Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,239 members, 7,846,131 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (256945 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by austin4real(m): 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2011
Mr fhemmy, still expecting d specs of the ASUS, it looks quiet cool, i think i would go for it, Thanks, still expecting the specs
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:11am On Jul 17, 2011
junedraza:

ok thanks, so i should wait for your final confirmation that how much exactly it will cost me including your service charges plus taxes

I will not be able to quote you the cost of shipping till i know the total volume weight of the entire purchase, and chances are, i will not know that till we buy . . .
You would be able to do the math of total cost to buy and the taxes (13%) of whatever you bought.
Shipping from them to me, will depend on how many you buying.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:12am On Jul 17, 2011
George_D:

ok, no wahala. looks like we dont have a deal then. with over 400k i will get a better bargain
within lagos. but thanks all the same.

You are welcome,Sir . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:13am On Jul 17, 2011
austin4real:

Mr fhemmy, still expecting d specs of the ASUS, it looks quiet cool, i think i would go for it, Thanks, still expecting the specs

Please send me a mail and i will mail you the specs, cos i really dont want the anti-spam to ban me again . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2011
. . . . .Like No Other
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by austin4real(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2011
KK, u can reach me on austin4real15@yahoo.com, expecting ur reply
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Jul 18, 2011
austin4real:

KK, u can reach me on austin4real15@yahoo.com, expecting your reply

You have Mail, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Jul 18, 2011
There are two ways of exerting one's strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2011
Establishing goals is all right if you don't let them deprive you of interesting detours.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:35pm On Jul 18, 2011
The important thing is to not retreat; conquer your fears and doubts and master yourself.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2011
It is YOU
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:15am On Jul 19, 2011
If you greatly desire something, have the guts to stake everything on obtaining it.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:08pm On Jul 19, 2011
Everybody dies but not everybody lies.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2011
Keep trying is the rule that must be followed to be successful at anything. Your success will always be connected with your actions.
Just keep moving towards your goal.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2011
Persistence means taking pains to overcome every obstacle. To do all that's necessary to reach your goal.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2011
Thanks for your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Jul 20, 2011
We are blessed
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:06pm On Jul 20, 2011
Our Soul is at rest
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:17pm On Jul 20, 2011
So much more for less
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:55pm On Jul 20, 2011
Thanks
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:14pm On Jul 20, 2011
It is about you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:13am On Jul 21, 2011
Thanks to God for the gift of another brilliant day
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:40pm On Jul 21, 2011
We are here again
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:53pm On Jul 21, 2011
Though an host should encamp against me, my heart shall not fear: though war should rise against me, in this will I be confident.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:49pm On Jul 21, 2011
For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:39pm On Jul 21, 2011
When thou saidst, Seek ye my face; my heart said unto thee, Thy face, LORD, will I seek.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:34pm On Jul 21, 2011
Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2011
Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:08pm On Jul 21, 2011
I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the LORD in the land of the living.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2011
Henry Ford once said it best, "Whether we think we can or think we can't, either way we are right". Most people fail before they even begin; Thoughts of doubt and fear hold them back from being successful. Our beliefs create our realities. Focus on that ONE thing you want so badly and KNOW that you can do it. Believe in yourself. It is in YOU!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:06pm On Jul 21, 2011
You are the source of my strength
You are the strength of my life
I lift my hands in total praise to You
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:51pm On Jul 21, 2011
Still giving deals

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.