Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,640 members, 7,847,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 12:08 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (257023 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2011
Seun:

How much is the Acer Timeline. Men it pains me that I just got the 14" Acer Timeline which is too big.

Chief, I hail oh.
The Acer is only 135K Naira . . we only have one piece that would be sent upon request.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:39pm On Jul 02, 2011
austin4real:

Mr Fhemmy, d acer is quite impressive with the specs and all but the dvd drive it does not have is quite discouraging, i would be pleased if u could help me with sumfin better, thanks sir,
P.S I hope i'm not much of a burden to u sir

Will do Chief . . . Besides, you are not of any burden at all, you are only asking questions about what you need and want, while we are here to be of service to you.
Please feel free to ask anything you want and we will do our best to answer them, and if we have no answer, we will research it for you.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by austin4real(m): 8:29pm On Jul 02, 2011
Sure chief, would be expecting your reply soon
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:07am On Jul 03, 2011
austin4real:

We here to serve you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:38am On Jul 03, 2011
austin4real:

HP G62-220CA NoteBook AMD Athlon II Dual-Core P320(2.10GHz) 15.6" 3GB Memory 320GB HDD 7200rpm DVD Super Multi ATI Radeon HD 4250

Only 125K Naira . . . Wont last long
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:01pm On Jul 03, 2011
Happy Sunday . . . . Worship Him today
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by austin4real(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2011
Dat laptop is okay, but the gfx is low end, would still put the acerin mind but if somfin better pops up let me no, thank u sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by TCD: 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2011
Fhemmmy:

What size are you looking for, Sir
In terms of the HDD

16GB, 32GB, 64GB. I need a quote on anyone you have please so I can make my choice. Remember its fairly used Ipad and Ipad2. Thank you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:52pm On Jul 03, 2011
austin4real:

Dat laptop is okay, but the gfx is low end, would still put the acerin mind but if somfin better pops up let me no, thank u sir

No problem, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:53pm On Jul 03, 2011
TCD:

16GB, 32GB, 64GB. I need a quote on anyone you have please so I can make my choice. Remember its fairly used Ipad and Ipad2. Thank you

Will look into it and get back to you within 24 hours . . . thanks again for your time on our thread.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
Another day with so much grace from Him
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:01pm On Jul 04, 2011
Learn from "other people's experience" rather than having to try everything for your-self. It shortens the time needed to learn.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
Let us get you what you want
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:10pm On Jul 04, 2011
"It's not the day you have to manage, but the moment. It's not the dragon you have to slay, but the fear. And it's not the path you have to know, but the destination." -Mike Dooley.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by junedraza(m): 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2011
me fheeemmmyyyyyy i am still waiting for my quote for iphone 4 , 8gb, 16gb , hope to hear soon from you
junedraza:

mr fhemmmyyyyyyyyy great job u doing.
please how much i can get iphone 4 8gb or 16gb ?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:04am On Jul 05, 2011
junedraza:

me fheeemmmyyyyyy i am still waiting for my quote for iphone 4 , 8gb, 16gb , hope to hear soon from you

60K Naira for 16GB
77K Naira for 32GB
Dont have the 8GB.
Sorry for the delayed response.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by TCD: 9:36am On Jul 05, 2011
TCD:

Mr Fhemmy, please still waiting for this. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by austin4real(m): 1:00pm On Jul 05, 2011
mr fhemmy, also awaiting your reply on the laptop issue, i would not mind if u get me a high spec fairly used system, hope to hear from u soonesst
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2011
TCD:

Mr Fhemmy, please still waiting for this. Thanks.

BRAND NEW SEALED IPAD 1 16GB WIFI ONLY = 90K Naira

USED OPEN BOX IPAD 32GB WIFI + 3G = 90K Naira
BRAND NEW OPEN BOX IPAD 32GB WIFI + 3G = 110K Naira

BRAND NEW OPEN BOX IPAD 64GB WIFI + 3G = 130K Naira
USED IPAD 64GB WIFI + 3G = 110K Naira

Ipad 2

The prices for the used ones are just as the brand new.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
austin4real:

mr fhemmy, also awaiting your reply on the laptop issue, i would not mind if u get me a high spec fairly used system, hope to hear from u soonesst

I will not advice a used one for you, Sir . . . But the final decision is yours.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2011
You've got to think about big things while you're doing small things, so that all the small things go in the right direction.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Jul 05, 2011
How often we fail to realize our good fortune in living in a country where happiness is more than a lack of tragedy.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by TCD: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2011
Fhemmmy:

BRAND NEW SEALED IPAD 1 16GB WIFI ONLY = 90K Naira

USED OPEN BOX IPAD 32GB WIFI + 3G = 90K Naira
BRAND NEW OPEN BOX IPAD 32GB WIFI + 3G = 110K Naira

BRAND NEW OPEN BOX IPAD 64GB WIFI + 3G = 130K Naira
USED IPAD 64GB WIFI + 3G = 110K Naira

Ipad 2

The prices for the used ones are just as the brand new.

Thank you Sir.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2011
Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by austin4real(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2011
Mr Fhemmey let me know the latest offer pls would be expecting ur reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2011
austin4real:

Mr Fhemmey let me know the latest offer pls would be expecting your reply!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Will surely let you know when i get something of your taste and yet your budget
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by billtommy(m): 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
How much can i get a clean fairly used bold 4?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by junedraza(m): 10:59pm On Jul 05, 2011
mr fhemmy can i have your email address so i can be in touch , by the way if i want iphone 4 16 gb how i have to make payment to you ?? and is it an unlocked iphone 4 , please give me your mail id so we can talk in detail .
junedraza:

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2011
billtommy:

How much can i get a clean fairly used bold 4?

We are such a bush person
So we are not familiar with all those conventional names . . . what is the model number for the bold that you want, and we will quote you accordingly.
Looking forward to your business and thanks for your time on our thread.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:10am On Jul 06, 2011
junedraza:

mr fhemmy can i have your email address so i can be in touch , by the way if i want iphone 4 16 gb how i have to make payment to you ?? and is it an unlocked iphone 4 , please give me your mail id so we can talk in detail .

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com is the mail address.
Paying us is the easiest thing, cos we have a partner in Lagos, who receive payment and same give the product.

So you meet with him one on one and dont have to deal with someone without a face
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:58am On Jul 06, 2011
Check out this barely used Sony Xperia Android Phone for only 45K Naira

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:05pm On Jul 06, 2011
in whatever situation you find yourself, always learn to convert your adversities to opportunities, keep moving and continue to dream dreams. remember that there is always a light at the end of a tunnel, don't ever GIVE IT UP

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.