Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,990 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (255070 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by austin4real(m): 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2010
Pls how much can i get a dell xps laptop, new of fairly used, also the price of a DV5 laptop is required also new/fairly used
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2010
int.swagga:

hey i wanted to know weda theres any blackberry(b200) is that a brand or what ?

Hello Sir, we dont have access to Blackberry B200 . . . . However, we could get you other good ones like Bold, Storm, even Pearl . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2010
We still give deals and make it happen
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2010
Happy Sunday to all our buyers and non buyers
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:54am On Jul 27, 2010
Send us your order, and we will give you the best
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2010
We will never be undersold . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:28pm On Jul 27, 2010
Whatever you want
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2010
Watch out for more deals
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2010
Hello sir, i seriously need a laptop (any product) with 1gb ram, 120gb hard disk and a size of 12-14" (very important). How much can dis go 4? Incase u dont hav it, which other affordable laptop do u have within dat size range (as i dont want a big laptop, neither do i want a mini laptop) and what price can it go 4? Expecting ur reply ASAP.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:45pm On Jul 28, 2010
bettymafy:

Hello sir, i seriously need a laptop (any product) with 1gb ram, 120gb hard disk and a size of 12-14" (very important). How much can dis go 4? Incase u dont hav it, which other affordable laptop do u have within dat size range (as i dont want a big laptop, neither do i want a mini laptop) and what price can it go 4? Expecting your reply ASAP.

Brand New or Used.
Cos for brand news, we mostly deal with machine with better configurations such as 2G Mem with 250GB HDD Minimum with all other toys.
Do you mind AMD or has to be Intel?

Shipping to Nigeria now is a problem, cos cargo planes seems to have problems going to Nigeria, hope that the soon be fixed, cos we have some stuff hanging still in Europe.

So tell us what else you prefer and see what we could work out together
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by holadipo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
Timex Men's T45581 Expedition E-Instruments Tide Temperature and Compass Watch
hey bro whats the landing cost for this time piece!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by holadipo(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:43pm On Jul 28, 2010
holadipo:

Timex Men's T45581 Expedition E-Instruments Tide Temperature and Compass Watch
hey bro whats the landing cost for this time piece!
holadipo:

or this one

Timex Men's T49709 E-InstrumentsTM Black Case and Black IP Bracelet E-Tied-Temp-Compass Expedition Watch

http://www.amazon.com/Timex-T45581-Expedition-E-Instruments-Temperature/dp/B002GJTCMK/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1280326954&sr=8-5

http://www.amazon.com/Timex-E-InstrumentsTM-Bracelet-E-Tied-Temp-Compass-Expedition/dp/B001EYPB46/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=watches&qid=1280326954&sr=8-1

We have never dealt with watches before, but could look into it for you.
However, the cost might be enuf to even get something better, cos we will charge you for the cost of our card that will be used
Charge you for the banking fees
Transportation
Courier and all the rest of it.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 28, 2010
Thanx 4ur prompt response. I meant brand new. I think i would prefer HP/Compag and will nt mind if it is AMD. My budget is #80-90k. I will also like 2knw d price of the cheapest laptop u have (note: size must be within 12-14" range).
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by holadipo(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2010
jsut let me know the cost bro and thanks for the prompt response
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2010
bettymafy:

Thanx 4ur prompt response. I meant brand new. I think i would prefer HP/Compag and will nt mind if it is AMD. My budget is #80-90k. I will also like 2knw d price of the cheapest laptop u have (note: size must be within 12-14" range).

Yes, we will be able to get you a Compaq with 1G HDD, 160GB HDD at that price, but what we have is 15.4" size and comes with an AMD Chip.

[b]But with a little more we could get you this Toshiba

Processor AMD Athlon Dual Core QL-65, 2.1 GHz, 2MB L2 Cache Capacity, HyperTransport™ 3: up to 4.0 (GT/sec)800MHz Front side bus.
Operating System Genuine Windows Vista® Home Premium (32bit) (includes recovery partition for Windows Vista® Home Premium 64bit)
Hard disk drive 320GB (5400rpm) SATA
Memory 4GB DDR2 . Total memory expandable to 8GB²
Colour Display 15.6” Widescreen HD HD TruBrite® Display
Resolution 1366 x 768 Supports 720p
Aspect Ratio 16:9
Graphics ATI Radeon™ 3100 Graphics
Graphics Memory 256MB - 1471MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memory
ODD DVD SuperMulti Double/Dual Layer Drive
Speakers Stereo Speakers
Video Out VGA
Audio External Microphone Port, Stereo Headphone
USB Ports 3 USB Ports (2 x Hi-Speed USB 2.0 + 1 x eSATA / USB 2.0 Combo)
Bridge Media Adaptor Bridge Media Slot
Security Slot for Kensington Cable Lock
Pointing Device & Buttons Touchpad
Lifestyle Buttons 4 Button Console
Webcam Yes

