances, they are changes aligned to and based on observations of changes in society (e.g. the final outcomes of radical feminism I have been warning about for at least 5 years) but the changes are consistent with my espoused position right from time.

Fact 2: I am not the type to give a flying shyt about the approval of other people ESPECIALLY about my opinion. I expect people to feel privileged hearing them and learning from them. I don’t need your “appointment”, nor does your disappointment carry any weight in my life. My opinions are ALWAYS reasoned, factual, objective and logical. So telling me you are disappointed would not change them. I don’t base my opinions on subjectivity and you are a subject, I wouldn’t try to please you. The only thing that would carry weight with me is your solid counter-arguments.

Now coming to your point about self-hate and hatred of blackness. I think we all know the former is pure nonsense and quite laughable if you meant it literally; i.e. not a statement indirectly linked to the latter. It was just you getting emotional like most women do.

I think of myself very highly and supremely. Actually many think it is over the top, but frankly I don’t blame them because they don’t live my world or live in my head. If they did and saw how it feels to live a life where one is able to observe the world and to, every time, actually be able to spot, decipher and point out the BS in it in a fcking accurately manner, it would be like fcking “Alice in Clairvoyanceworld” to them and they would feel Godly too.

I am a fcking great social observer! It is my fcking talent just like playing football is Messi’s talent and running fast is Bolt’s talent. Those 2 also think highly and supremely of themselves. They are justified to.

Focusing more on the latter, hatred of blackness, it is actually an interesting point if you meant it in totality and not just linked to my opinions of the typical behaviour of black women (“sisters” as the black panther like to call them). It is interesting because you are highlighting that you know I am not only harsh on women, I am also harsh on black people. So all the likes of Ladyhippolyta88 talking nonsense about missipipioghene and hellovism are talking crap. I am ruthless against the black race in regards to progressive behaviours as much as I am ruthless with women in regards to relationship behaviours. As a matter of fact, I frequently call black people monkeys; more derogatory and less factual than women that I call “selfish”.

There are actually 3 social groupings I love watching their train wrecks based on their own stupidity that I have observed:

1) Women: As previously mentioned about majority of them’s selections when young and the abuse of their first-to-have advantage power (especially black women). Then expecting good outcomes in their solipsism later when the power shifts.
2) Black people: With their persistent idiocy and lack of intellectualism in their societies. The average black society hardly engage their brains when making decisions to the point they create shyt and weak societies (aka shitholes!), no wonder they were seen as and taken as slave material by other races. Some would say I am wrong that they were just unlucky. But I would say BS! The black race is full of stupid people who don’t understand their priorities and on average have a weaker brain than other races. Everywhere they go, their community is a failure and violent. The same things they were doing that led to them being conquerable (i.e. moronic traditions, culture, religiosity, leadership selection and lack of intellectuality) is what their buffoon descendants are doing today and some are selling them in Libya!
3) Muslims: I grew up observing how these people thought it was a source of power and exciting to demonstrate to other people that they are more violent than people of other religions and are more willing to die in a fight. They refused to condemn and be the first to condemn atrocities committed in the name of their religion; many secretly enjoy watching the 'power by fear' it gave them. I used to speak against this back in the day at A-level College. Now they have a completely discredited religion that is hated by a lot of people in the world to the point countries (not just Trump’s US) are refusing to take Muslim refugees. Worse still is that the bombers are now bombing the Muslims themselves and their community are the biggest casualties. .............Their fcking train wreck.

The worst thing is that these 3 groupings are the ones most likely to blame some other groupings for their woes, claiming they are being picked on, instead of looking internally at their own behaviours and decisions.

Girl, those are just snippets. Let me stop there, because if I pour the analysis in my head out, it would fill 4 pages and you will be too overwhelmed.

Unfortunately for everyone that falls within these groupings, there is no mechanism for stamping the ‘stupidity guilt’ on the foreheads of members guilty of the wrong-doing, so at the end of the day, all the members will potentially be subject to the collective consequences of the wrong behaviours. Only a few (guilty or not) would be lucky to escape the consequences. Hence, why people like me have to shout over the top to highlight it to the members to stop these stupid behaviours. If dem like, make dem hear; if dem like, make dem dey feel picked on. The consequences will remain there.

I love watching train wrecks of people who don’t see reason and refuse to do the right thing when they can. I have no pity or sympathy for such people. Looku Looku!

