Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv - Technology Market (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv (255193 Views)

pre order and order Elephone,xiaomi,meizu, Lenovo and all Chinese OEM here... / PRE ORDER 2.0 - CHEAPEST PRE-ORDER TABLET/PHONE DEALS EVER FROM CHINA. / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (299) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by GeorgeD1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 01, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Try your luck when you have grown better

fhemmmy,
i'm sure tessey is looking for 'love' customers the same way your looking for pre-order customers-only that she was fishing in the wrong waters!  grin
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:31pm On Jul 01, 2010
George_D:

fhemmmy,
i'm sure tessey is looking for 'love' customers the same way your looking for pre-order customers-only that she was fishing in the wrong waters!  grin

My brother, you are very right oh . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:37pm On Jul 02, 2010
We are blessed to be serving you
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2010
We still gets the best for your money
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:01am On Jul 04, 2010
We will be you dealer too
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:20pm On Jul 05, 2010
Never fall victim of fake products
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:04am On Jul 06, 2010
Another day is over
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:17pm On Jul 07, 2010
One stop for all your good stuff
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:23am On Jul 08, 2010
Tell us what you want and let us narrow the gap btw you and your dream tech and gadgets
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by hayprof(m): 3:29am On Jul 08, 2010
Iphone 4 (16GB), for how much can it get here ?

i dont care about the unlocked version dat sells pretty on the high side,

even if its one with a contract, i'll do the unlocking etc here

Thanks.

Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2010
hayprof:

Iphone 4 (16GB), for how much can it get here ?

i dont care about the unlocked version dat sells pretty on the high side,

even if its one with a contract, i'll do the unlocking etc here

Thanks.

Thanks for your inquiries.
For a 16G Iphone, you would be looking at 530$$ = 82K Naira
You might be able to get the 8G at a cheaper price.

Please note that these are all brand new in the box items . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by IykeD(m): 7:41pm On Jul 08, 2010
Hp DV7 at least 6hrs battery life, Intel core i3(or i5) processor(no AMD pls), 500G HDD, 4 or 6G RAM and other nice configs that come with this machine! How much and how many days will it take to get to me in Lagos,payment mode? Holla back here or at iykech2002 (AT) yahoo.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by IykeD(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2010
Best price pls cos i know the prices of these kinda machines.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2010
IykeD:

Hp DV7 at least 6hrs battery life, Intel core i3(or i5) processor(no AMD pls), 500G HDD, 4 or 6G RAM and other nice configs that come with this machine! How much and how many days will it take to get to me in Lagos,payment mode? Holla back here or at iykech2002 (AT) yahoo.com
IykeD:

Best price pls cos i know the prices of these kinda machines.

Thanks for your time on our thread.
We remain humble.

You will be looking at something in the range of 150K for such powerful machine.
It will take a week within the time the machines leaves here and will be in Lagos.
For more info and concerns . . . . Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by IykeD(m): 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2010
Oga, thanks for your response however i don't want "to look at", give me the exact  best price for this machine and send me the configs of the one you have ofcos minding what i have listed above. I need it ASAP so let's get serious pls. Send me the price and configurations of the (dv7) machine you have to my mail and i will respond almost immediately. iykech2002 AT yahoo.com Thanx!
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2010
fhemmy i want this product from ebay : Item number: 300439777205 . whats the bill like
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2010
IykeD:

Oga, thanks for your response however i don't want "to look at", give me the exact  best price for this machine and send me the configs of the one you have ofcos minding what i have listed above. I need it ASAP so let's get serious pls. Send me the price and configurations of the (dv7) machine you have to my mail and i will respond almost immediately. iykech2002 AT yahoo.com Thanx!

You got mail, Sir. . . . . Thanks for your time on our thread
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2010
aguiyi:

fhemmy i want this product from ebay : Item number: 300439777205 . whats the bill like

Will speak to our shipping agent and let you know . . . . Mail us as well.
Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 10, 2010
that was timely (many Nigerian bizs lack a good online customer care or a working telephone line,this include our higher institutions),thanks though.
u got mail
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2010
aguiyi:

that was timely (many Nigerian bizs lack a good online customer care or a working telephone line,this include our higher institutions),thanks though.
u got mail

Thanks for your great comment, we are so sure that soon, Nigeria will see a reason why customer service is the key.
You have mail, Sir
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2010
saw my mail,will hear from you on monday but dont let the figure be much just want to spend my leave allowance for the year on it and its not very fat
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2010
aguiyi:

saw my mail,will hear from you on monday but dont let the figure be much just want to spend my leave allowance for the year on it and its not very fat

We will see what we could work out and if this wont work, i am sure we could get something else.
But we will do our best.
Remain blessed
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2010
Bright sunny day
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by kcatetra(m): 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2010
Baba, is it possible for u to order accessories? Wanna get like 5 griffin tune buds colour (www.griffintechnology.com/products/tunebudscolor). Do holla
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by kcatetra(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2010
Baba, is it possible for u to order accessories? Wanna get like 5 griffin tune buds colour (www.griffintechnology.com/products/tunebudscolor). Do holla
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 5:08am On Jul 12, 2010
kcatetra:

Thanks for taking the time to check out our service.
We surely can get this for you, but with the banking charges and shipping and handling, the charges will surely be more than the cost of the product, so i am not sure it will worth it.
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2010
We narrows the gaps btw good stuff and affordability
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 12:16am On Jul 13, 2010
Still your one stop shop for all gadgets
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by alicianna(f): 4:33am On Jul 13, 2010
Is your blackberry still available? How much plus shipping cost within Canada?
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2010
alicianna:

Is your blackberry still available? How much plus shipping cost within Canada?

Hello Ma . . . . All depends on where you are in Canada, Canada post could do magic too, and you could do a pay on Delivery as well.
So get back to us and let us know your location and we will make it happen.

Femmmy.moto@gmail.com
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by Fhemmmy: 11:09am On Jul 14, 2010
Nice deal always . . . . .
Re: Pre-order your Technologies From USA and Canada Few days deliv by tolu001: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2010
mr fhemmy, i like ur work especially on the auto scetion, and now on tech, keep up the good work. How much will it cost me to get a complete home theater delivered to ibadan ,oyo state (quotes in naira)

my email is tolrichie@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (299) (Reply)

Romoss PeA60 60Kmah, Romoss Pea40 Pro 40kmah, Romoss Sense 8pf+ 30kmah, etc / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria / WE BUY ON EBAY @380/$ & OTHER MAJOR USA SITES AND SHIP YOUR GOODS TO NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.