Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,195 members, 7,845,939 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:06 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (256941 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 1:08pm On Jul 11, 2011
Fhemmmy:

None is the Canadian market that i see to beat the price. . . . .

ok, so pls go ahead and lets stick with the usa site. there's not much distance inbetween the usa
and canada i guess?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:22pm On Jul 11, 2011
George_D:

ok, so pls go ahead and lets stick with the usa site. there's not much distance inbetween the usa
and canada i guess?

Yeah, there is no much distance at all, but wont drive to Canada all to ship it, cos Canadian govt will surely wanna take their own cut too in term of taxes.
Anyhow, as soon as i hear from the agents, will let you know
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by austin4real(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2011
Mr Fhemmy i hope you have not forgotten me on the laptop issue. Thanks just tot about reminding you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2011
ok, still waiting.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:31am On Jul 12, 2011
The Shipping agent promised to get in touch with me tomorrow . . . u know they will have to calculate the area of the package as well as the weight, and i have to give him location of where to pick up.So as soon as i get info from him, will let you know
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2011
Fhemmmy:

The Shipping agent promised to get in touch with me tomorrow . . . u know they will have to calculate the area of the package as well as the weight, and i have to give him location of where to pick up.So as soon as i get info from him, will let you know

ok, no problem.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2011
It is Morning here, waiting to hear from him . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:41pm On Jul 12, 2011
Always believe in yourself, if you don't, then who will?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2011
Still waiting for the info from the dude oh . . without his info, i cant do much
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2011
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:57pm On Jul 12, 2011
If you think you're too small to have an impact, try going to bed with a mosquito.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:32pm On Jul 12, 2011
George_D:

ok, no problem.

2650$$ will land the ride to you in Lagos . . . Shipping inclusive, will wait on the clearing guy to get back to me
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by austin4real(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2011
Me Fhemmy can u help me look into Asus laptop, they make high quality, high performance PC, pls reply
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:06pm On Jul 12, 2011
austin4real:

Me Fhemmy can u help me look into Asus laptop, they make high quality, high performance PC, pls reply

I am not sure if i do understand your inquiry . . .
Do you want us to check for you if ASUS make quality machines?
You want a PC or a laptop?
Please confirm
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2011
Fhemmmy:

2650$$ will land the ride to you in Lagos . . . Shipping inclusive, will wait on the clearing guy to get back to me

hi fhemmmy, this is quite on the high side. i can now understand what you meant when you said you preferred a canada site.

how about this for a second option?

http://www.canadapost.ca/shopper/items/5131875/SONY-46-LEDTV-KDL46NX710
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:52pm On Jul 13, 2011
George_D:

hi fhemmmy, this is quite on the high side. i can now understand what you meant when you said you preferred a canada site.

how about this for a second option?

I do understand what you mean when you said it is high.
Even the one from Canada, you will pay the tax.
The shipping is what is expensive, cos they will calculate the total area and the weight of the product to give a price.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2011
ok, fhemmmy. lets use the new link. i'm sure we'll arrive at a considerably lower
price on that. besides this is a 46'' as against the earlier 52.

lets do it!

thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Jul 13, 2011
George_D:

ok, fhemmmy. lets use the new link. i'm sure we'll arrive at a considerably lower
price on that. besides this is a 46'' as against the earlier 52.

lets do it!

thanks.

Yes, WE Can!!!!!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by junedraza(m): 11:35pm On Jul 13, 2011
mr fhemmy days passed still waiting for your reply , angry
Fhemmmy:

Will check and get back to you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:05am On Jul 14, 2011
junedraza:

mr fhemmy days passed still waiting for your reply , angry

Sorry Sir . . . This might have felt through the crack . . . . . .
Please remind us of what you want and we will act on it with immediate effect, sincere apologies.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2011
Think before you speak and look if what you talk about is what you understand best.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:59pm On Jul 14, 2011
Thanks for your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2011
Happy Day to you all
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by austin4real(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2011
Mr Fhemmy, i know of the quality they make and its quite impressive, what i am asking for is a good Asus laptop, with quality specs thank u sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:42pm On Jul 15, 2011
austin4real:

Mr Fhemmy, i know of the quality they make and its quite impressive, what i am asking for is a good Asus laptop, with quality specs thank u sir

