Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? (11686 Views)

She Accuses Me Of Always Going For Just One Round / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? / 2 Genuine Strategies I Used To Tackle The Spirit Of Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by ryut: 11:53am On Jan 29, 2018
Please i need a SINCERE answer/advice.All through the time i have made love with my partner and other woman i have slept with before her,i used to go only one round of se.x and thats all,then we will sleep.I have never ejaculated and immediately after ejaculation,the next second,my .di.ck will stand again and begin another action,No!.It has been once i ejaculate,the di.ck will fall down and we sleep.I can only go next round either after taking sleep or relaxing for sometime and she start touching the di.ck ,then the di.ck will erect but not after ejaculation,the next second,di.ck will erect.Not atall!
I am writing this because i feel disturbed hearing some men say,they go three,four or five rounds etc at a go and i begin to worry how is it possible that a man will ejaculate now,then the next second,his di.ck,will erect again,he will pump and ejaculate again(2 rounds),then next second again,it will erect and start again(3rd rounds),etc.I feel much concern about it.
However,in my one round,i stays atleast minimum of 20 minutes before i ejaculate.Atimes i can stay 45 minutes and above before ejaculating without condom and if with condom,that one na till eternity or may not ejaculate atall,leading to her to be pleading that i should come down,she will be begging me to please ejaculate,that she is satisfied and okay and that her pu..ssy is paining her.Though she do appreciates and feels happy that i last long on bed before ejaculating but atimes she also complains,whether "i wan make she collapse and faint",please ejaculate na,i am tired, bla bla ",she too is very active in bed and have a high libido as well.
But i do ask myself what about those men that will go like 3 or 4 or 5 rounds,thats like 2 hours on top of a woman-"pumping her none stop".I have asked her severally if i she is okay with the one round i do go and whether i do satisfy her,she confessed that she do get hundred percent satisfaction from me,but i am still scared disturbed as i do think that probably she is not satisfied but was pretending to me.Again I will also be thinking what will happen if she come across such men that can give 3 or 4 rounds on average of 2 hours.
Please what shall i do,is it normal going only one round.Sincere advice please.
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by Pubichairs(m): 11:56am On Jan 29, 2018
because u always hear some guys go 5 round..this guy u are just gullible, pray u don't die of exhaustion

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by Elparaiso(m): 12:02pm On Jan 29, 2018
No do pass yourself bruv. Just make the 1 round count.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
ryut:
Please i need a SINCERE answer/advice.All through the time i have made love with my partner and other woman i have slept with before her,i used to go only one round of se.x and thats all,then we will sleep.I have never ejaculated and immediately after ejaculation,the next second,my .di.ck will stand again and begin another action,No!.It has been once i ejaculate,the di.ck will fall down and we sleep.I can only go next round either after taking sleep or relaxing for sometime and she start touching the di.ck ,then the di.ck will erect but not after ejaculation,the next second,di.ck will erect.Not atall!
I am writing this because i feel disturbed hearing some men say,they go three,four or five rounds etc at a go and i begin to worry how is it possible that a man will ejaculate now,then the next second,his di.ck,will erect again,he will pump and ejaculate again(2 rounds),then next second again,it will erect and start again(3rd rounds),etc.I feel much concern about it.
However,in my one round,i stays atleast minimum of 20 minutes before i ejaculate.Atimes i can stay 45 minutes and above before ejaculating without condom and if with condom,that one na till eternity or may not ejaculate atall,leading to her to be pleading that i should come down,she will be begging me to please ejaculate,that she is satisfied and okay and that her pu..ssy is paining her.Though she do appreciates and feels happy that i last long on bed before ejaculating but atimes she also complains,whether "i wan make she collapse and faint",please ejaculate na,i am tired, bla bla ",she too is very active in bed and have a high libido as well.
But i do ask myself what about those men that will go like 3 or 4 or 5 rounds,thats like 2 hours on top of a woman-"pumping her none stop".I have asked her severally if i she is okay with the one round i do go and whether i do satisfy her,she confessed that she do get hundred percent satisfaction from me,but i am still scared disturbed as i do think that probably she is not satisfied but was pretending to me.Again I will also be thinking what will happen if she come across such men that can give 3 or 4 rounds on average of 2 hours.

Bro if what you typed there in bold is true, then you are every ladies man grin You don't need more than one round grin

Strongman cheesy wink

14 Likes

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by ryut: 2:26pm On Jan 29, 2018
efesodje:

Bro if what you typed there in bold is true, then you are every ladies man grin You don't need more than one round grin

Strongman cheesy wink

True but at the same time very much concerned about the one round considering that some men do go like 3 or 4 at a go
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2018
ryut:

True but at the same time very much concerned about the one round considering that some men do go like 3 or 4 at a go

When I started I too could not do more than one, but with time I now do minimum 2 at a go.

