Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,027 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ (1125 Views)

A Nairalander And His Wife-to-be Shine In Adorable Pre-wedding Pictures / Couple Rocks Barcelona Jersey, Poses With Dog In Adorable Pre-wedding Photo / Adorable Pre-wedding Photos Of One Legged Man And His Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by kolafolabi(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29, 2018
The adorable couple will tie the knot in April

It can only be true love!

A Nigerian man is set to marry his adorable bride after a friend, Osuagwu Josephat shared the man’s pre-wedding photos on social media.

The man identified as Epelle will be saying ‘I do’ on the 12th of April 2018 in a ceremony to be honoured by family and friends. Many people have taken to social media to bless and congratulate the couple ahead of their wedding.

http://www.informationng.com/2018/01/adorable-pre-wedding-photo-of-nigerian-man-and-his-special-bride.html

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by kolafolabi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2018
God bless their union

2 Likes

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by Captleverage: 1:57pm On Jan 29, 2018
shocked holy sh*t I feel bad for her already
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
as long as they are happy together

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by nawtibownie: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2018
Truly, love conquers all things. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by cruzita(f): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2018
Truly love is blind
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by nerodenero: 2:16pm On Jan 29, 2018
Apologies but that dude will cheat on her. Fact!!!

I wish them well.

1 Like

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by Annnonymous: 2:27pm On Jan 29, 2018
Mouth Gig against the wall no go hard
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by Annnonymous: 2:28pm On Jan 29, 2018
Blow J no go hard
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by Slaye: 4:35pm On Jan 29, 2018
God forbid. If I carry this kind of girl home to my mum as a wife to be. She will drop dead with heart attack.

Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by Prognose: 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2018
I must confess, this one made me smile ☺

Cute couple smiley
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by blackjack21(m): 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2018
Lovely.
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by youngberry001(m): 5:24pm On Jan 29, 2018
Ah swear dis little rat azz wil fit doggy style tongue
Re: Adorable Pre-wedding Photo Of Nigerian Man And His ‘special Bride’ by okuneddie(m): 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2018
see real love....

(1) (Reply)

Guy Tried To Kiss His GF In Public But What Happened Will Leave You In Stitches / Treat Him Like A Friend / “I Am Proud Of My Saggy Boobs – Nigerian UK Based Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.