ASUS BRAND NEW SEALED i5 480M 500GB BLUE-RAY WINDOW 7 64 BIT . . . Only 150K Naira . . . Will post more of the specs
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 7:18pm On Jul 15, 2011
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by junedraza(m): 11:01pm On Jul 15, 2011
Mr fhemmy i asked you about this.

http://www.wweshop.com/item/stone-cold-steve-austin-stomping-mudholes-t-shirt/Men/01-13828
http://www.wweshop.com/item/the-rock-i-bring-it-authentic-t-shirt/Men/01-13625
http://www.wweshop.com/item/triple-h-strength-to-rule-t-shirt/Men/01-13426
http://www.wweshop.com/item/randy-orton-apex-predator-authentic-t-shirt/Men/01-13351

I sent u mail on july 9. As you said to get these stufs is easier from canada and i checked they have big oficial store in canada. Plz can u check and tel me how much it wil cost me to get these stufs here in lagos.
Waiting for your reply.
Fhemmmy:

Sorry Sir . . .  This might have felt through the crack . . . . . .
Please remind us of what you want and we will act on it with immediate effect, sincere apologies.

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:13am On Jul 16, 2011
George_D:

fhemmmy,
i've still not heard from you:

Chief, the price is not any much of a difference . . . . .The reason again . . . Shipping of those kinda stuff aint cheap.
If you are not in a hurry to get it, i could put it in a ride that i am shipping from Canada, will take like 8 weeks to get to Lagos, but you would safe money . . . . . .

Just an option
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:20am On Jul 16, 2011
junedraza:

Mr fhemmy i asked you about this.

http://www.wweshop.com/item/stone-cold-steve-austin-stomping-mudholes-t-shirt/Men/01-13828
http://www.wweshop.com/item/the-rock-i-bring-it-authentic-t-shirt/Men/01-13625
http://www.wweshop.com/item/triple-h-strength-to-rule-t-shirt/Men/01-13426
http://www.wweshop.com/item/randy-orton-apex-predator-authentic-t-shirt/Men/01-13351

I sent u mail on july 9. As you said to get these stufs is easier from canada and i checked they have big oficial store in canada. Plz can u check and tel me how much it wil cost me to get these stufs here in lagos.
Waiting for your reply.

Apologies, Sir.
It will not be easy for me to give you the price of what the shipping and clearing would be, cos they would have to measure the volume weight of the stuff before they will tell me the cost of shipping and clearing in Lagos.

Delivery within Lagos would be only 2,000 Naira but would be more if more than one box.
Now when you are buying anything in Canada, add a tax of 13% to whatever you buy.
Then, i will charge you our own service charge based on if we could walk into the store and pay cash and buy or if we have to use credit card to buy the product.

So basically, how many stuff and the volume weight will determine the bulk of what is not known . . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by junedraza(m): 7:43am On Jul 16, 2011
ok thanks, so i should wait for your final confirmation that how much exactly it will cost me including your service charges plus taxes
Fhemmmy:

Chief, the price is not any much of a difference . . . . .The reason again . . . Shipping of those kinda stuff aint cheap.
If you are not in a hurry to get it, i could put it in a ride that i am shipping from Canada, will take like 8 weeks to get to Lagos, but you would safe money . . . . . .

Just an option

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by junedraza(m): 7:44am On Jul 16, 2011
SORRY I INSERT WRONG QUOTE

ok thanks, so i should wait for your final confirmation that how much exactly it will cost me including your service charges plus taxes Huh
Fhemmmy:

Apologies, Sir.
It will not be easy for me to give you the price of what the shipping and clearing would be, cos they would have to measure the volume weight of the stuff before they will tell me the cost of shipping and clearing in Lagos.

Delivery within Lagos would be only 2,000 Naira but would be more if more than one box.
Now when you are buying anything in Canada, add a tax of 13% to whatever you buy.
Then, i will charge you our own service charge based on if we could walk into the store and pay cash and buy or if we have to use credit card to buy the product.

So basically, how many stuff and the volume weight will determine the bulk of what is not known . . . . .

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 10:27am On Jul 16, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Just an option

ok, no wahala. looks like we dont have a deal then. with over 400k i will get a better bargain
within lagos. but thanks all the same.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.