After the first one, relax a little with your woman, take like 5 minutes to do some pre-intimacy, trust me you will be ready for episode 2 or 3 quickly cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by Ogwume: 6:45pm On Jan 29, 2018
Bros thank you maker, me I can't even do one round. Half a minute man. Always having issues with my relationship. [color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by edimolu2: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
if you like let your first round last 10 years, if you can't survive two rounds at a go, then there is something wrong somewhere...only adult stars do a round! so are you a IndecentStar?
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by babyfaceafrica: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
edimolu2:
if you like let your first round last 10 years, if you can't survive two rounds at a go, then there is something wrong somewhere...only adult stars do a round! so are you a IndecentStar?
not how far..it is how well

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by edimolu2: 7:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
not how far..it is how well
grin
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 29, 2018
Im sure you know the amount of energy pumped into that one round.

Most Men who brag about going 3-5 Rounds are LIARS!

Please Oga, Pity your Preek. If na that one you fit do, do am before you die o

9 Likes

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by crismark(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2018
take 2 shots of bajinotu md 10nk me later.
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by captainking(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
A little exposé..when I started having sex...i could go five rounds.. Say.. A whole night.. And five rounds of sex.. But with time.. It reduced.. You know why??. Cos.. When you are a sorta new to sex.. You can go for many rounds but those rounds will not last so long. Then I realise that.. What you can do in 5 rounds.. You can do much more in just two rounds.. This is because.. One round of about 50 minutes equates to bout two or three rounds to some people.. Then imagine doing two rounds..a quick drop.. I once did one round for over 2 hrs.. No drugs. No simulators.. No CD... That was then thou..

1 Like

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by FSFitzGerald: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2018
I don't do rounds; I take one looooonng shot and i only stop when she's wasted from multiple orgasms....that's how big boys roll.

3 Likes

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by iLegendd(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29, 2018
FSFitzGerald:
I don't do rounds; I take one looooonng shot and i only stop when she's wasted from multiple orgasms....that's how big boys roll.
Thumbs up. That's the key to squirting orgasm. You're smart!
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by FSFitzGerald: 8:20pm On Jan 29, 2018
iLegendd:
Thumbs up. That's the key to squirting orgasm. You're smart!
YEA the squirts...isn't it an amazing sexual art?? It can only happen with the TANTRIC SEX(prolonged slow sex) method. To get her squirting you a river, you gotta keep the momentum going steadily ....not the on and off kinda thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by Ibokoogu007: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ije Adiro MMA,is it said if the road is good u Waka twice.you may not be the problem bro some ladies are not good on bed
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by Ibokoogu007: 8:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
FSFitzGerald:
YEA the squirts...isn't it an amazing sexual art?? It can only happen with the TANTRIC SEX(prolonged slow sex) method. To get her squirting you a river, you gotta keep the momentum going steadily ....not the on and off kinda thing.
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
FSFitzGerald:
Tell me more. I want to register for a sex class in your school. How much will you charge one minute man like me? cry
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by ryut: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
efesodje:

When I started I too could not do more than one, but with time I now do minimum 2 at a go.

After the first one, relax a little with your woman, take like 5 minutes to do some pre-intimacy, trust me you will be ready for episode 2 or 3 quickly cheesy
Ok
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by wildkat: 10:42pm On Jan 29, 2018
Pubichairs:
because u always hear some guys go 5 round..this guy u are just gullible, pray u don't die of exhaustion

Correct talk
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by wildkat: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2018
ryut:

Ogbeni, the most important thing is to make your one round count just as you said 45 mins and up. Don't listen to these guys who come here to form King Kong on internet but are just noodle men in the real world.

1 Like

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by Chuknovski(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2018
I no be pastor but do you pray more than one round,to fork NA by force grin
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by sircrabo: 2:56am On Jan 30, 2018
one lenghty round is enough

some guys take drugs that delay their ejaculation and during sex they take breaks at intervals making the girl think they have released and ready for a second round. they do so over and over again and count it as rounds. after an ejaculation, ur manhood will surely relax to pick up after a while.