Luckily for you, I have always identified you as one of those that don’t fall into this class of under-developed black females. One can tell by observing some [small list of] black girls’ utterances and approach on NL. I have a good idea of which girls are classy and which ones ghettoish. Not that I am saying you would not have the selfish traits inherent in a woman (as demonstrated by your reactions here), you just come across as generally more self-developed and can control your potential negatives better than majority of black women. Don’t carry their cross especially as you are married. ‘People deserve to get what they deserve’ is my view in life.

What I stated are the realities on the ground. It is not only me saying it, others including TV stations and professional publications are saying it; some others are forming MGTOW. I just happen to be a pioneer in saying these things before they did because of my social observation gift!
sagamite the dynamite... Baba e Don tey o. Na ur boy dey hail u... The one that regularly sent u email.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by americanson: 10:46pm On Feb 01, 2018
I can feel the pains of some brothers here. I am victim of what they portray so much that predator told me when we met 3 years later that I don't look anything as her pray (her actual words was that I have changed)

Today I don't even feel like a nice guy that I used to be... Like some others say, I rarely feel pity for most women who find themselves in abusive relationship but I wouldn't take it out on the op

I can even recount my experience with most of these girls. They don't like it when you are too cool or when you are too nice. They prefer the opposite, guys that treat them like jerks.

I had to change who I used to be, but still not a bad guy though.

Op, so sorry about your condition. You can make it. Just get skills and deploy.

You are a good writer and might do well writing for people and get paid for it too.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2018
Lots of mental cases on NL.
See how the thread was turned into something else.

OP, I really don't know how your marriage degenerated into this.
Now you're out, I want to believe it was the best step and final resort. Hope you feel better?

Be strong.

5 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by cococandy(f): 12:31am On Feb 02, 2018
Sagamite:

Really?

Disappointment?

Luckily for you, I have always identified you as one of those that don’t fall into this class of under-developed black females. One can tell by observing some [small list of] black girls’ utterances and approach on NL. I have a good idea of which girls are classy and which ones ghettoish. Not that I am saying you would not have the selfish traits inherent in a woman (as demonstrated by your reactions here), you just come across as generally more self-developed and can control your potential negatives better than majority of black women

. Don’t carry their cross especially as you are married. ‘People deserve to get what they deserve’ is my view in life.

I can’t reply to all of your points. Some I agree with. Some I don’t. The part I highlighted, I would love to respond to.

1) there is no ‘luckily for me’ in this situation. Your stamp of approval or lack of it makes not a single difference in my life. Not one. Lord your arrogance is astounding angry

2) I do not accept praise that casts other women in bad light. I don’t care if it’s true or not. So no thank you. comments like that sow seeds of competition between women so that we are clawing at each other, trying to be the prettiest, most virtuous bla bla (whatever new you guys can come up with) in other to be most liked by men and that is why we continue to fight for equality up until now. Because our existence has been about gaining make approval. I know what’s important in life and it doesn’t revolve around what men or a man (in your case) thinks of me.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 1:07am On Feb 02, 2018
djon78:

Another thing women always blame men a lot, most especially matured women.

The funny thing is that I think they do this only outwardly mostly as a defensive mechanism. Internally, alot of times when they are wrong, they know, and if you speak to many girls, they secretly put the blame for failed relationships on themselves.

djon78:

According to research I read sometimes ago, martured women always come into relationships with a lot of baggages, so most times they judge you from there past experiences.

Yep. That was why we said earlier that, for majority, true love occurs only in their early youth.

djon78:

During my dating period before I finally settled. I experienced a lot of issues from the women folk because I am the kind that believed that you have to treat women well, but also when she falls out of line I will bring serious discipline, and if you can't stand it, the door will be open for you to live.

GBAM!

Like most guys you are conditioned to think being nice is what works until you experience women. Then you realise you have to change if you are not an idiot.

Only a daft "Real Man" would be a mugu and continue accepting that the best interest of women is the only thing that matters.

djon78:

Now I want to refer to my fellow guys here. Despite what I went through, I always believed that I will get a very good woman. And likewise and behold finally God rewarded my resolve. I came in contact with a very young woman. She was 25 then, when we met first and I was 3 and half years off 40. Became serious about settling down around 32 but men it was battle. A point came I just believed I really don't have time for women drama again. Then emerged this young woman. Because of my personality women will feel that I am nice etc and will be showing nasty attitudes. So I began to hide my personality to women. But this young woman from the first time we met, she decided, her instincts was sharp. Men she never gave up, in fact I never had time for her, she was the one always calling. A time came I began to see that she was Very lovely soul. I gave her small time, she clung never letting go. After some time she wanted me to take it further. Never discussed wedding with her, she will send me pictures of suit she will like me to wear, wedding fing samples etc and this was then a 26year old. Finally I had to cave in and and then the deed was done. Honestly if that angel never appeared in my life,u don't think I would have settled down.

