Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) (11702 Views)

Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video) / Ghanaian Man Caught Having Sex With A Married Woman In A Hotel (Photos) / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by BlackTG: 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lol, wetin man no go see grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by BlackTG: 4:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by Obodo999(m): 5:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Who is banging who? Rephrase your topic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by BabbanBura(m): 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
BlackTG:

Her own don red!
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by BlackTG: 5:32pm On Jan 24, 2020
Obodo999:
Who is banging who? Rephrase your topic
lol cos she's on top abi grin
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by Tajbol4splend(m): 6:12pm On Jan 24, 2020
How you take know say na hin friend wife

4 Likes

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by crackhouse(m): 7:45pm On Jan 24, 2020
Hmm na wa oo.
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2020
grin grin

Who is banging who?

1 Like

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
My guy forget lady, any one way open for you Bleep am no look back at list lock your gate... Bleep her the way you like and always be smart.
Never take her to a hotel let it be you own house.
Babe mama can stay on her own

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by coolestofall(m): 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
angryLike why the Bleep is she crying?

1 Like

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by cRobo: 10:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
Folded body is all I see

2 Likes

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by vanida6: 11:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
I just see Ant and pig dere ooh grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by Liposure: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
vanida6:
I just see Ant and pig dere ooh grin
hi, vanida
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by stanisbaratheon: 11:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
What I see here is a woman ruthlessly banging a man.
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by Nehe007(m): 12:00am On Jan 25, 2020
BlackTG:
sometimes I just wonder how people get such news
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by seniormallam(m): 12:08am On Jan 25, 2020
And she still sat on dick crying...........at least remove your kpekus first from the dick.

9 Likes

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by doggedfighter(f): 12:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Who invaded their privacy and why?

3 Likes

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by Emilokoiyawon: 12:27am On Jan 25, 2020
You say they are 'banging' but it looks to me she is 'suffocating' him with her body weight.

2 Likes

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by generaltbn: 12:37am On Jan 25, 2020
BlackTG:
Watch the video on Instagram here grin

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7tTcflghc3/?igshid=1pnhqv6fkpxqj
May be her husband has a small and short joystick
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 25, 2020
My God! The kind of advices u guys give on this platform can really be repulsive atimes, no wonder u guys always say ladies are loose coz that's the only kind of ladies u can n will ever attract. You are who u attract.
fredrick9:
My guy forget lady, any one way open for you Bleep am no look back at list lock your gate... Bleep her the way you like and always be smart.

1 Like

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by culf: 1:10am On Jan 25, 2020
slay mama!!

May God help us
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by Glowriana(f): 2:17am On Jan 25, 2020
Yo ladies...this is an offer you won't like to miss out on ...click the link love https://www.digistore24.com/redir/275723/Glowriana/
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 3:06am On Jan 25, 2020
Japa

1 Like

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 3:33am On Jan 25, 2020
Cought
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by Kobicove(m): 3:45am On Jan 25, 2020
How many times will you people circulate this old news? undecided
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by MarianaTrench: 3:47am On Jan 25, 2020
Is it that the hotel room does not have a door?

2 Likes

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by BareFacedLies(m): 3:48am On Jan 25, 2020
fredrick9:

This is a good advice grin
Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by femi4: 4:27am On Jan 25, 2020
Yet she sat on the dick crying ....

1 Like

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by Katier00(f): 4:53am On Jan 25, 2020
Embodiment of fats is all I see

1 Like

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by BlackTG: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2020
seniormallam:
And she still sat on dick crying...........at least remove your kpekus first from the dick.
Na enjoyment still wan kill am cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Man Cought Banging His Friend's Wife In A Hotel(photos) by MartinCorridon: 7:40am On Jan 25, 2020
grin

The guy kept screaming he would "call the police"....

What for ? To un-fvck his babe? grin

Nmezor...what are you doing on this thread..bad girl.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do / How Focused Do You Think The Members Of This Church Will Be (PHOTO) / He Is Obsessed With My Breast And I Don't Like It, What Will I Do To Stop Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.