Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (255055 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:43am On Aug 04, 2010
fishaboi:

gdmorning Femmy, please i'd like to know what it'd cost to land a htc desire or htc incredible (if you can lay your hands on one), and what kind of time frame we may be looking at. if you can't get either of thses, pls give me quotations for any of the more recent htc models. thanks.

Thanks for your patience . . . . . we dont have any of those phone, or could be that we are used to another name that what you are calling it.
Never heard of HTC Incredible before . . . . and we have no Desire.

If you ever need something else, we would be more than glad to find it for you.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:19pm On Aug 04, 2010
Another day here
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2010
Only u can stop your dream
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Mrmann: 11:09pm On Aug 04, 2010
How much can you help get the new Black berry bold 3 to nigeria?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:38pm On Aug 05, 2010
Mrmann:

How much can you help get the new Black berry bold 3 to nigeria?

In the Bold Family, BlackBerry® Bold™ 9700 Smartphone is still the latest, which i think is called Bold 2.
But if you are refering to the latest one that is about to be released, then, you are talking of the Blackberry 9800 (Touch) and some call it Slider.
We are yet to have access to it, so till then, wont be able to price it, but we will quote accordingly as soon as that happens.
Thanks for your time on our thread.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Mrmann: 11:55pm On Aug 05, 2010
Which one is Blackberry Bold 9650 then?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:30am On Aug 06, 2010
Mrmann:

Which one is Blackberry Bold 9650 then?

I stand to be corrected.
I guess i was thrown off with the name Bold 3, however, was able to find the Blackberry 9650 and we would deliver one to you at a cost of 480$$ $$ is exchanged at a rate of 153N.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2010
There is no us, without Him
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:48pm On Aug 07, 2010
Happy Saturday
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2010
Another week from Him is a gift and we treasure it
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:56am On Aug 10, 2010
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:59pm On Aug 10, 2010
Another day, another technology
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by bwolezy1: 1:47am On Aug 11, 2010
i will like to know if u sell used laptoop with good configuration, email me on bwolezy@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:09pm On Aug 11, 2010
bwolezy1:

i will like to know if u sell used laptoop with good configuration, email me on bwolezy@yahoo.com

Thanks

You got mail . . . Thanks for your time on our thread
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:44pm On Aug 12, 2010
Morning, Neighbors
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2010
Friday don land
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Yommy247(m): 5:47pm On Aug 13, 2010
I need a uk used petiumM laptop with good configuration(without webcam). Serena_1a1@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Yommy247(m): 5:51pm On Aug 13, 2010
I need a uk used petiumM laptop with good configuration(without webcam). Serena_1a1@yahoo.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:18pm On Aug 13, 2010
Yommy247:

Yommy247:

Your time on our thread is highly appreciated, however, we dont deal with UK system, we are based in America and Canada, we therefore only get our system from America and Canada.
If you surely need one from America or Canada, we could get you one, but again, have you ever thought how cheap other choices could be?
tell us the budget and let us see what we could work out.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Abuloma80(f): 12:20am On Aug 14, 2010
Pls how much ex lagos of brand new Blackberry Curve 9300?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2010
Abuloma80:

Pls how much ex lagos of brand new Blackberry Curve 9300?

61K Naira will land you one, Sir. however, we dont have any in stuck
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Abuloma80(f): 3:33pm On Aug 14, 2010
Ok,let me know when available
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:13pm On Aug 14, 2010
Abuloma80:

Ok,let me know when available

Just let us know if you are interested and we will Pre-Order one for you.
Your satisfaction is our goal.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:56pm On Aug 14, 2010
We are so blessed
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by femzy(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2010
I need a $300 PS3 console.
How much would get it down here?

Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:16pm On Aug 15, 2010
femzy:

I need a $300 PS3 console.
How much would get it down here?

Thanks

All depends:
If we have to do the buying from where you recommend, you will have to pay for:
Credit cars charges on our card
Shipping to us
Shipping to you from us
Clearing
Then our charges as well as bank charges.

But if we have to buy from any store of our choice, where we could walk into the store and just pay cash, you would eliminate:

Shipping to us
Credit card charges

those might not be cheap at all.
So hope you could understand what i mean.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:43pm On Aug 16, 2010
Thank God for another week
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:41pm On Aug 16, 2010
lucashez:

You can also advertise your product for free on nigeria buy & sell website www.

Will check it out.
Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by femzy(m): 10:38pm On Aug 16, 2010
OK JUST BUY FROM ANY LOCAL CORNER STORE.
JUST HAVE IN MIND THAT I HAVE THAT PRICE TAG IN MIND FOR THE INITIAL PURCHASE
LET ME KNOW WHAT WILL BRING IT DOWN HERE ANYWAYZ

THANKZ
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:55am On Aug 17, 2010
femzy:

THANKZ

Will check and get back to you sooner than later.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:59am On Aug 17, 2010
femzy:

THANKZ

As promised.
We will deliver one to Lagos at a cost of 450$$
Exchange rate of Naira to $$ is 153N to 1$$
Deliver within 10 days

For more info and concerns . . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by femzy(m): 2:38am On Aug 17, 2010
BO$$, CAN WE DEAL @ $400?

THAT'S WHERE MY BUDGET CAN GET TO.

THANKS

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.