Well done, nigga!

You went about it the right way. I have always said the best kind of woman to date is the one that shows strong interest in you (and you are attracted to). Those are the ones you should take seriously quickly and the only ones to consider marrying.

djon78:

I have seen nasty men, women, a lot of my married buddies are really messed up. In fact one particular case a group of us had to really call him to other. He was from a very wealthy home from my state Anambara. Can you imagine he wedded and while he was on honeymoon men the guy housed girls in the same hotel he was doing honeymoon with his wife. And men the wife was drop dead gorgeous. I wanted to vomit that day and presently he is still living that life.

The yardies and kasalis moorons many black girls deserve. undecided

djon78:

Have seen women folk too, but the worrying time for me is here in Lagos I reside I attend a mega church in Leominster axis, and men the level of highly successful women I see without man in there late 30s I was really concerned. Even some in my department, the funny thing is they will be feeling high, still selecting men but when you meet with them personally they are worried, while you see younger women, very serious with their relationship. Honestly this gives me serious burden. In fact there is a very big danger for our nation.

Play the ball well when it is in your court. If you don't, I don't care.

Looku Looku movement!

1 Like

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 1:09am On Feb 02, 2018
americanson:
sagamite the dynamite... Baba e Don tey o. Na ur boy dey hail u... The one that regularly sent u email.

Chairman, waa pa!

How you dey?

Na new/changed username?

I am pretty sure I have never received communication from this one.

Wetin be the original?

americanson:
I can feel the pains of some brothers here. I am victim of what they portray so much that predator told me when we met 3 years later that I don't look anything as her pray (her actual words was that I have changed)

Today I don't even feel like a nice guy that I used to be... Like some others say, I rarely feel pity for most women who find themselves in abusive relationship but I wouldn't take it out on the op

I can even recount my experience with most of these girls. They don't like it when you are too cool or when you are too nice. They prefer the opposite, guys that treat them like jerks.

I had to change who I used to be, but still not a bad guy though.

Op, so sorry about your condition. You can make it. Just get skills and deploy.

You are a good writer and might do well writing for people and get paid for it too.

We all live and learn. grin

Dem go dey claim victim when na dem turn.

Look at another case of how guys get used and exploited, but the same girl would be the one whining later that guys did this or that to her and I am supposed to be crying like a binnnch for her.

https://www.nairaland.com/4324437/speed-darlington-spends-215-dominican

I bet she would not even pick up his call the next day and she would feel no guilt, obligation or contrition. It is her time and power.

1 Like

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2018
cococandy:

I can’t reply to all of your points. Some I agree with. Some I don’t. The part I highlighted, I would love to respond to.

1) there is no ‘luckily for me’ in this situation. Your stamp of approval or lack of it makes not a single difference in my life. Not one. Lord your arrogance is astounding angry

2) I do not accept praise that casts other women in bad light. I don’t care if it’s true or not. So no thank you. comments like that sow seeds of competition between women so that we are clawing at each other, trying to be the prettiest, most virtuous bla bla (whatever new you guys can come up with) in other to be most liked by men and that is why we continue to fight for equality up until now. Because our existence has been about gaining make approval. I know what’s important in life and it doesn’t revolve around what men or a man (in your case) thinks of me.

Na today?

Who no know say I dey arrogant?

You don't have to accept it o. But I will continue saying it.

Make no mistake; there is a serious gender war going on in the world at the moment. It was started and feulled by stupid feminists.

I AM PART OF THE WAR! As I would not sit my arse down and let anyone tell me that my rights should be secondary to theirs and they should get an advantage and even power over me. Which is what feminism has become.

I fight feminists and reetarded real men with a passion!

Secondly I am not a supporter of the women's L'Oreal movement aka "Because I am worth it" .................aka "I should have everything my way simply for being a woman". Selfishness begets selfishness from me.

2 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by cococandy(f): 3:00am On Feb 02, 2018
Sagamite:

Na today?

Who no know say I dey arrogant?

You don't have to accept it o. But I will continue saying it.

Make no mistake; there is a serious gender war going on in the world at the moment. It was started and feulled by stupid feminists.

I AM PART OF THE WAR! As I would not sit my arse down and let anyone tell me that my rights should be secondary to theirs and they should get an advantage and even power over me. Which is what feminism has become.