For only 110K Naira
[/b]

But if you want something real cheap, you might wanna look into Gateway, Acer or EMachine.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by holadipo(m): 6:34am On Jul 29, 2010
still waiting for my watch quotation bro
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 29, 2010
@fhemmy Thanks. Will weigh my options and get back 2u.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:30pm On Jul 29, 2010
holadipo:

still waiting for my watch quotation bro

Sorry for the late response.
The message above for the laptop was caught by the spam bot thereby making our account to be suspended, but all is back to normal now.
For the watch, you would be looking 250$$
That cost includes:
Purchase price
Tax
Courier to us
Courier to you
Bank Charges
Service Charge
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2010
bettymafy:

@fhemmy Thanks. Will weigh my options and get back 2u.

Hello Ma,
Thanks for the response.
Looking forward to doing business with you soon and being able to add your name to the growing list of our satisfied clients.
For more info and concerns . . . . . . femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:58am On Jul 30, 2010
We have what you need
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 8:49am On Jul 30, 2010
@Fhemmmy
Plz I need Samsung N150 or NC10 13P mini laptop. Saw it on amazon.com for USD 300, please let me know how much it will cost me to get one of this.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:10pm On Jul 30, 2010
akanawu:

@Fhemmmy
Plz I need Samsung N150 or NC10 13P mini laptop. Saw it on amazon.com for USD 300, please let me know how much it will cost me to get one of this.

Will check this out and get back to you.
However, please note that when we buying for you from amazon.com, there are more charges that are attached to it and all charges will be passed across to you.
If all you looking for is a nice and reliable netbook, we surely could get you great ones at affordable price and wont have to have so much expenses attached to it
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 30, 2010
@Fhemmy
I do not care where you get it, all I want is the cheapest price for this product. I will appreciate if you can get it @USD 280 for me. lol
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:58am On Jul 31, 2010
akanawu:

@Fhemmy
I do not care where you get it, all I want is the cheapest price for this product. I will appreciate if you can get it @USD 280 for me. lol

Chief,
I am glad that you Lol at the end of your statement.
The product is stated on the site at 300$$
You will pay the tax for it, say 8%
We will pay almost 20$$ for the shipping to us
We will pay another 60$$ to ship to Nigeria and clear it.
Another 55$$ for the bank transfer
Then, we will charge you 50$$ for our service.

So that will be the total cost, but like we said earlier, if all you want is a netbook, we would be able to get you something cheaper, like Dell, HP or Toshiba.
We might get it delivered at a cost of 70K Naira
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 5:58am On Jul 31, 2010
@Fhemmmy
I want this particular netbook because of the battery: upto 7hrs. Can any of the suggested netbooks equal this? By the way can't you get this anywhere else?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:38am On Jul 31, 2010
akanawu:

@Fhemmmy
I want this particular netbook because of the battery: upto 7hrs. Can any of the suggested netbooks equal this? By the way can't you get this anywhere else?

Will check and get back to you Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:26am On Jul 31, 2010
We could get you this at a cost of 70K Naira, delivered to Lagos.

Samsung N130 Netbook
10.1" Intel ATOM N270(1.60 GHz)
1GB 250GB 1024x600 6Cell Windows 7 Starter
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:31pm On Jul 31, 2010
He is a great God . . . . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by fishaboi(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2010
gdmorning Femmy, please i'd like to know what it'd cost to land a htc desire or htc incredible (if you can lay your hands on one), and what kind of time frame we may be looking at. if you can't get either of thses, pls give me quotations for any of the more recent htc models. thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:48pm On Aug 02, 2010
fishaboi:

gdmorning Femmy, please i'd like to know what it'd cost to land a htc desire or htc incredible (if you can lay your hands on one), and what kind of time frame we may be looking at. if you can't get either of thses, pls give me quotations for any of the more recent htc models. thanks.

So sorry for the delay.
Was on Vacation and just came back.
Will respond to this within 24 hours.
Thanks for your time on our thread.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.