Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days (16984 Views)

Boko Haram Cut Off Maiduguri From Power grid / Darkness pervades the country as national grid collapses again / 9 Hours Of Darkness As National Grid Collapses For The 10th Time In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2018
I see
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by iSpread(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2018
National Electricity Grid because of National Electricity Greed.
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by SmartMugu: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2018
When a lawyer is preferred to handle what technocrats and experts in that area should handle, that's what you get - poor performance. Is this the change they were bragging about?

1 Like

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2018

“ When we do that, we think that we will be able to stabilise the grid, because 70 per cent of the instability we have is between Lagos and Benin .

Benin People I hail o

The light dey shine for night disturb movement abi?

3 Likes

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by Paperwhite(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2018
Sai baba! Sai Fashola-minister of darkness.

1 Like

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by Kelvin30286063(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2018
Hmm, power is great in my area oo... 4 days now and it's always been like that, no shaking... But come oo, this is what Buhari is enjoying and he left Nigerians in darkness abi?

1 Like

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by EternalTruths: 8:56am On Jan 30, 2018
Hunger caused by Buhari, has killed the grind.
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by tete7000(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2018
Tomorrow Lai will list upsurge in power generation as the administration achievement when there is not enough transmission facility to transfer the generated power. What is the use of power generated that can't be utilized?
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by kayDooo(m): 8:57am On Jan 30, 2018
Y it no go collapsed when they are still using outdated components. Rubbish
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by luvinhubby(m): 8:58am On Jan 30, 2018
usba:
Privatisation of Power outstandingly failed, it didn't attract investment rather it continues to rely on government intervention for stability. This is what happens why Jonathan decides to share our wealth amongst his incompetent friends. The privatisation should be revisited and reviewed.

Nonsense zombie.

6 Likes

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by Klington: 8:59am On Jan 30, 2018
Another epic and monumental woeful failure from apc undecided
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by HomeOfMe(f): 9:01am On Jan 30, 2018
6pax:
Hahahahaha grin grin grin
Nigerians are we still hoping for phcn for power ? grin
I just installed more solar panels last week and officially disconnected phcn supply from my home. though very expensive I now enjoy 247power supply. You gata fend for yourself in this country cheesy

Be rest assured that they'll keep sending you power bills even after,it will not stop,Its by default.
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by kayDooo(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2018
Y it no go collapsed when they are still using outdated components. Rubbish yeye government
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by Timoleon(m): 9:05am On Jan 30, 2018
He brought dead people back to life and even gave them jobs!
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by kbzee11(m): 9:07am On Jan 30, 2018
Bossontop:
OVERLOADING.....instead ov improving the power generation to increase power supply we keep managing it
I tot a certain someone promised 24/7 uninterrupted power supply??

Wahala dey oh !!!

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by Abogwara: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2018
“ When we do that, we think that we will be able to stabilise the grid, because 70 per cent of the instability we have is between Lagos and Benin .

This , of course , is because we have so many generation stations located on that axis . ”

Most of the generation plants should have been sited where the gas is sourced but intelligent Obasanjo rather laid pipe from Nigeria Delta to his own area to build the power plants and aid industrialization.

1 Like

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 30, 2018
lastempero:
Geometric power is ready to improve power supply to aba and it's environs but laying idle just because of some useless laws and inability of the sh*t hole leaders to do something about it.enact laws to liberalise the power sector and encourage private firms to generate electricity and where possible should distribute to people who can afford it.As long as government is still involve in power generation that can never hlget it right.
I keep wondering what's wrong with that Geometric Power company? Will I say it is a tribal issue because I know that the young man is ready to distribute power but FG is still in his way.

2 Likes

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by usba: 9:13am On Jan 30, 2018
[s]
luvinhubby:

Nonsense zombie.
[/s]

Na your nick name

1 Like

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by rolams(m): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2018
This is what this present administration is known for. Failure is their hobby!

1 Like

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by QuickStandard: 9:15am On Jan 30, 2018
Troublemaker007:

How many ba3 do you have and what’s the value of your entire solar power as of now lemme know where to start from.

call Quick Standard Solutions for all your solar enquiries.

08020979952; 08163169605.

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by bornolowu(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2018
usba:
Privatisation of Power outstandingly failed, it didn't attract investment rather it continues to rely on government intervention for stability. This is what happens why Jonathan decides to share our wealth amongst his incompetent friends. The privatisation should be revisited and reviewed.
my brother stop being myopic..transmission was privatised not generation..let this government generate power first , den you can come here to talk shit. And I hope you know who owns Ikeja electri and BEDC!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by LordAdam16: 9:17am On Jan 30, 2018
@Reference, you remember this post of mine -- https://www.nairaland.com/4266837/federal-ministry-powers-statement-blackout/3#63847190

This is the proof.

-Lord

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by justy15: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2018
We have had the worst power outage in my area from DEC entering January up till now. I guess is as a result of this but coming at a time when we were told they have generated 7000mw is a charades
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by Bossontop(m): 9:27am On Jan 30, 2018
kbzee11:

Wahala dey oh !!!

I dey teh u my broda
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by joenor(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2018
I just hope someday we grow pass this.
Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by khalhokage(m): 9:36am On Jan 30, 2018
No power in Awka for more than two weeks now.

1 Like

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by AreaFada2: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2018
Mr Fashola said electricity is not rocket science. It has now turned into nuclear physics + rocket science + robotics/artificial intelligence combined. grin wink cheesy

Shebi to talk nor hard.

5 Likes

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by iluvdonjazzy: 9:40am On Jan 30, 2018
Chidexter:
No wonder, power no dey my side since three days now
e be like say make the power dey continue dey collapse because na dat time we dey get light pas for our area.

1 Like

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by Tunks2017(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2018
Same old story shocked
They better behave themselves this new year & not put us into darkness

2 Likes

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by Nobody: 9:50am On Jan 30, 2018
where is that dumb rocket scientist? fashola, Buhari & cohorts are blunders!

1 Like

Re: Power Grid Collapses Six Times In Eight Days by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 30, 2018
Leopantro:

just 3 days? you are very lucky.
here it's 2 weeks
And we jex celebrated 3days of uninterrupted light. Our side Na em dey use Naija Electricity sha o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Is Your Political Role Model/ Mentor In Nigeria Today? / 'You Are Liars' - Dan Fulani To Clerics Who Predicted Buhari’s Failure In 2019 / Osinbajo: Buhari Has Ordered Prosecution Of Lawal, Oke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.