I fight feminists and reetarded real men with a passion!

Secondly I am not a supporter of the women's L'Oreal movement aka "Because I am worth it" .................aka "I should have everything my way simply for being a woman". Selfishness begets selfishness from me.
How does one have a conversation about a topic if they don’t even get the basic concept of it.
Again, to those who are used to having their way, equality seems like oppression because the world doesn’t revolve around their whims anymore. Welcome to the new age where you’re made to treat others like you would want to be treated

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Tozara(m): 5:31am On Feb 02, 2018
Jupxter:

Cheap publicity stunt, if the cingratulatory message is truly what you want it to appear like, ask for her account details and put your money where your mouth is.
What did she do wrong? Congratulating someone for finally getting out of an abusive marriage. What's wrong with that? undecided

5 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by sauceEEP(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2018
What sorta rubbish is this? Why not open a thread and slug it out with whoever instead of invading someone else's cry for help thread?

6 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by americanson: 9:16am On Feb 02, 2018
Sagamite:

Chairman, waa pa!

How you dey?

Na new/changed username?

I am pretty sure I have never received communication from this one.

Wetin be the original?

We all live and learn. grin

Dem go dey claim victim when na dem turn.

Look at another case of how guys get used and exploited, but the same girl would be the one whining later that guys did this or that to her and I am supposed to be crying like a binnnch for her.

https://www.nairaland.com/4324437/speed-darlington-spends-215-dominican

I bet she would not even pick up his call the next day and she would feel no guilt, obligation or contrition. It is her time and power.

Lol, this one na new handle. My old handle, if i mention am here, everybody go know me wella... but check your email, we even talked about Buhari in our last email last year.

Boss, dem deal with me eh... deal with me so tey my self esteem vanish. Especially the one I described in the context you quoted. I call her a witch.

That one finished me so much that I would have done some evil shiit on her, especially when mumsi die and we became so broke. She made me hated women for long.

Then I set out for a psychological revenge since I couldn't do anything to harm her physically. I told myself that I will so mess her up, torment her mind and she started living in fears that I am going to harm her. I became her nightmare grin

One of the most heartless human I have ever met at that time, one who always felt she was right, one who NEVER APOLOGIZE, one who felt she was on top of the world because other guys were flogging around her... BEGGED ME. I swear, she had NEVER begged me before but she did and she begged in the name of God. She begged multiple times.

She told me she does not regret anything she did with any other person but she regrets everything she did to me and that she does not know whether it is omen that follows her around.

Back then, I told myself that I am gonna keep in touch, I am gonna make her see me rise... she is gonna see me grow and that image alone will frustrate her.

I don't understand how these daughters of eve mess up a guy so badly and they expect to get him back in same shape after destroy it. She tried coming back on several occasions, including offer me sex that she refuse giving me back then but willingly gave to a bad boy... grin.

At a point, she was WOOING ME grin to get me back

around November or December last year, I was chatting with her brother (I am not done with my plan so I am still hanging around grin) and he said he does not know what happened between I and his sister. I said how do you mean? He said anytime he tells his sister that we chatted, her countenance changes... grin You never start. grin grin

What surprises me is that is how they mess you up and still come back to ask for your HELP! I mean, they mess you up so much that it comes to your awareness that they can kill...They take advantage of your gentleness, calmness , which they often interpret as negative and then go on to tag you weakling, immature, kid, pest...

After taking advantage of you, they will still have the nerves to ask for your help and I hardly ever help such people, those who look down on others because they feel they have upper hand and therefore take advantage of them.

She was the first person I didn't care if she was dying and i have the power to save her life... I wouldn't( at that time at the peak of this whole drama cos i was filled with rage and anger). She once told me she needed help to remove a tooth that was aching her. I refused to help. There were other instances of requesting for help which I refused as well. Where are all the guys (bad guys) she had in the past?

She once told me I am not handsome... she used same mouth to say I now look fatter and robust and handsome... she once said I am too cool for her liking, she used same mouth to say I have changed because she saw that I was completely GONE as she couldn't connect with me anymore! In one of her visit to my school, she noticed I WAS NOT looking at her while were at the park. Again, she started begging...

I am someone who loves revenge and mine is often unnoticeable because it can span years and you will NEVER know I am on a revenge... but that is for those who stretch their limit.

1 Like

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 1:04pm On Feb 02, 2018
americanson:

Lol, this one na new handle. My old handle, if i mention am here, everybody go know me wella... but check your email, we even talked about Buhari in our last email last year.

