Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,841 members, 7,831,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (256142 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
Delay could be dangerous
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by billtommy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2011
Bold 4 is bold 9780
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:33pm On Jul 06, 2011
billtommy:

Bold 4 is bold 9780

60K Naira for the white . . Almost like brand new
58K Naira for the black . .Almost like brand new too

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:23pm On Jul 06, 2011
Get it
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:38pm On Jul 06, 2011
Yes, you can
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by elrony(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2011
how much can i get a used i-phone 3g 8GB
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Philcool(m): 3:35am On Jul 07, 2011
Phemmy, How would I buy a "USB video capture device" for my PC and have it sent to me in Lagos or in Port Harcourt?
How will I be presented with varieties to make my choice if I already have a chosen category of the capture device?
They can be found in most of the online shops like Ebay, Tigerdirect and others. Do I give the link or the full description and spec of what I want for you to sort it out and let me know my cost of having it either in Lagos or in Port Harcourt at my doorstep or from your office depending on the location sir. Thanks as I await your kind response please. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2011
elrony:

how much can i get a used i-phone 3g 8GB

Thanks for your time on our thread.
With only 45K Naira, we will you a used but mint one
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Philcool(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2011
Philcool:

Phemmy, How would I buy a "USB video capture device" for my PC and have it sent to me in Lagos or in Port Harcourt?
How will I be presented with varieties to make my choice if I already have a chosen category of the capture device?
They can be found in most of the online shops like Ebay, Tigerdirect and others. Do I give the link or the full description and spec of what I want for you to sort it out and let me know my cost of having it either in Lagos or in Port Harcourt at my doorstep or from your office depending on the location sir. Thanks as I await your kind response please. Thanks.
Phemmy, please, I am patient but waiting. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:07pm On Jul 07, 2011
Philcool:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we take so much pride in what we sell and yet remain humble

Send us what you have and we will see what is possible, we often prefer what we could walk into the store, buy and ship . . . . we avoid using our credit cards for purchase as much as possible
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:39pm On Jul 07, 2011
We appreciate your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2011
We will never be undersold
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:49pm On Jul 07, 2011
You can get it
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2011
Thanks for your business
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:20pm On Jul 07, 2011
A successful person is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that are thrown at her.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:00am On Jul 08, 2011
Let it be
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Philcool(m): 10:29am On Jul 08, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Thanks for your time on our thread, we take so much pride in what we sell and yet remain humble

Send us what you have and we will see what is possible, we often prefer what we could walk into the store, buy and ship . . . . we avoid using our credit cards for purchase as much as possible

Phemmmy, plz see attached the kits from the video capture box.

((USB Pinnacle Studio MovieBox Ultimate Model 8230-10068))

Please inform me in details the item cost and its cost for recieving it either Port Harcourt or Lagos so I will work with an agreed budget. Thanks,

Philcool
[philey25@yahoo.com]

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:35pm On Jul 08, 2011
Philcool:

Phemmmy, plz see attached the kits from the video capture box.

((USB Pinnacle Studio MovieBox Ultimate Model 8230-10068))

Please inform me in details the item cost and its cost for recieving it either Port Harcourt or Lagos so I will work with an agreed budget. Thanks,

Philcool
[philey25@yahoo.com]

With 47K Naira, we will land it in Lagos for you . . . . . . .
Mail us for further inquires. . . . Delivery will be within 10 days of sending
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2011
Something for everyone
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2011
Happy Friday
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:19pm On Jul 08, 2011
There is always something for all
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Jul 08, 2011
I believe there’s an inner power that makes winners or losers. And the winners are the ones who really listen to the truth of their hearts.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by junedraza(m): 12:55am On Jul 09, 2011
mr fhemmy i sent u a mail. please check and reply
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2011
hi fhemmmy,
can we do this deal?

Sony KDL52EX700 BRAVIA 52" LED Backlit HDTV

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5688256&CatId=5990

kindly reply asap!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:49pm On Jul 09, 2011
junedraza:

mr fhemmy i sent u a mail. please check and reply

Will check and get back to you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 10:25pm On Jul 09, 2011
George_D:

hi fhemmmy,
can we do this deal?

Sony KDL52EX700 BRAVIA 52" LED Backlit HDTV

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=5688256&CatId=5990

kindly reply asap!

Just need to confirm the shipping cost and get back to you, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:09am On Jul 10, 2011
You don't lead by pointing and telling people some place to go. You lead by going to that place and making a case.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Just need to confirm the shipping cost and get back to you, Sir

ok. i'm waiting. thanks.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2011
George_D:

ok. i'm waiting. thanks.

Sent a mail to our Shipping agent already and awaiting words from him . . .
Also waiting to know the clearing cost in Lagos.

If you were buying it in Canada, would have been easier for us to make it happen . . .But let us just wait to know what the agents would come up with
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 10, 2011
Fhemmmy:

Sent a mail to our Shipping agent already and awaiting words from him . . .
Also waiting to know the clearing cost in Lagos.

If you were buying it in Canada, would have been easier for us to make it happen . . .But let us just wait to know what the agents would come up with

ok. give me a canada sales link that matches (or beats) this price then we can deal.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:37am On Jul 11, 2011
George_D:

ok. give me a canada sales link that matches (or beats) this price then we can deal.

None is the Canadian market that i see to beat the price. . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2011
THE *****BLOOD*****OF*****JESUS*****HAS*****POWER*****

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.