if ur first round is lenghty then you are good to go. it's as good as 3 rounds
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by gonkin(m): 7:50am On Jan 30, 2018
Dude, i used to go 5/6 rounds but thats just maximum 1 hour
But now i go just 2 rounds, sometimes 3rounds and the first and quickest 1st round is usually at least 25, than after i change my jacket like 3 min i start 2nd round goes for 45 to 60 sometimes more. If she doesn't giveup and runs out of lub i use oil in there. If i ejaculate without her giving. I rest for 5 to 10min the i start round 3 the killer round that goes on till my dick starts to get used to the sex. I can go another 50min then thats it. Over 2 hours of sex is too much sex but if u can go jusg continue but note you have to sex that same day or the next if u have a partner that loves your thing. And don't just pound, also rotate around her labia. Turbo and add some speed, then go slow motion change position. And ur cocka cola would always be on her mind

Its not by number of round that makes you powerful
Its by how long you could ride that tunnel of love

And dont ever think of taking pills. It will kill u later. Use the natural way. But if u wanna do long range like me. All you need is pepsi. And you'll still be fit after losing energy.
Check my signature
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by ariklawani(f): 9:09am On Jan 30, 2018
can't read all.but going one round is good and best for ur health... do plenty of romance,u can even come under 2mins,ain't nothing bad about it.is just the best.don't let any lady fool u.medically, one round is best.
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by mercy0008(f): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2018
MY KIND OF MAN.
captainking:
A little exposé..when I started having sex...i could go five rounds.. Say.. A whole night.. And five rounds of sex.. But with time.. It reduced.. You know why??. Cos.. When you are a sorta new to sex.. You can go for many rounds but those rounds will not last so long. Then I realise that.. What you can do in 5 rounds.. You can do much more in just two rounds.. This is because.. One round of about 50 minutes equates to bout two or three rounds to some people.. Then imagine doing two rounds..a quick drop.. I once did one round for over 2 hrs.. No drugs. No simulators.. No CD... That was then thou..

1 Like

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by Sunexy(m): 9:26am On Jan 30, 2018
Sorry bro...something is wrong somewhere
Even when I'am weak, I go at least 2rounds...not to talk of when I am fit
grin
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by mercy0008(f): 9:46am On Jan 30, 2018
NOT FOR EVERYONE, I DONT NEED SLOW SEX TO SHOOT MY JUICES .
FSFitzGerald:
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by FSFitzGerald: 10:17am On Jan 30, 2018
mercy0008:
NOT FOR EVERYONE, I DONT NEED SLOW SEX TO SHOOT MY JUICES .
You might be a fan of hard fast ramming and that's totally okay. I didn't particularly mean SLOW rather i was trying to emphasise on PROLONGED thrusting. You see, going fast, is like a SPRINT race...you get started and in a short time it's over and that's just one orgasm for the Lady. On the other hand, prolonged sex(TANTRA) is like a MARATHON. You need a lotta stamina and endurance coupled with skills to keep things interesting. For instance, the guy could go fast and hot for like 5mins, then changes to slow deeper thrusts for another 5mins, and then again to rotating circular motion for another 5. That's 15 mins in total. Now he repeats that all over again, 3 more times. That gives you an HOUR of steady steamy PASSION. Now, guess how many times the girl's gonna cum?? she's gonna get drained and exhausted with multi-orgasms until she tells you she's tired.Then she sleeps off satisfied...like a baby filled with her mother's milk. That's what i'm talking about. You should find someone who could give you that someday. Like they say...when you go tantric, you never go back...

1 Like

Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by mercy0008(f): 10:28am On Jan 30, 2018
Trust me, I have had that.
FSFitzGerald:
You might be a fan of hard fast ramming and that's totally okay. I didn't particularly mean SLOW rather i was trying to emphasise on PROLONGED thrusting. You see, going fast, is like a SPRINT race...you get started and in a short time it's over and that's just one orgasm for the Lady. On the other hand, prolonged sex(TANTRA) is like a MARATHON. You need a lotta stamina and endurance coupled with skills to keep things interesting. For instance, the guy could go fast and hot for like 5mins, then changes to slow deeper thrusts for another 5mins, and then again to rotating circular motion for another 5. That's 15 mins in total. Now he repeats that all over again, 3 more times. That gives you an HOUR of steady steamy PASSION. Now, guess how many times the girl's gonna cum?? she's gonna get drained and exhausted with multi-orgasms until she tells you she's tired.Then she sleeps off satisfied...like a baby filled with her mother's milk. That's what i'm talking about. You should find someone who could give you that someday. Like they say...when you go tantric, you never go back...
Re: I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? by FSFitzGerald: 10:38am On Jan 30, 2018
Well then. You must be a lover of rough slamming. Seems to me you also love the bondage and sadomasochism kinda groove.

(1) (2) (Reply)

God Bless Every Lady Dat Has Given Me A Taste Of This! / “i’m Sleeping With A Married Woman And She Is Too Sweet” – Youth Corper / Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.