There is only one person that emails me that I know his handle keeps on changing everytime that I could no longer keep up. grin

I suspected it was the same person. Usually the name change is a variant of the old but this one na complete overhaul.

But I get it. 'Petroleum' is something interesting abi?

americanson:

Boss, dem deal with me eh... deal with me so tey my self esteem vanish. Especially the one I described in the context you quoted. I call her a witch.

That is the damage (as some ediot puts it "a few bad experiences" ) I see many guys suffer.

Only God knows how many marriages I have seen that I know the guy definitely does not feel his bride meets his looks requirement but he went ahead because his self-esteem has been destroyed and he is tired of the battle.

That is when you see them engage in one of the pillars of lies that traditionally holds up marriage; he would say it is personality that matters, looks is nothing, it fades.

I want to scream "E no go better for you! So are you telling me being with a woman with looks and personality is not better?"

americanson:

That one finished me so much that I would have done some evil shiit on her, especially when mumsi die and we became so broke. She made me hated women for long.

Physical violence is never worth it or an option in my view. I prefer to waka pass or waka on plus the prerequisite of my risk management in the first place.

I know a woman has a higher risk and issues than a man, hence many end up meeting their karma. No need for harming anyone.

americanson:

Then I set out for a psychological revenge since I couldn't do anything to harm her physically. I told myself that I will so mess her up, torment her mind and she started living in fears that I am going to harm her. I became her nightmare grin

Not worth it and in a sane country that could put you in serious trouble.

It is always better to risk manage. From the start focus on your own happiness and if she fits in it, fine. If not, she can fck off!

americanson:

One of the most heartless human I have ever met at that time, one who always felt she was right, one who NEVER APOLOGIZE, one who felt she was on top of the world because other guys were flogging around her... BEGGED ME. I swear, she had NEVER begged me before but she did and she begged in the name of God. She begged multiple times.

Does she use L'Oreal products? grin grin grin grin grin

americanson:

She told me she does not regret anything she did with any other person but she regrets everything she did to me and that she does not know whether it is omen that follows her around.

Back then, I told myself that I am gonna keep in touch, I am gonna make her see me rise... she is gonna see me grow and that image alone will frustrate her.

I don't understand how these daughters of eve mess up a guy so badly and they expect to get him back in same shape after destroy it. She tried coming back on several occasions, including offer me sex that she refuse giving me back then but willingly gave to a bad boy... grin.

At a point, she was WOOING ME grin to get me back

around November or December last year, I was chatting with her brother (I am not done with my plan so I am still hanging around grin) and he said he does not know what happened between I and his sister. I said how do you mean? He said anytime he tells his sister that we chatted, her countenance changes... grin You never start. grin grin

What surprises me is that is how they mess you up and still come back to ask for your HELP! I mean, they mess you up so much that it comes to your awareness that they can kill...They take advantage of your gentleness, calmness , which they often interpret as negative and then go on to tag you weakling, immature, kid, pest...

After taking advantage of you, they will still have the nerves to ask for your help and I hardly ever help such people, those who look down on others because they feel they have upper hand and therefore take advantage of them.

She was the first person I didn't care if she was dying and i have the power to save her life... I wouldn't( at that time at the peak of this whole drama cos i was filled with rage and anger). She once told me she needed help to remove a tooth that was aching her. I refused to help. There were other instances of requesting for help which I refused as well. Where are all the guys (bad guys) she had in the past?

She once told me I am not handsome... she used same mouth to say I now look fatter and robust and handsome... she once said I am too cool for her liking, she used same mouth to say I have changed because she saw that I was completely GONE as she couldn't connect with me anymore! In one of her visit to my school, she noticed I WAS NOT looking at her while were at the park. Again, she started begging...

I am someone who loves revenge and mine is often unnoticeable because it can span years and you will NEVER know I am on a revenge... but that is for those who stretch their limit.

Most have no contrition, mate.

Many never apologise except they still like the guy. It is all about "me, me, me, me" to them.

Pure sense of entitlement but no responsibilities or accountabilities.

2 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2018
Tozara:
What did she do wrong? Congratulating someone for finally getting out of an abusive marriage. What's wrong with that? undecided
Hi. smiley
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2018
cococandy:

How does one have a conversation about a topic if they don’t even get the basic concept of it.
Again, to those who are used to having their way, equality seems like oppression because the world doesn’t revolve around their whims anymore. Welcome to the new age where you’re made to treat others like you would want to be treated

Well, sorry o!

I know you get the basic concept. You understand “equality”, don't ya? grin

Is it when you have an advantage? That is when you see "treating others the way you would want to be treated" exists.

Let me explore some of the promotions I see feminism pushing in the UK to fight for "equality"! grin grin grin grin

Do less for same pay: Nonsense noise about gender pay gap. Consistent use of moronic data to claim "victim".

Women doing less work or less value work than men are paid less? And so the fck what?

If more woman choose to be a nurse/air hostess/teacher etc, why would there not be a gender pay gap when more men choose to be a doctor/pilot/banker etc?

Serena plays 3 sets, generates less TV revenues but is supposed to be paid the same as Federer as Wimbledon winner?

They try to ignore the argument of "Equal pay for equal work or work that generates equal value". That one is not equality. It is SEXIST! grin

Power to choose what is assault/harassment: They are trying to create laws were a sexual assault/harassment crime is determined at the whim of a woman.

Basically, if she likes an approach, it is fine. If she does not like it, the man should be arrested.

An example is in Nottingham where the Police Commissioner Dyke decided to make wolf-whistling an arrestable "crime".

So basically, if a girl is passing the training camp of Premiership footballers that makes £50,000 a week and they wolf-whistle her, of course she would be back the next day until one comes to ask for her number. She would obvious have her head bloated. .............It is not a "crime".

But when she is passing a building site and some unfit illiterates that makes £500 a week wolf-whistle at her. She is free to call the police and have them arrested because she has been "assaulted". POWER! grin

You fcking know equality, init! grin

Crime to be male philosophy: When parliament committee is advocating that schools should educate and discipline young boys only (under 16) about sexting. Telling them to basically blame the young boys for asking for naaked pictures of "victim" young girls.

It is ignored that the young girls ask for naaked pictures of the boys as well. And if they are engaging in sexting, the girls themselves have equal responsibilities and accountabilities.

Sorry, I forgot, equality is defined as "a woman that is a man's equal but without the responsibilities and accountabilities of a man". grin grin grin grin grin

Rape naming: If a girl makes an accusation of rape against a man, the law says the man can be named by the media and his pictures plastered everywhere, but the woman has to be kept anonymous.

So, basically, equality means it is okay for the man to be treated as "Guilty until proven innocent".

Worse still is even when the girl is found to be blatantly lying, most times the law still helps her keep her anonymity. POWER! grin

We just had a fcking series of shambles where guys (at least 5 unlinked cases) that have been put in jail awaiting trial for rape have proven that the police had access to information that showed the sex was consensual but the police withheld it from the defence team. Information like the girl asking for them to come and hit it again or the girl texting friends saying she would ruin his life by claiming he raped her.

Now many rape cases have been found to have similar issues (with these guys' lives ruined) and there is emergency reviews of cases ongoing. The guys have been on the paper and TV portrayed as depraved predators for crimes they did not commit.

Guess what? ...........Till now, none of the lying biitches have been named or prosecuted. They continue to keep their anonymity with impunity!

Let me stop there. As I said, as a fcking brilliant social observer, I can give you fcking pages on things like this that you will spend the next one week reading.

That is what it has come to in the UK. Putting power in the hands of people that are naturally selfish and telling them there would be no negative consequences if they misuse it. .............Just have the power because it is "equality". grin

That is the equality concept I don't understand, but you understand na! grin

Treating others the way you want to be treated is by having power over their fate, but they don't have the reverse? Woman's logic, init? grin grin grin grin grin

YOU understand equality! grin

GENDER WAR!!! And I am a fcking Field Marshal in it!

Fck Feminists!

My demand for equality lies in the third world where it is needed!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Oyindidi(f): 1:38pm On Feb 02, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Hi. smiley
shocked where have you been?
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by americanson: 2:01pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sagamite:

There is only one person that emails me that I know his handle keeps on changing everytime that I could no longer keep up. grin

I suspected it was the same person. Usually the name change is a variant of the old but this one na complete overhaul.

But I get it. 'Petroleum' is something interesting abi?

That is the damage (as some ediot puts it "a few bad experiences" ) I see many guys suffer.

Only God knows how many marriages I have seen that I know the guy definitely does not feel his bride meets his looks requirement but he went ahead because his self-esteem has been destroyed and he is tired of the battle.

That is when you see them engage in one of the pillars of lies that traditionally holds up marriage; he would say it is personality that matters, looks is nothing, it fades.

I want to scream "E no go better for you! So are you telling me being with a woman with looks and personality is not better?"

Physical violent is never worth it or an option in my view. I prefer to waka pass or waka on plus the prerequisite of my risk management in the first place.

I know a woman has a higher risk ans issues than a man and many end up meeting their karma. No need for harming anyone.

Not worth it and in a sane country that could put you in serious trouble.

It is always better to risk manage. From the start focus on your own happiness and if she fits in it, fine. If not, she can fck off!

Does she use L'Oreal products? grin grin grin grin grin

Most have no contrition, mate.

Many never apologise except they still like the guy. It is all about "me, me, me, me" to them.

Pure sense of entitlement but no responsibilities or accountabilities.

Ahan... You got the moniker right boss. I am he. I have over 15 monikers on here. This one is my recent one

Well, I didn't turn to bad guy entirely... I just had to go underground and hide my real personality...

The last thing I would want is someone calling me weakling, a pest, immature just because I care... So RIP to that personality when dealing with these women.

Funny thing... if u ask them what they want, they will still mention that they want a caring man grin but will abuse the man when he comes lol.

It was on this same nairaland one lady openly confessed that she ended a relationship because a man was too nice. She said he was weak... In another thread she mentioned he is an entrepreneur. I have never met an entrepreneur who is a weakling... It is not possible. The man's greatest undoing, according to her, was that he was NICE! My heart sank when I read that line.

When she was sick, dude left his office work to be with her and make sure She was okay. He nurtured her to good health again but she felt he was not good enough. And so, she ended the relationship.

I am of the opinion that every woman have forked up a man in the past and then repent as they grow older. They start searching for that "nice" guy that they rejected in their past timeline. How ironic!

Check out this guy on nairaland: "websurfer" and see what he has been through just because he has been too nice.

1 Like

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
shocked where have you been?
Mommy yo! Long time no quotes. Naija o. Whatsup?
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Oyindidi(f): 4:20pm On Feb 02, 2018
MhisTahrah:
Mommy yo! Long time no quotes. Naija o. Whatsup?
I'm good, you?
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by djon78(m): 4:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sagamite:

The funny thing is that I think they do this only outwardly mostly as a defensive mechanism. Internally, alot of times when they are wrong, they know, and if you speak to many girls, they secretly put the blame for failed relationships on themselves.

Yep. That was why we said earlier that, for majority, true love occurs only in their early youth.

GBAM!

Like most guys you are conditioned to think being nice is what works until you experience women. Then you realise you have to change if you are not an idiot.

Only a daft "Real Man" would be a mugu and continue accepting that the best interest of women is the only thing that matters.

Well done, nigga!

You went about it the right way. I have always said the best kind of woman to date is the one that shows strong interest in you (and you are attracted to). Those are the ones you should take seriously quickly and the only ones to consider marrying.

The yardies and kasalis moorons many black girls deserve. undecided

Play the ball well when it is in your court. If you don't, I don't care.

Looku Looku movement!

Dude you be confirm bad boy. See how you pieces the whole thing.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 02, 2018
Oyindidi:
I'm good, you?
Cool ma'am.
Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 6:47pm On Feb 02, 2018
djon78:

Dude you be confirm bad boy. See how you pieces the whole thing.

Lol! grin

Guy, I am objective and blunt!

2 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Sagamite(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2018
americanson:

Ahan... You got the moniker right boss. I am he. I have over 15 monikers on here. This one is my recent one

Na wa! grin grin grin

Me, I don give up on recording which one it is now. Too much for me. grin

americanson:

Well, I didn't turn to bad guy entirely... I just had to go underground and hide my real personality...

The last thing I would want is someone calling me weakling, a pest, immature just because I care... So RIP to that personality when dealing with these women.

Focus on your own happiness. Let them fit in or out.

americanson:

Funny thing... if u ask them what they want, they will still mention that they want a caring man grin but will abuse the man when he comes lol.

It was on this same nairaland one lady openly confessed that she ended a relationship because a man was too nice. She said he was weak... In another thread she mentioned he is an entrepreneur. I have never met an entrepreneur who is a weakling... It is not possible. The man's greatest undoing, according to her, was that he was NICE! My heart sank when I read that line.

When she was sick, dude left his office work to be with her and make sure She was okay. He nurtured her to good health again but she felt he was not good enough. And so, she ended the relationship.

Never take what women say seriously. Only take what they do.

Majority are full of shyt. They themselves don't even know what they would do.

What they say they will not do yesterday, you will find them doing 3 months later.

americanson:

I am of the opinion that every woman have forked up a man in the past and then repent as they grow older. They start searching for that "nice" guy that they rejected in their past timeline. How ironic!

Check out this guy on nairaland: "websurfer" and see what he has been through just because he has been too nice.

Of course!

They feel they are entitled to behave how they want, but you are a baaastard if you behave the way you want.

Life has to be to their favour and you are suppose to follow that philosophy. You know? "That is what men do" "That makes you a real man". grin

2 Likes

Re: MY MARRIAGE IS FINALLY OVER! by Gerrard59(m): 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2018
Sagamite:

Well, sorry o!

I know you get the basic concept. You understand “equality”, don't ya? grin

Is it when you have an advantage? That is when you see "treating others the way you would want to be treated" exists.

Let me explore some of the promotions I see feminism pushing in the UK to fight for "equality"! grin grin grin grin

Do less for same pay: Nonsense noise about gender pay gap. Consistent use of moronic data to claim "victim".

Women doing less work or less value work than men are paid less? And so the fck what?

If more woman choose to be a nurse/air hostess/teacher etc, why would there not be a gender pay gap when more men choose to be a doctor/pilot/banker etc?

Serena plays 3 sets, generates less TV revenues but is supposed to be paid the same as Federer as Wimbledon winner?

They try to ignore the argument of "Equal pay for equal work or work that generates equal value". That one is not equality. It is SEXIST! grin

Power to choose what is assault/harassment: They are trying to create laws were a sexual assault/harassment crime is determined at the whim of a woman.

Basically, if she likes an approach, it is fine. If she does not like it, the man should be arrested.

An example is in Nottingham where the Police Commissioner Dyke decided to make wolf-whistling an arrestable "crime".

So basically, if a girl is passing the training camp of Premiership footballers that makes £50,000 a week and they wolf-whistle her, of course she would be back the next day until one comes to ask for her number. She would obvious have her head bloated. .............It is not a "crime".

But when she is passing a building site and some unfit illiterates that makes £500 a week wolf-whistle at her. She is free to call the police and have them arrested because she has been "assaulted". POWER! grin

You fcking know equality, init! grin

Crime to be male philosophy: When parliament committee is advocating that schools should educate and discipline young boys only (under 16) about sexting. Telling them to basically blame the young boys for asking for naaked pictures of "victim" young girls.

It is ignored that the young girls ask for naaked pictures of the boys as well. And if they are engaging in texting, the girls themselves have equal responsibilities and accountabilities.

Sorry, I forgot, equality is defined as "a woman that is a man's equal but without responsibilities and accountabilities of the man". grin grin grin grin grin

Rape naming: If a girl makes an accusation of rape against a man, the law says the man can be named by the media and his pictures plastered everywhere, but the woman has to be kept anonymous.

So, basically, equality means it is okay for the man to be treated as "Guilty until proven innocent".

Worse still is even when the girl is found to be blatantly lying, most times the law still helps her keep her anonymity. POWER! grin

We just had a fcking series of shambles where guys (at least 5 unlinked cases) that have been put in jail awaiting trial for rape have proven that the police had access to information that showed the sex was consensual but the police withheld it from the defence team. Information like the girl asking for them to come and hit it again or the girl texting friends saying she would ruin his life by claiming he raped her.

Now many rape cases have been found to have similar issues (guys lives ruined) and there is emergency reviews of cases ongoing. The guys have been on the paper and TV portrayed as depraved predators for crimes they did not commit.

Guess what? ...........Till now, none of the lying biitches have been named or prosecuted. They continue to keep their anonymity with impunity!

Let me stop there. As I said, as a fcking brilliant social observer, I can give you fcking pages on things like this that you will spend the next one week reading.

That is what it has come to in the UK. Putting power in the hands of people that are naturally selfish and telling them there would be no negative consequences if they misuse it. .............Just have the power because it is "equality". grin

That is the equality concept I don't understand, but you understand na! grin

Treating others the way you want to be treated is by having power over their fate, but they don't have the reverse? Woman's logic! grin grin grin grin grin

YOU understand equality! grin

GENDER WAR!!! And I a am fcking Field Marshal in it!

Fck Feminists!

My demand for equality lies in the third world where it is needed!

If you were a God, I'll worship you. It's the same hypocrisy I've concerning modern-day feminism.

@Bolded: Yes, and it should come with responsibility.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Eid Mubarak From Me And Mine ( See Photo) / My Only Brother Has Been Afflicted With Mental Illness Because Of Land / Picture Of My Son Preparing For School For The First Time

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.